– 是啊 – 谢谢
– Yes, you do. – Thank you.
– 你确实是 – 谢谢
– You really do. – Thank you.
多加个位子 马修
Pull up a chair, Matthew.
很高兴你决定加入我们了 马修
Glad you decided to join us, Matthew.
你们能不能…多腾点地方给我
Could you maybe just… A little room.
这个…
It…
好 多谢你了 迪迪埃厨师
Hi. Thank you so much, Chef Didier.
你是我喜欢的顾客么…
No, you are my preferred guest
而且我为你准备了特别的晚餐
and I have prepared a special menu just for you tonight.
但是没有替代的材料
But I will make no substitutions.
不要担心
Don’t worry.
你做什么我们吃什么
We will have your special menu exactly the way you make it.
不用换材料
No substitutions?
不用
No substitutions.
那很美味
That was delicious.
– 天啊 我都吃伤了 – 谢谢
– Oh, my goodness, I hurt myself. – Thank you.
乔治娅 伯恩斯女士告诉我你做零售业的
So, Georgia, Ms. Burns tells me you’re in retail.
以前是
I was.
你做的很好么
Well, you’ve obviously done very well for yourself.
我不过是有一些优♥惠♥券而已
Actually, I just clipped a lot of coupons.
你所说的优♥惠♥券是基金吧
And when you say coupons, you obviously mean bonds?
不 我卖♥♥了我所有的基金
No. No, I sold all my bonds.
你卖♥♥了
You sold all of your bonds?
伯德女士 作为商业联合会的主席
Ms. Byrd, as Chairman of the Commerce Committee,
我一直对你这样聪明的人
I’m always interested in how savvy people such as yourself
如何运作市场是十分好奇的
operate the market.
你认为利息是会长还是…
Did you think that rates were going up, or were you
对未来充满了希望
pessimistic about the future?
– 议员先生… – 鲍勃 请叫我 鲍勃
– Well, Congressman… – Bob, please. Bob.
鲍勃 我对未来是很绝望的
Well, Bob, I find that the future is too depressing to think about.
不要这样 乔治娅
Oh, come on, Georgia.
伯德小姐 你明天有什么计划
Miss Byrd, what are you doing tomorrow?
我很希望能继续…
I would very much like to continue this…
打住 打住
Well, hold on, hold on, hold on.
我计划好了明天我们将去摩斯
You see, tomorrow I’ve arranged for our group to go to Moser.
摩斯 那是什么地方
Moser? What’s that?
摩斯 玻璃工厂 我们所有的人都去 这是个特殊的参观
Moser! Glass. Factory. All of us. Special tour.
那是我们明天要做的
That’s what we’re doing tomorrow.
鲍勃 我明天去蹦级
To answer your question, I’m going BASE-jumping, Bob.
真的 蹦级 你不是开玩笑吧 为什么
Really, BASE-jumping? You’re kidding! Well, why?
我听说这个是个能让人彻底释放压力的活动
Well, I hear it’s a completely liberating experience.
至少旅游手册里是这么说的
Well, at least that’s what the brochure says.
太神奇了
Oh, that is amazing.
马修 为什么我们不一起过去看看
Oh, come on, Matthew, why don’t we all go along and watch?
听起来很有意思 我们就这么做
It sounds like fun! Let’s do that.
这个注意真好 比参观玻璃工厂要好很多
That is a great idea. Better than some glass factory.
好吧好吧 但是我不准备过去
Fine, fine, fine. But I’m not going there to watch.
这是一个水坝 所以不是一个垂直的降落
So, because it’s a dam and not a straight jump…
是的
Yes.
如果你姿势不正确 你会遇到气流
…when you don’t do it right, you will catch the current
然后会把你刮到大坝的另一边
and it will slam you in the side of the dam.
我们不希望发生那样的事
So, we don’t want that, okay?
– 准备好了么 – 是的
– So, are you ready? – Yes, I am.
– 跳吧 马修 – 跳吧
– Go get them, Matthew! – Come on!
天啊
Damn.
好吧 开始吧
Okay, now we’re gonna do this.
我不知道人们为什么要这么做
I don’t know what the hell makes people want to do something like this.
我是尽量避免极限运动
I try to avoid any plummeting sports.
马修是因为乔治娅做才做的
Matthew’s only doing it because Georgia’s doing it.
他是一个很喜欢竞争的人
He’s the most competitive person in the world.
他遇到了乔治娅这样的对手了
He may have met his match in Georgia.
摄像机准备了
Camcorder!
鲍勃 鲍勃 照相机 你准备好照相机
Oh. Bob, Bob, the camera. You got the camera going?
