我要告诉你关于家庭
I’m gonna tell you about the family.
一个神圣的
That holy institution…
教化野蛮人的制度
meant to breed virtue in savages.
我要你跟着我说
I want you to repeat it after me.
不不不
No and no!
不说 -跟我说
No! -Repeat it.
说 神圣的家庭
Say, “Holy family.”
说出来
Come on, say it.
快 神圣的家庭
Go on. Holy family.
好市民的教堂
Church of good citizens.
好市民
Church…
好
Ch…
的教堂 -的教堂
Good citizens. -Good citizens…
说出来 说出来
Say it. Say it!
小孩会受到折磨 直到说了第一个谎言
The children are tortured until they tell their first lie.
小孩
The children…
会受到折磨
are tortured…
当受到压抑
Where the will is broken…
而被瓦解
by repression.
当受到压抑 被瓦解
Where the will… broken… repression.
当自♥由♥
Where freedom…
自 自♥由♥
Free… Freedom!
被扼杀了
is assassinated.
当自♥由♥被自我扼杀
Freedom is assassinated by egotism.
家庭
Family…
家庭
Family…
你
You…
你
You…
去你的
You… You f…
去你的
You… fucking…
去你的 家庭
fucking… family.
去你的
You fucking…
家庭
family!
老天
Oh, God… Jesus.
你
Oh, you…
该死
Shit!
你
Hey, you!
是 就是你
Yes, you!
我要给你个惊喜
I’ve got a surprise for you.
什么 -我要给你个惊喜
What? -I’ve got a surprise for you!
好哇
That’s good.
我喜欢惊喜
I like surprises.
什么惊喜
What is it?
音乐 但我不会操作
Music. But I don’t know how to work it.
你喜欢吗
Do you enjoy that?
知道为什么我支开别人
Do you know why I sent the others away?
因为你生气了 还是你要和我单独相处
Because you’re angry, or you want to be alone with me?
为什麽我要和你单独相处
And why do I want to be alone with you?
因为你有件重要的事 要告诉我
You have something really serious to tell me.
我要告诉你一件非常重要的事
I have something really very serious to tell you.
好消息还是坏消息 -是个秘密
Is it happy or sad? -It’s a secret.
那就是好消息咯 什么秘密
So it’s happy. What sort of secret?
秘密 -说吧 我听不到
A secret… -Speak up! I can’t hear anything.
一个男人和女人之间的秘密 -闲事还是爱情
between a man and a woman. -Is it dirty or is it about love?
爱情 但不是全部
About love. But that’s not all.
不含括所有的爱情秘密
A secret about love, but which isn’t love.
是什么秘密
What is it?!
一周内 我要娶你
That in a week I’m marrying you.
什么 -我要娶你
What? -I’m marrying you.
什么 -我要娶你
What?! -I’m marrying you!
你要娶我 -是的
You’re marrying me? -Yes!
我们结婚 -是的
We’re getting married? -Yes.
假的 -真的
No? -Yes.
假的 -真的
No! -Yes.
真的 -真的
Yes? -Yes.
假的 -真的
No. -Yes.
真的 -假的
Yes? -No.
我们结还是不结 -我不知道
Are we getting married or not? -I don’t know.
那 结 -好的
So, yes, then? -Yes!
不结 -结
No! -Yes!
结 -不结
Yes. -No.
结还是不结
Yes or no?
当然 我会把所有的东西都送到乡下
Of course, I’ll send everything to the country.
珍妮 你觉得呢
What do you think, Jeanne?
奥林匹雅一定会很开心
Olympia will be happy.
我昨天和汤姆一起去了
I went there yesterday with Tom.
她要开家庭博物馆
She’s preparing a family museum.
当然 我不会把这鞋子送过去 我要留着它们
Of course, I’m not sending the boots. I’m keeping them with me.
自从我接触到它们 就感觉很奇怪
I get strange shivers when I touch them.
这些军用的东西 好像都不会旧
All these military things never age.
在我小时候 我爸爸教我射击时
When I was little, it seemed really heavy…
我感觉它们很沉重
when Papa taught me how to shoot.
我要留下那个
I’m keeping that here.
在一个受人尊敬的家庭 留有武器比较有好处
In a respectable household, it’s useful to have a weapon.
你甚至都不会使用它
You don’t even know how to use it.
重要的是拥有 它可以吓唬人
The important thing is to have one. It makes an impression.
你真的要保留所有你♥爸♥爸的东西
You really kept everything of Papa’s.
那是谁 他的传令兵
Who’s that? His orderly?
一个柏柏尔人的例子
A fine example of a Berber.
很强悍 我试图拿他们当奴仆使唤 但损失惨重
A strong race. I tried to employ them as servants, but it was disastrous.
我很高兴 把东西都送去乡下
I’m glad I decided to send everything to the country.
他的东西真够多的
All his things were piling up and piling up.
别担心 很快你就有足够大的空间
Don’t worry. You’ll soon have all the space you want.
什么意思
What does that mean?
没什么
Nothing.
女士 上校的女人
Madame, the colonel’s lady…
我宣布
I announce…
什么
What? What?
在这个隆重的日子
On this solemn day…
什么隆重的日子
What? What solemn day?
我一周内要结婚了
I’m getting married in a week!
你说什么 -一周内和汤姆结婚
What did you say? -To Tom! In a week!
什么 -和汤姆
Pardon? -Tom!
一周内结婚 -你这一周要做什么
In a week! -What are you doing in a week?
五 二
Five… two!
走进镜头 我们已开拍
Move into shot! We’re shooting!
你对婚姻的想法是什么
So… how do you see marriage?
婚姻 -对
Marriage? -Yes.
到处都是 一直都是
I see it everywhere. All the time.
到处都是
What do you mean, everywhere?
在墙上 在建筑上 -墙上和建筑
On walls. On buildings. -Walls and buildings?
是的 在临时广♥告♥围墙 他们怎么说
Yes, on advertising hoardings. What are they selling?
车子 肉罐头 香烟
Cars. Tinned meat. Cigarettes.
不 这是婚前的主题
No. They’re all about young couples.
年轻人 没有小孩
Before marriage, no children.
但他们婚后就有小孩啦
Then the same couple, married with children.
大体来说 婚姻
In short, marriage.
完美 理想 成功的婚姻
The perfect, ideal, successful marriage.
不再局限于古老教堂
It’s no longer the preserve of the Church.
丈夫需要负担责任和老婆的抱怨
The husband was burdened with responsibilities and the wife nagged.
今天 广♥告♥上的婚姻 充满微笑
Now, weddings in advertising smile!
他们在海报上微笑
They smile. On posters.
为什么不把海报上的婚姻 看得认真些
On posters, of course. But why not take poster marriage seriously?
婚姻 通俗的婚姻
Marriage… Pop marriage!
通俗 这是个准则
Pop? That’s the formula.
给通俗的年轻人 通俗的婚姻
For pop youth, pop marriage!
要是行不通呢
But… what if the pop marriage doesn’t work?
像修车一样修理完好
Then you have to fix it like you would a car.
双方就像穿工作服的两个工人
The spouses are two workers in overalls…
在修理一个引擎
bending over an engine to fix it.