你现在没有空房♥么
Don’t y’all have anything available now?
让我查查
I’ll check it.
你有没有觉得那屋顶让你有哭的冲动啊
Don’t that ceiling ever just make you want to cry?
我从来没有注意过 夫人
I’ve never noticed, madam.
只有总统套房♥
Only the presidential suite.
要三千多美金一晚
It’s $3,000 a night.
差不多要四千美金了
About $4,000 a night.
看见我眨眼了么
Did you see me blink?
伯德夫人 欢迎光临
Madam Byrd, welcome.
你将发现这里的总统套房♥非常的舒适
I know that you will find our presidential suite most comfortable.
– 克拉根先生 能不能帮我签个名 – 好
– Mr. Kragen, would you sign my book? – Yes.
– 马修·克拉根 – 你认识克拉根先生
– Matthew Kragen. – You know Mr. Kragen?
我们很荣幸他每年的这个时候都会来我们这里
We are so honored that he comes to our hotel every year at this time.
– 你在玩我吧 – 什么
– You playing with me, right? – Pardon me?
– 不是你 是他 – 不好意思
– Oh, not you, Him. – Excuse me.
拼写得对么
Is the spelling okay?
你看起来年轻 性感 富有
You get yourself young, hip and rich, okay?
– 谢谢 – 克拉根先生
– Thank you. – Mr. Kragen, sir.
– 我希望一切顺利 – 非常地顺利 非常 阿图罗
– I hope everything’s okay. – Wonderful, Arturo, wonderful.
– 那么克拉根先生这次会加入我们么 – 这次不了 阿图罗
– And will Mrs. Kragen be joining us? – Well, not this trip, Arturo.
我这次来是有重要的生意
This is strictly business.
即使是有再小的事情 只要我们能为你提供服务请告诉我
As always, if there’s anything, even the slightest thing, you will tell me.
呵呵 我不会 但她会的
Well, I won’t, but she will.
如果有什么需要 我会告诉你的
If I need you, I’ll call you.
很好
Excellent.
你能相信吗
Can you believe that?
别管他 现在 听者 再仔细检查一下所有的所有的事情
Don’t worry about it. Now, listen, just double-check everything
要盯住每个国会议员和参议员
and I want to keep tabs on the Congressman and the Senator.
他们的闲谈 一举一动 这笔生日无论如何都要成功
Schmooze, impress, whatever it takes. This deal’s got to happen.
伯德女士 费利普将带你去你的套房♥
Madam Byrd. Felipe will show you to your suite.
好的
Okay.
马修 伯恩斯女士
Matthew, Miss Burns.
参议员又去滑雪了 第八十三次了 我们去喝点什么吧
The Senator’s gone skiing for the 83rd time. Let’s go have a drink.
上楼去 换一套性感的衣服下来
Get upstairs and put some silk on.
议员
Congressman!
告诉你写让你觉得安慰的事 他第四季度的销♥售♥糟透了
If it’s any consolation, he’s gonna have a shitty fourth quarter.
那个人是谁
Who is that?
哦 伯德小姐 非常富有 从路易斯安娜来的
Oh, Mademoiselle Byrd. Very rich. From Louisiana.
她和迪林斯议员本来有一个…
She and Senator Dillings were supposed to have
非常重要的会议
a very important meeting together.
等一下 这是给你的小费
Hang on, let me give you a little something for your troubles.
我还没弄这里的规矩是给多少
I haven’t quite figured out this money yet.
我是不是给的小费太多了
Did I just give you a ridiculously large tip?
没有 女士
No, madam.
现在 这些就够了
Now, more reasonable.
– 再见 – 再见
– Bye-bye. – Bye!
我生活在什么样的世界呀
What world was I living in?
把我打扮得时尚些
Make me international.
我们来试试
We could try.
把我的钱拿过来
Give me my money.
哈哈 我不能穿这个
I can’t wear this.
哦 对 就这样
Oh, yeah, there we go. Like that.
