你可以照顾你自己了
You can look after yourself.

Fuck.

Jesus.
小鸡
Chook?
小鸡
Chook?
小鸡
Chook?
小鸡 你在干吗
Hey, chook, what are you doin’?
小鸡
Chook?!
我们要走了 小子
Hey, we gotta leave, mate.

Oh, fuck!
你个小白♥痴♥
You stupid little bugger!
你以为你在干吗
What do you think you’re doin’?

Ah, fuck!
小鸡
Chook!
来帮帮我 我他妈的脚崴了
Hey, give us a hand. I’ve busted my fuckin’ ankle!

Fuck.
小鸡
Chook!
小鸡 你♥他♥妈♥的在干吗
Chook, what the fuck are you doing?
小鸡
Chook!
你♥他♥妈♥的在干吗
What the fuck are you doing?!

Oh, fuck!
我知道你能听见我讲话
I know you can hear me.
小子 不管我做了什么 对不起
Look, mate, whatever I’ve done, I’m sorry.
拜托 小子 我是你♥爸♥爸
Come on, mate, I’m your dad!
小鸡
Chook!

Fuck.
把步♥枪♥给我
Give us the rifle.
把步♥枪♥给我 小子
Give us the rifle, mate.
拜托 给我行不
Oh, come on, will you?!
好了 没事 没关系
OK, it’s alright, it’s alright. It’s ok.
我有个计划 过来我告诉你
I’ve got a plan. Come over here and I’ll tell ya.
来啊 小子
Come on, mate.
没事的
It’s gonna be fine.
过来吧
Come on.
现在我告诉你怎么做
Now, here’s what we do.
我需要你去那边
What I need is for you to go over there
告诉他们…
And you tell ’em…
…告诉他们 你想跟玛丽安娜谈谈
…You tell ’em you want to talk to Maryanne.
我想和你在一起
I want to stay with you.
不 小子 不行 我要你完全照我说的做
No, mate. no, no. I need you to do this exactly how I tell ya.
行吗 能为了我这么做吗
Yeah? Can you do that for me?
好的 很好
Yeah, well, that’s good.
我已经做了
I did it.
你已经做了什么 小子
You did what, mate?
我告诉了警♥察♥我们在这里
I told the cops we’re here.
没事
Well, that’s ok.
没事的
That’s fine.
你做得对
You done the right thing.
过来 小子
Come here, mate.
我爱你
I love you.
我爱你 爸爸
I love you, dad.
是吗
Yeah?
好了 你走吧
Yeah, off you go, eh?
你把你的魔法背心穿上了啊
You got your magic vest on.
那你一定会没事的
Well, you’ll be right, then.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!