我不会游泳!
I can’t swim!
那这是最好的学习方法了
Best way to learn…
加油啊 游啊 小子
Come on! Swim, mate!
游 游 游啊
Swim, swim! Swim!
对了 这就是你的第一堂游泳课
There you go. Your first swimming lesson.
操
Oh, fuck.
你好 哥们儿
G’day, there.
你好
G’day.
小子 再去弄点柴火来烧
Hey, go get some more wood for the fire, mate.
我就是为这个而来的
That’s why we’re here.
伙计 这里严禁生火
You can’t have a fire, mate.
你们也不能在这里露营
And you can’t camp here either.
抱歉 兄弟 我不知道
Oh, sorry, bro. like, I didn’t realise.
好吗
Alright?
我上次来的时候还是个小孩儿呢
I’ve been coming out here since I was a little kid, you know, and…
而且我们得做饭还要取暖 你看…
…Like, we need to cook and keep warm.
这里现在是国家公园了 兄弟
It’s a national park now, mate.
是 我知道 真不错
Yeah, I know. Good thing.
如果你是在篝火区 就可以生火
If you was in a camping area, then you could have a fire.
我知道 可是…
Yeah, but, well, I…
我很讨厌一早上醒来
I hate wakin’ up
就看见一堆人在洗漱
And seeing other people’s fuckin’ washing.
明白我的意思吗
You know what I mean?
而且我希望他能体验一下真正的丛林露营
And, um, I want him to have, like, a real bush experience.
就一晚 明白吗
One night, ok?
好的 那太好了
Yeah? That’d be great.
喝杯茶再走 怎么样?
How about a brew cup of tea, before you go?
好啊 何乐而不为呢
Yeah. Why not?
叔叔 来喝杯茶吗
Unc? Cup of tea?
不对 你应该同时发”吱”和”嘶”两个音
No, you gotta go, “bzzz!” and…together.
像这样…
You go…
他不会说话吗
Can’t he speak?
能啊 他当然能
Yeah. Course he can.
只是不想说罢了
Just chooses not to.
蛐蛐很多啊 是吧 叔叔?
Too much jibber-jabber humbug, eh, uncle?
我也是个澳洲土著人 算是吧
I’m a blackfella too, sort of.
我的曾祖母 她是个纯血统
My great-grandmother, she was a full-blood.
是啊 你当然是
Yeah, course you are.
你一定是中午出生的 信吗
You must have been born in the middle of the day. see?
你的肤色刚好 而且你是蓝眼睛
You got that fair skin and blue eyes.
我是午夜出生的
I was born in the middle of the night,
所以我是棕色皮肤 棕色眼睛
So I’ve got brown skin and brown eyes.
澳洲土著规则 唯一的赌注要押在黑色上
Koori rulz. The only bet is on black.
你还真是个澳洲土人啊
Hey! You really are a blackfella!
有人吗
Anyone home?
有人在吗
Anyone home?
我今晚要睡个好觉了
I’ll sleep well tonight.
这个家伙去参加化妆舞会
This bloke went to a fancy dress party
肩膀上还骑着一个女人
With a woman on his shoulders.
然后舞会上的人问
And, uh, the people at the party said,
“你扮的是什么”
“Well, what have you come as?”
他说”哦 我扮的是乌龟”
And he says, “oh, I’ve come as a tortoise.”
大家又问
And they said,
“那你的肩膀上怎么还骑着个女人?”
“Well, why have you got a woman on your shoulders?”
他说”哦 那是米歇尔”
And he said, “oh, that’s Michelle.”
笑点在哪儿
Why is that funny?
米歇尔 小子
Michelle, mate.
米歇尔的谐音就是”我的壳” 懂了吗
Michelle. Michelle my shell. Get it?
为什么食人族不吃小丑?
Why won’t a cannibal eat a clown?
不知道
Dunno.
