哦 是什么啊
Well, what is that?
生活的奥妙就是黄油
The secret of life is butter.
黄油 不要告诉别人
Butter? Don’t tell nobody.
– 黄油 – 就是黄油
– Butter, huh? – Butter, yes!
三箱小龙虾
Three cases of écrevisses.
记在旅馆的帐上
Hotel.
– 乔治娅 你在这里阿 – 我们还以为你结♥帐♥走了呢
– Georgia, there you are. – We were worried you checked out.
– 不 还没有 – 你和我们一起去斯摩克吧
– No, not quite yet. – Are you gonna join us for Smokey?
– 克拉根都已经准备好了 – 我不是很想参加
– Kragen’s got it all arranged. – No, I don’t think so.
吃了那么多高热量的食物头都有点昏了
I’m a little lightheaded from all that rich food.
来吧 乔治娅 来参加我们的赌博之旅吧
Come on, Georgia, you have to join us for some gambling.
但是我只是想…
Look, I just think I want to…
看来你是大话说太多了
Yeah, well, you look exhausted from all the heroics.
现在只是想躲起来休息了吧
You probably just wanna take it easy.
来吧 乔治娅 没有你我们少了很多乐趣的
Oh, no, come on, Georgia. It won’t be half as much fun without you.
我倒不知道这是一件有趣的事情呢 这是一项慈善义举
I don’t know how much fun it’s gonna be. It’s a charity event.
那是美好的一晚 而且乔治娅会帮助我们增添乐趣
Oh, it’ll be a great time and Georgia can help us liven up the evening.
– 会很有趣的 – 很有趣的 很有趣的
– It’s gonna be great. – Great time. Great time.
美好的时间都过去了
Great time had by all.
– 好吧好吧 – 太好了 就这么定了
– Fine, fine. – Good, it’s settled then.
你不能错过斯摩克
Smokey Robinson. You can’t miss Smokey.
小睡一会吧
Just take a little nap.
如果你读到这封信 那说明我的病渐渐严重了
If you’re reading this letter, my disease has run its course.
来信附上我葬礼的钱
Enclosed is some money for my burial.
我想被火化
I would like to be cremated
我的一身都没有什么自♥由♥
Spent my whole life in a box.
我不像死后也被关在一个小盒子里没有什么自♥由♥
I don’t want to be buried in one
女士们先生们 我们遇到了气流…
Ladies and gentlemen, because of turbulence
机长已经开启了“系好安全带”的警示灯
the captain has turned on the “fasten seat belt” sign.
对不起
Excuse me.
请大家回到各自座位坐好
Please return to your seats and remain seated
当灯开着的时候一直系着安全带
with your seat belt fastened while the sign is illuminated.
你很怕乘飞机么
Scared of flying?
– 我看起来像害怕的样子么 – 我以前也很害怕
– Do I look scared to you? – I used to be scared, too.
如果你给连环画涂涂颜色分散注意力就不会怕了
It helps if you color.
乔治娅 不管你在哪里下注 都算上我一份
Georgia, whatever you got, give me some.
你太抬举我了
Believe me, you don’t want it.
请下注
Place your bets.
不知道下哪里好了
Don’t know where to go.
我反正跟着你
I’m following you wherever you go.
那是个很盲目的下注阿 你有可能输光光阿
That’s a lunatic bet. That’s just a lunatic bet right there.
乔治娅 这是一大笔钱阿
Georgia, that’s a lot of money.
我当然知道
I know, huh?
– 我们也来吧 黑色一直是你的幸运色 – 阿
– You always bet on black, baby. – Yeah?
– 好 – 好阿 我也来试试
– Yes. – All right. I’ll give that a try.
– 不准下注了 – 马修 马修…
– No more bets. – Matthew, Matthew,
你不和我们一起么 乔治娅今晚是我们这边的幸运女士呢
doing it your own way. Georgia’s our Lady Luck tonight.
十七啊
Come on, 17.
十七啊
Come on, 17.
– 我们赢了 – 赢了
– Here we go. – There it goes.
– 黑色的十七 – 好
– 17 black. – Yeah!
– 那边那家伙看到没啊 – 这次下哪里那 幸运女士
– That’s the ball over there. – Where to next, lucky?
– 刚才我下的是几 – 十七
– What was that number I just played? – 17.
十七 听起来不错
Seventeen. Sounds good to me.
在同一个数字上下注两次是不是有点傻啊
Isn’t it a bit reckless to bet on the same number twice?
所以这是赌博不是女红啊
I guess that’s why they call it gambling and not crocheting.
对 赌博
Gambling it is.
– 今晚这里是你的福地啊 – 算我一个
– Well, the house is loving you guys. – I’m in.
– 我也下注 – 还有我
– Place your bets. – Me, too.
我来 我来 我猜红的
Here we go, here we go, here we go. Red.
不准下注了
No more bets.
– 来吧 让我们看看 – 十七
– Come on, show me something. – Come on, 17.
– 来吧 – 让我大赚一票
– Come on. – Big money, big money!
– 来吧 来吧 – 红的 红的
– Come on, come on, come on. – Red, come on.
黑色的十七
17 black!
– 天啊 – 哈
– What? – Yes!
上帝啊
Oh, my Lord!
给我一点小费吧
Give me a little kickback over here.
– 谢谢啊 – 哇
– Thank you. – Wow.
先生女士们 请下注吧
Mesdames et messieurs, place your bets.
下吧 下吧 这次你要下什么
Place it, place it. What are we doin’ here?
还是十七
I’m going with 17.
乔治娅 不可能三次都是十七的
Georgia, you can’t go there a third time.
第三次
A third time? Come on!
还是下这里比较有可能赢啊
Come over here and get some of this luck.
也许我应该换一下
Maybe I am pushing it a little bit.
我是十三号♥生的
I was born on the 13th.
十三 十三 我赌这次是十三
Thirteen, thirteen. Put this on the thirteen.
你确定
You sure about that?
而且也是在十三号♥ 在十一岁的时候失去了妈妈
But then again, I lost my mama when I was 11.
好注意 下双倍的 双倍
Good idea. Double me up. Double me up.
十一 好 谢谢 十一
Eleven. Yeah. Thank you. Eleven.
– 我爱我妈妈 – 能帮我在十一上面下注么
– I love my mama. – Could you please just place the bet?
但是我妈妈是十七号♥生的 我在干什么啊
But my mama was born on the 17th. What am I doing?
– 哦 来吧 下注啊 – 反正我就是跟你你下注了
– Oh, come on, bet! – Wherever you’re going, I’m following.
不准下注了
No more bets.
谢谢
Thank you.
开始吧
– Here we go! – Come on, come on.
– 来吧 来吧 – 来吧 来吧
– Come on, come on. – Come on, come on.
来吧 十七 十七 十七
Come on, please, 17. 17. 17.
黑色的十七
17 black.
天啊
What?
乔治娅
Georgia!
天啊 难道我现在运气突然好了
Great. Now you change my luck for the better?
我不和你玩了
You know what? I’m not playing with you no more.
– 帮我把筹码换成现金么 – 我也是
– Can I cash in my chips, please? – Yes, I’d like to cash in mine, as well.
还有我 谢谢
And me, too. Thank you.
有多少啊
Gosh, how much?
三百五十四万六千三百零五个筹码
That’s 3,546,305 crowns.

