还好吧
You right?
好的 把头向后靠
Ok. Put your head back.
挺直后背 对了
Straighten your back. That’s it.
好的 把胳膊张开
Righto. Put your arms out wide.
好的
Right.
很好
Ok.
现在
Now
我就要松开你咯
I’m gonna let you go.
放松
Relax.
没事吧 很好
You right? You’re right.
没事的没事的 我抱住你了
You’re right, you’re right, you’re right. I’ve got ya. I’ve got ya.
抱住你了 再来一次
I’ve got ya. Try again.
好的
Ok.
放松
Relax.
后背挺直
Keep your back straight.
就是这样
There you go.
就这样 看到了吧
There you go. See?
现在你要是遇到了麻烦 就可以仰卧浮起来
Now, you get into trouble, you can always roll onto your back and float.

Shit.
走 小子
Come on, mate.
那些该死的黑人杂种肯定把我们给坑了
Fuckin’ black bastards must have dobbed us in.

Fuck!

Fuck.
你在那等着
You stay there.
该死的
Shit!
我们卡住了吗
Are we bogged?
你去看看能不能找点水
Go see if you can find us some water.
脏死了
Gross.
没关系
Nah, it’s alright.
我们吃什么呢
What are we gonna eat?
我们可以把那些羊骨煮熟
We could boil up those sheep’s bones.
或许能抓只野狗
Maybe catch a dingo.
我们明早再想办法把车弄出来
We can get the car out in the morning.
你能吃狗吗
Can you eat a dog?
-这样行吗 -可以 再用力点
– How about that? – Yep! A bit more!
行了吗
Is that good enough?
好了
Yeah.
太好了
Yes!
开得好
Good driving!
大概还有三四百公里
It’s about 300 or 400 k’s around…
或者再加三十公里 就有旅馆了
…Or 30 across, then there’s a roadhouse.
你怎么知道
How do you know?
我以前来过
I’ve been here before.
这是个湖
It’s a lake.
是的 算是吧
Yeah, sorta.
-你在哪里学的算术 -跟你一样
– Where’d you learn to count? – Same place as you.
小子 14加8等于22 不是他妈的21
Mate, 14 and 8 makes 22, not fuckin’ 21.
我去玩玩
My game.
做完了吗 伙计
Finish up, mate.
我出去喝点酒
I’m off for a quick drink.
-早上见 -再见 爸爸
– See you in the morning. – See you, dad.
你在干吗
What you doin’, eh?
你个该死的杂种
You fuckin’ dog!
爸爸
Dad?
你其实你不用
You didn’t have to.
不用怎样
Didn’t have to what?
打马克斯
Hurt Max.
他没有伤害我 他只是很孤单
He wasn’t hurting me. He was just lonely.
小子 别那么说
Hey, don’t you say that, you little poofter.
好吧 无所谓了 反正他已经死了
Yeah, well, it doesn’t matter now anyway, ’cause he’s dead.
什么
What?
他他妈的死了 懂吗 他死了
He’s fuckin’ dead. right? He’s dead.
死了
Dead.
小鸡
Chook!
我恨你
I hate you!
快他妈的住手
Fuckin’ cut that out!
听着 小子 操
Listen, mate. Fuck it.
我们走的时候他还没断气 对吧
He was still breathing when we left, yeah?
你看到我检查过了
You saw me check on him.
我恨你
I hate you.
小子 你现在还小 有些事情你不懂
Mate, there are just some things you’re too young to understand.
我是想保护你
I’m supposed to protect ya.
他就像个合格的爸爸 他照顾我 不像你这样
He was like a proper dad. He looked after me, not like you!
你个…
You f…
妈的
Fuck!
合格的爸爸?
Proper dad?
我要让你看看什么叫合格的爸爸
I’ll show you a fuckin’ proper dad.
爸爸
Dad!
爸爸
Dad!
爸爸
Dad!
爸爸
Dad!
上车吧
Hey, get in.
好吧 对不起 好吗 但你得受点管教了
Alright, I’m sorry, yeah? But you needed to learn a lesson.
拜托 小子
Come on, mate.
你怎么在那里
You right there?
出去 小子
Out of there, boy.
你聋了吗
You deaf?
别乱来
Hey, behave yourself.
你♥他♥妈♥的小混♥蛋♥
You cheeky little shit.
-等等 -你想帮忙吗
– Wait on. – You wanna take care.

Fuck!
上车
Get in the car.
你♥他♥妈♥在干吗 小子
What the fuck are you doing, mate?
然后扣扳机
And just squeeze the trigger.
射击 枪口向上 收回来
Shot! Up and back.
枪口向上 收回来
Up and back.
我和你妈相遇后…
I camped here with your mum…
…在这里露营过
…just after we met.
我们偷了辆好车 扔在昆士兰了
We stole a Monaro and dumped it up in Queensland.
这是钥匙
This was the key.
她给我的
She gave it to me
用来纪念我们的快乐时光
To remember the fun we’d had.

Here.
她是对的 你妈妈
She was alright, you know, your mum.
有时候…就好像巡回马戏团一样
It was like a… like a travelling circus sometimes.
你甚至可能会在这里出生的
You might have even been made here.
谁知道呢
Eh? Who knows?
不如去看看能不能猎点晚餐回来吧
Why don’t you go see if you can bag us some dinner, eh?
你弄到只兔子?
Did you get a rabbit?
这我可没想到
I wouldn’t mind some of that.
这比看电视还好
This is better than a TV.
你可以做你自己的节目
You can make up your own program.
爸爸
Dad?
你怎么会进监狱的呢
Why’d you go to jail?
上次吗
Oh, what the last time?
那是几个月之前 就因为我们小睡了一下
Oh, that was just a couple of months. That was just a sleep.
你知道的 我和…
You know, me and…
我和马克斯把偷来的车停下了
Me and Max got pulled over in a stolen car
后来警♥察♥开始打我们 于是我痛打了他
And the cop started hammering us so I laid into him.
但是我这次如果被抓 不知道会多久 15年吧
Yeah, but I get caught for this one, I do… I don’t know, 15 years.
最少10年
10 minimum.
如果你告诉他们你不是故意杀马克斯的
If you told them you didn’t mean to kill Max,
只是个意外…
It was just an accident…
我们会怎么样
What’s gonna happen to us?
我们会没事的
Hey, we’ll be fine.
但如果不是呢
But what if we’re not?
你相信我吗
Do you trust me?
你干什么
What you doin’?
弄点木头
Getting some wood.
你现在已经长大了
Ah, you’re getting to be quite the little bushie now.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!