是在58年 不准开玩笑
’58. And don’t joke about things like that.
不要讲言不及意的事好吗
Why don’t you stop talking about things that don’t matter here?
有何差别
What the hell’s the difference?
好吧
OK.
那我要说什么 做什么呢
So what do I have to say? What do I have to do?
过来睡觉吧
Come on the good ship…
你为何不回美国
Why don’t you go back in America?
我不知道
I don’t know.
我在那边有不好的回忆
Bad memories, I guess.
什么不好的回忆
Of what?
我爸是个
My father was a…
酒鬼
a drunk.
耍手段 爱嫖♥妓♥ 爱在酒吧里打架 超级大男人主意
Tough. Whore-fucker, bar-fighter. Super-masculine.
但他很强壮 彪悍
And he was tough.
我妈非常
My mother was very…
非常浪漫
Very poetic.
但也是个酒鬼
And also a drunk.
还有
And uh…
我仅有的回忆 就是当我小时候
one of my memories, when I was a kid…
她因为一♥丝♥不♥挂♥而被逮捕
was of her being arrested nude.
我们住在一个小镇
We lived in this small town.
一个农村 我们住在农场里
Farming community. We lived on a farm.
当我放学回来时
And I’d come home after school…
她不见了
and she’d be gone.
是被关起来 还是什么
In jail… or something.
还有
And uh…
我还要
I used to…
还要挤牛奶
I used to have to milk a cow…
每天早晚都要 但我很喜欢这样
every morning and every night and I liked that.
我记得
I remember uh…
有一次我穿好衣服
one time I was all dressed up…
要和这女孩去看篮球赛
to go out and take this girl to a basketball game.
我正要出门 我爸就说 “你必须挤牛奶”
And I started to go out and my father said, “You have to milk the cow.”
我问他 “你能帮我挤吗 ”
I said, “Would you please milk it for me?”
他说 “不行 给我滚去挤牛奶”
And he said, “No, get your ass out there.”
我急忙的跑出去 没有时间换鞋子
So I went out and I was in a hurry and didn’t have time to change my shoes.
鞋子上都是牛屎
And I had cow shit all over my shoes.
一路上 车子里都是牛屎味
And on the way to the basketball game, it smelled in the car.
我不知道
I don’t know.
我没有很多美好的回忆
I… I can’t remember very many good things.
一件都没有
Not one?
有一些吧
Yeah. Some.
有个农夫 人很好
There was a farmer, a very nice guy.
老家伙 很可怜 工作很勤奋
Old guy, very poor, and worked real hard.
我曾经做过清理沟渠 排水的工作
I used to work in a ditch, draining land for farming.
他穿工作服 刁着烟斗
And he wore overalls and he smoked a clay pipe.
大多时间 烟斗里都没放烟草
Half the time he wouldn’t put tobacco in it.
我讨厌那份工作
And I hated the work.
又热又脏
It was hot and dirty and…
还弄伤我的背
it broke my back.
还有
And uh…
整天看着他的口水
all day long I’d watch his spit which would run down the pipe stem…
顺着烟斗 快掉下来的样子
and hang on the bowl of the pipe.
我跟自己打赌 看口水什么时候会掉下来
And I used to make bets with myself on when it was going to fall off.
但我每次都赌输
And I always lost.
它从来没掉过下来
I never saw it fall off.
我一不注意 旧的不见了 但新的又来了
I’d just look around and it’d be gone and then the new one would be there.
我们有过美好的
And then we had a beautiful…
我妈
My mother…
我妈教导我 要爱大自然
My mother taught me to love nature.
然后
And uh…
我猜她只会做这个
I guess that was the most she could do.
我们有个
And, uh… we had…
在我们家的门前 有片大草地
In front of our house we had this big field… meadow.
夏天都是芥子草
It was a mustard field in the summer…
还有只大黑狗 叫道奇
and we had a big black dog named Dodge.
它会在草地上抓兔子
She used to hunt for rabbits in that field…
虽然看不见兔子
but she couldn’t see them.
只能凭感觉 在芥子草地上跳跃着
So she’d have to leap up in this mustard field and look around very quickly…
看兔子躲在哪
to see where the rabbits were.
真的
And it was…
很美
very beautiful.
它从没捉到过兔子
And she never caught the rabbits.
你被骗了
You have been had!
真的
Oh, really?
我真的不想知道你的过去
I don’t wanna know anything about your past, baby!
你以为我说的 都是真的
You think I was telling you the truth?
可能吧
Maybe.
或许是
Maybe.
我是小红帽 你是大灰狼
I’m a Red Riding Hood and you’re the wolf.
好强壮的手臂
What strong arms you have!
可以帮你挤出屁来
The better to squeeze a fart out of you!
好长的指甲
What long nails you have!
可以抓你的屁♥股♥
The better to scratch your ass with.
好多毛呀
Oh, what a lot of fur you have!
可以让你的虱子躲进去
The better to let your crabs hide in.
好长的舌头
Ooh, what a long tongue you have!
可以
The better to…
从你的后面插入
to stick in your rear, my dear.
这是干嘛的
What’s this for?
你的快乐泉源
That’s your happiness and my…
我的话儿
my ha-penis.
花生
Peanuts?
很有趣
It’s funny.
像是在你小时候扮大人一样
It’s like playing grown-ups when you’re little.
我觉得又回到小时候了
I feel like a child again here.
你小时候快乐吗
Did you have fun as a kid?
是最美好的日子
It’s the most beautiful thing.
被塑造成告密者
It’s beautiful to be made into a tattletale…
或是被逼尊重权威
or forced to admire authority…
还是为了棒棒糖而卖♥♥身美好
or sell yourself for a piece of candy.
我才没有 -没有
I wasn’t like that. -No?
我会写诗
I was writing poems.
我画城♥堡♥ 有塔的大城♥堡♥
I was drawing castles… big castles with tower.
有很多塔
A lot of tower.
你没想过性 -没有
You never thought about sex? -No. No sex.
没有 -只有塔
“No. No sex.” -Tower.
你也许爱上你老师
You were probably in love with your teacher.
我老师是个女人 -那她就是女同志
My teacher was a woman. -Then she was a lesbian.
你怎么知道 -那是很平常的事
How did you know? -That’s classical.
反正
But anyway.
我的初恋情人是我堂哥保罗
My first love was my cousin Paul.
别
No!
如果你再告诉我名字 我会得痔疮
I’m gonna get a hemorrhoid if you keep telling me names.
不要说名字 告诉我实情没关系 但不要说出那些名字
No names. I don’t mind if you tell the truth, but don’t give me the names.
抱歉 抱歉
Sorry. Sorry.
好 继续 说事实
Well, go on. Tell the truth.
还有什么
What else?
我十三岁时 他很黑 很瘦
I was 13. He was dark, very thin.
我可以看见他的大鼻子 很罗曼蒂克
I can see him. Big nose! A big romance.
当我听到他弹琴的时候 就爱上他了
I fell in love with him when I heard him playing piano.
你是说他第一次脱下你内♥裤♥时
You mean when he first got into your knickers.
他是个神童 用两只手弹琴
He was a child prodigy. He was playing with both hands.
我猜也是
I’ll bet he was.
也许非常兴奋
Probably getting his kicks.
我们快热死了
We were dying of heat.
是吗 很好的藉口 还有什么
Oh, yeah. Good excuse. What else?
在下午 大人都在午睡的时候
In the afternoon, when the grown-ups were napping…
你抓他的老二 -你疯了
You started grabbing his joint. -You’re crazy!
他触摸你 -我没让他摸过
Well, he touched you. -I never let him