Wow
– 那将是多少钱啊 – 大概十万美金
– How much would you guess that is? – That’s about $100,000.

Wow!
不是经常旅行的人么
Not very well-traveled.
搞销♥售♥么
Sales associate?
我猜你的新朋友知道事实后会很震惊的
I wonder if your new friends would be so impressed if they knew the truth.
赌场收据
滑雪周刊
如果你看到这封信 说明我已因病去世了
随信奉上我的安葬费 我想被火化
我这辈子都住在盒子里 我不想死了也这样
噢 小姐…
Oh, mademoiselle…
你今晚看上去太漂亮了 你让我们太吃惊了
You were incredible tonight. You amazed us all.
我自己也是
And myself, too.
我们在家乡的时候怎么就没有认识那
So, how is it the two of us never bumped into each other back home?
也许你不经常在那里的关系
Probably because you’re not home that much anymore.
华盛顿是一个很难抗拒的地方那
Well, Washington is a hard place to resist.
当你来的时候你会发现的
Come visit me sometime. You’ll see.
对不起 但是我恐怕很难变成
I’m sorry, but I just can’t seem to get past
那个大大的“贱卖♥♥”的标志
that big flashing “for sale” sign on your forehead.
– 你在说什么 – 你知道我在说什么
– What are you talking about? – You know what I’m talking about.
你和克拉根在这里做什么那
What are you doing here with Kragen?
我的意思是你们两个相互勾结是为了什么
I mean, what exactly is it that you two do for each other?
我不过是帮他克服他在委员会遇到的麻烦
I’m helping him over some regulatory hurdles in committee, that’s all.
好像你应该帮助自己的人♥民♥
Well, it seems like you should be helping some of your own people
克服困难啊
over some hurdles.
我的意思是现在在社区重建工程中
I mean, precious little’s happened
你是不是应该来参加啊
with that Community Redevelopment Program of yours.
如果不是我当选 不然那个永远不会建起来的
And nothing ever will happen with that youth center unless I get re-elected.
然后我当选的前提 就是马修·克拉根慷慨的捐助啊
Having generous supporters like Matthew Kragen…
这是政♥治♥的真♥相♥
is a political reality.
那好吧
Yeah, well…
我很抱歉 但是…
I’m sorry, but
我只对真实的真♥相♥感兴趣

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!