– 我们开始了啊 – 好的
– We’re rolling! Go ahead! – Okay!
哦 他要开始了 我们也开始吧 他要开始了
Oh, oh. He’s gonna… There we go. He’s going over the rail.
– 天啊 – 哇
– Oh, my God. – Oh, wow.
哦 天啊
Oh, my God.
天啊 快
Oh, come on.
好了 我们开始吧
All right, here we go.
好吧 看着
Okay. Look.
我已经告诉过你们了
I have told you before
为此我们失去了很多人
we have lost a couple of people doing this.
– 什么意思 有人为此而死 – 是的
– What, like people died? – Yeah.
– 亲爱的 – 谁先
– Sugar. – Which one first?
女士优先
Ladies first.
好吧 女士优先
Ladies first. Okay.
准备好了没
Ready?
– 三… – 等等
– Three… – Wait, wait, wait, wait!
– 好了 – 三 二 一 走
– Okay. All right. – Three, two, one, go!
完美啊
Perfect.
天啊
Whoa, baby!
好了
Okay.
三 二 一 走
Three, two, one, go!
有问题么
Is there a problem?
是的 有问题 克劳斯
Yeah, I’d say there’s a problem, Klaus.
我对蹦级略知一二
I know a thing or two about BASE-jumping.
降落伞是应该连着绳索的 如果没有连好的话
I know that the canopy is supposed to be connected to the rigging and it’s not.
会因此而死的 难怪你们这里会有人死
And that’s how people get killed. No wonder you’ve lost a few people.
我来了 看着
Here I come. Watch it now!
坚持住
Oh, hold it now!
我不能跳了
I can’t jump!
降落伞是应该连着绳索
Canopy not connected to rigging!
– 准备上的失误 – 没关系
– Mechanical difficulties! – It’s all right.
– 我不知道为什么会这样 – 没关系
– I don’t know why this happens! – It’s all right.
– 你要做什么 – 克劳斯 闭嘴
– What are you doing? – Klaus, just shut up!
天啊
Oh, man.
– 这太… – 让人失望了
– It’s so… – Disappointing.
(捷克语)她跳了 克拉根没跳
She jumped. Kragen didn’t.
(捷克语)他说是器械故障
He had mechanical difficulties.
(捷克语)洗衣房♥的人告诉我
The laundress told me
(捷克语)他尿裤子了
he wet his pants.
(法语)如果她能跳
If she can do it
(法语)我也可能跳
maybe I will try it one day.
真的
Really?
(捷克语)我说可能
I said maybe.
她是来这里的最让人惊异的人
She’s the most amazing person who ever came to this hotel.
是啊
Oh, yeah.
她是个敢说敢做的人
She lives on the edge.
她敢说她想要什么 她敢做她想做的
She say what she wants. She does what she wants.
真正的存在主义者
True existentialist.
英雄崇拜 带来了慷慨的小费
Hero worship, bought with a kiss and an extravagant tip.
她是个骗子 我告诉过你们了
She’s a fraud, I tell you.
看好别人不要偷吃泡菜才是你的职责 克拉伦斯小姐
Look what eating sauerkraut has done to your heart, Fr?ulein Gunther.
– 克拉根先生 – 你好么
– Mr. Kragen. – How are you?
很好
Good.
帮我个忙 乔治娅·伯德…
Do me a favor. Georgia Byrd,
帮我查处她从哪里来 还有她是干什么的
just find out where she’s from, what she does.
– 悄悄的 – 那当然克拉根先生
– Quietly. – Of course, Mr. Kragen.
多米尼克王子今晚过来 他坚持要吃我做的烤鹿肉
Prince Dominic comes tonight. He’s insisted on my venison roast.
王子 真正的王子
A prince? A real prince?
他们在城里有个慈善晚宴
They have a charity dinner in town
在那里所有的人都很慷慨
where everybody gets to feel generous.
我告诉你 这些人都一个样
I tell you, these people are all alike.
你知道 我告诉你 他们都一样
Yes, you know, I tell you, they are all alike.
人们不是你想的那么坏的
Oh, people are not as bad as you think.
你错了乔治娅 他们就是那么坏
No, you’re wrong, Georgia, you’re wrong. They are.
就像那个在旅馆希望一直生活下去的克拉根
Like Kragen at the hotel who looks for life everlasting
每次都要多拿一大汤匙的橄榄油
in a tablespoon of extra-virgin olive oil, you know.
你知道的
You know,
你和我 我们知道生活的秘密
you and I, we know the secret of life.