那么…
What about…
真有趣 你居然还记得这些数字
It’s funny, the numbers you remember.
你果真对数字很擅长啊
You’re really good with numbers.
那马克斯的电♥话♥号♥码呢
And what about Max’s phone number?
拜托 你肯定记得
Oh, come on. You remember that.
你记得吗
Do you remember it?
当然了
Yeah, course.
也许你可以给他打个电♥话♥ 看看他是否还好
Maybe you could ring him just to see if he’s alright.
他怎么会不好呢
Why wouldn’t he be alright?
出来吧 小子 咱们该走了
Outta there, mate! It’s time to go.
-我们非走不可吗 -谢谢你的早饭
– Do we have to go? – Thanks for breakfast.
你不会告诉别人我们来过这里吧
And you won’t be telling anyone we’ve been here, eh?
有谁会过问吗
Who’ll be asking?
谢谢
Thanks.
再见
See ya.
拜拜
Bye!
我们真的要去阿德莱德吗
Are we really going to Adelaide?

No.

Yep.
身子滑进去就行了 小子
Just slide your body back, mate.
来 拿着这些
Here. Take those.
这是什么地方
What is this place?
我看有点像个博物馆
Sort of like a museum, I guess.
阴森森的
It’s spooky.

Dad?
你觉得马克斯会没事吗
Do you reckon Max will be alright?
当然 吉米会发现他的
Yeah, Jimmy would have found him.
你为什么打他
Why’d you hit him?
小子 我别无选择
Mate, I didn’t have no choice.
-为什么 -没有就是没有
– Why? – I just didn’t.
但他会没事的吧
He’ll be alright, though?
没错 我肯定
Yeah. I reckon.
这是可汗和他的驼队
There’s shamrozi khan and his camels.
他们是阿富汗人 他们有骆驼
They were Afghans and they had these camels.
有火车之前他们就把骆驼当做交通工具
That’s what they used before they had trains.
你的曾曾祖父就是他们其中一员
Your great-great-grandfather was one of them.
他不是个澳洲土著人吗
Wasn’t he a blackfella?
不是 他老婆是
No, mate, that was his missus.
所以我们是阿富汗的后裔?
So are we “Afghagans”?
我猜有点 但不确切
Oh, yeah, a bit, I suppose, but not really.
那我们是澳洲土人了
We’re blackfellas, then.
不是 我们是混血儿
No, we’re mongrels, us.
我们说是什么就是什么
We’re whatever we wanna be.
我去弄点吃的 你待在这里
I’m gonna get us something to eat. You stay here.
可我不想自己待在这里
But I don’t want to be here by myself.
待在这里 别发出任何响声 明白吗
Just stay here. Don’t make any noise, alright?
千万别出去
Don’t go outside.
但是 爸
But, dad…
不会太久的
Won’t be long.
爸爸
Dad?
以前没见过你啊
Haven’t seen you before.
我以前也没见过你
Well, I haven’t seen you before.
那是什么
What’s for tea?
就是普通的豆子
The fuckin’ usual beans.
要不要一起
Do you want to join me?
我不喜欢豆子
I don’t like beans.
我还有意大利面
Oh, I’ve got spaghetti.
你没事吧 哥们儿
You right, mate?
我很好 兄弟
I’m good, brother.
没事吧 兄弟
All good, bro?
过来
Oi, come here!
滚你♥妈♥的♥
Get the fuck away!

Oh, fuck.
真♥主♥至大
Allahu akbar.
真♥主♥至大
Allahu akbar.
真♥主♥至大
Allahu akbar.
真♥主♥至大
Allahu akbar.
你在这里干什么
What are you doing here?
你一个人吗
Are you here by yourself?
你是阿富汗人吗
Are you an Afghan?
不是
No.
我是从印度来的
My family are from India.
你住在这里吗
Do you live here?
在市里吗 是的 我是做空中医疗服务的
In town? Yes. I work with the flying doctor service.
你开飞机吗
Do you fly planes?
不 我是个医生
No. I’m a doctor.
你能飞到一个地方去救一个人吗
Do you think you could fly somewhere to help someone?
你好
Hello.
这小家伙有点儿担心那个受伤了的人
This little chap was a bit worried about someone who’s hurt.
叫马克斯的 是吗
Max, is it?
你是马克斯吗
Are you Max?
钥匙在哪儿
Where’s the keys?
该死的钥匙在哪儿
Where’s the fuckin’ keys?!
打开车锁把我们的东西放进去
Unlock the car and put our stuff in.
然后他妈的跟我离开
And get that shit off!
妈的 快点去
Fuckin’ do it!
我饿了
I’m hungry.
知道了 沿着这里走下去有杂货店
Yeah, well, there’s a store somewhere along here.
我和我爸爸过去常来这里
Me and my dad used to come out here.
除了有一次为了教训我
Except he left me out here on me own once
把我一个人仍在这儿
You know, to teach me a lesson.
我走了一天一夜 才看到一个人
And I had to walk all night and day before I found someone.
他不想要你了吗
Didn’t he want you?
对 我对他来说就是个祸害
No. I was just a nuisance to him.
好了 就这些
Right. That’ll do it.
125块
$125.
不是吧 大姐 不可能这么贵
Oh, come on, lady. It can’t be that much.
就是125块
$125.
我只有90快
Well, I’ve only got 90.
89块2毛
$89.20.
你个小畜生
You little bugger.
我要上厕所
I need to go to the toilet.
不 这里不行 小子
No, not here, mate.
为什么
Why?
因为我们是虎豹小霸王
Oh, ’cause we’re Butch and Sundance.

Who?
过来搭把手 小子
Hey, give us a hand, mate.
过来捡点柴火
Get some firewood.
小鸡
Chooky?
看 是重力把茶水留在杯子里的
Look. it’s gravity that holds the tea in.
不 是风的作用
No, it’s wind.
“风”? 怎么讲?
What do you mean “wind’?
当杯子倒过来的时候 风会像这样吹来
Well, when it goes across, the wind goes like that
你的动作会产生风
And you make wind.
我看是你在瞎掰
I think you’re just makin’ that up.
如果不是风就是有种风做成的盖子
Well, it’s not wind but it makes a sort of a lid made out of wind
把水留在里面
To keep the water in.
你拿手♥机♥干吗
What you doing with that?
玩贪吃蛇
Playing snake.
这里打不通 是吧
Doesn’t work out here, does it?
下来啊 小子
Come on in, mate.
下来啊 你个没用的小东西
Oh, come on, you wuss.
来吧 小子
Come on, mate.
你当真不想下来吗
Are you sure you don’t wanna?
不想? 就算为了我也不想?
No? Not even for me?

No!
不 停下 爸爸
Don’t! Stop, dad!
-准备好游泳了吗 -啊 啊 不要
– Ready to swim? – Aaagh! Aaagh! Don’t!

Dad!
-我不会游泳 -什么
– I can’t swim! – What’s that?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!