因为他觉得小丑吃起来很滑稽
‘Cause he thinks it tastes funny.
在哪里能找到没有腿的狗
Hey, where would you find a dog with no legs?
不知道
I don’t know.
就在你丢狗的地方
Where you fuckin’ left him.
等等
Oh. Hang on.
照啊
Come on!
这混♥蛋♥长得不错嘛
Oh! Good-lookin’ bastard, eh?
-就按这个按钮 -按这个 对
– You just press that button there. – Press that. righto.
-然后按OK键 -好的 过去
– And then press ok. – Right. get back.
准备好了吗
Are you ready?
操
Fuck.
那个丑八怪是谁啊
Who’s that ugly shit?
-想看看吗 -好的
– Do you want a look? – Ok.
你看见那六颗在一起的星星了吗
Hey, do you see those six bright stars up there, all together?
-真的 -真的
– Yeah? – Yeah.
澳洲土著人认为那里以前有7颗星星
Well, the blackfellas reckon there used to be seven of them.
他们叫它们七姐妹
They were called the seven sisters.
另一个姐妹去哪儿了
What happened to the other sister?
她来地球了
Uh, well, she came down to earth.
就像个外星人
Like an alien.
不对 小子 不对
No, mate. no.
她更像一位母亲
Um, she was more like a mother.
反正澳洲土著人是这么认为的
Well, that’s what the blackfellas reckon anyway.
我妈妈为什么离开我
How come my mum left me?
我不知道
I dunno.
你也打她了吗
Did you hit her too?
不 不是因为这个
Nah, that wasn’t the reason.
不知道 我想有些女人就是不想做母亲吧
I dunno, some women just aren’t meant to be mothers, I s’pose.
羊妈妈是不会离开小羊羔的
Sheep don’t leave their lambs.
有时候它们也会离开
Well, sometimes they do.
不 它们不会的
No, they don’t.
闭嘴睡觉吧 你这个小混♥蛋♥
Ah, shut up and go to sleep, you little bum.
我不是小混♥蛋♥
I’m not a bum.
是的 你就是小畜生
No, you’re the underpants.
妈的 搞什么鬼
What the fuck?
你在干吗
What you doin’? hey?
这都是什么?
What’s all this?
把这都他妈给我擦了
Get that shit off!
你♥他♥妈♥的还踢我
Don’t you fuckin’ kick me!
你个小人妖
Fuckin’ little girl!
快他妈的去把脸洗干净了
Go and wash that fuckin’ shit off your face!
来让我看看
Give us a look.
哦 这里还有些泡沫
Oh, there’s some cauliflowers.
你没好好洗脸
You didn’t do much of a job washing your face.
你看起来还是像个小丫头
You still look like a girl.
想吃早饭吗
You want some breakfast?
咱们还有很多好吃的呢
We’ve got all that good stuff.
来吧 你肯定饿了
Come on, you must be hungry.
我脸疼
My face hurts.
别动
Hey, keep still.
你喜欢那背心?
You nick that vest?
这是魔法防护背心
It’s magic protection.
你那些疤是怎么来的
How did you get those scars?
都是在监狱里弄的 小子
Well, all sorts of shit goes on in prison, mate.
怎么弄的
Like what?
当时 我很年轻 好欺负
Oh, well, I was young, easy prey.
人们就利用这点
People take advantage
欺负我
Do bad things to ya.
明白我的意思吗
Know what I mean?
来吧 咱下水玩玩
Come on. Come on in.
你知道我不会游泳的
I can’t swim. you know that.
不对 你是暂时还不会游泳
No, you can’t swim yet.
来吧
Come on.
没事的 好吗
Hey? It’ll be fine, right?
接住你了
I got ya.
接住了
I got ya.
接住了
I got ya.
不会太冷吧
You’re not too cold?
好的 现在深吸一口气
Right. now, take a deep breath.
放松 放松 放松
Relax, relax. relax.