我穿成这样还会有人再叫我太太么
You think anybody’d call me ma’am in this outfit?
– 不会 – 绝对不会
– No. – Definitely not.
– 一个人 谢谢 – 是的 小姐
– Table for one, please. – Yes, mademoiselle.
请
Please.
我能帮你拿你你的羊绒披风么
May I take your pashmina?
哦 你是说这个东西么
Oh, is that what this thing is?
当然
Sure.
你好 小妞
Hello, sister.
那是谁阿
Who the hell is she?
– 小姐 – 谢谢
– Mademoiselle – Thank you.
迪迪埃主厨
NChef Didier.
她的名字是乔治娅·伯德
Her name is Georgia Byrd.
她很富有 并且是迪林斯议员在路易斯安娜的老朋友
She’s loaded and she’s an old crony of Dillings from Louisiana.
哦…
I…
对不起
I’m sorry.
没关系 没关系
No. It’s okay, it’s okay.
水 不要加冰
Water. Flat. No ice.
– 请给每人一杯 – 好的
– Please, serve everyone. – Of course.
马修 我们能有机会见到迪迪埃主厨么
Matthew, what are the chances of our meeting Chef Didier?
玛格丽特收藏了他的好几本书 她是个迪迪埃迷
Margaret here’s got a couple of his books. She’s a big fan.
真的么 阿图罗
Is that right? Arturo!
是的 先生
Yes, sir.
请让迪迪埃过来和大家问好
Make sure Didier comes and says hello to the table.
并且把那个服务员炒了
And fire that guy.
我们的特色菜有豆焖肉
For the specialties de maison, we have the cassoulet.
我们有蘑菇意大利饭加罗纳酒
We have risotto Barolo with truffles.
胭脂橘白酒
The rouget citrus beurre blanc with capers.
烤奶油鹌鹑
Roast quail with brioche stuffing.
熟焖羊腿和血色甜橙汁
And a braised lamb shank with blood orange relish.
血色甜橙汁
Blood orange relish.
这听起来太棒了
Now, that all sounds so good.
明天还是这些特色菜么
Will he have the same specials tomorrow night?
不 迪迪埃主厨从来不做同样的菜单两次
No. Chef Didier never creates the same menu twice.
那么 我才我今晚应该把这些菜都尝尝
Well, I guess I better try them all tonight then.
全都要
Tout? All?
是的 亲爱的 全部
Tout, baby! Tout de suite.
我觉得如果他不看菜谱的话能做意大利饭么
Do you think he would do a risotto without the dairy?
我想点一份不放马铃薯的柑橘餐
I think I’m going to have the rouget citrus without the potatoes
和不放奶油的白酒
and the blanc without the beurre.
克拉根的菜单 主厨
Kragen’s order, chef.
不要黄油 不要奶油 不要小麦 不要牛奶 不要脂肪
No butter, no cream, no wheat, no dairy, no fat!
干脆他们就什么都别吃了
Merde! Why do they bother to eat?
下次把这个粘到我脖子上
Next time, stick this in my neck!
这桌几个人
How many people are at this table?
一个人
One person.
一个人 这个人上谁
One person? Who is this person?
我不知道
I don’t know.
并且对这些菜没要求任何替换
And no substitutions?
我很喜欢这个女人
I like this woman.
是女人吧
It is a woman?
好了 听好
Ordering quail,
鹌鹑 羊肉
lamb, risotto,
龙虾 烩牛肉 腓鲤
lobster, goulash, rouget
豆焖肉
and casserole.
我将亲自做这道菜
I will do it myself.
她竟然要吃这么多东西
She has got them eating right out of her hand.
她一点都不在意她的胆固醇么
Well, she’s sure not watching her cholesterol.
我希望我也能像她一样不需要在意
I wish I could command attention like that.
那是羊肉么
Is that the lamb?
– 小姐 – 哦 看哪
– Mademoiselle. – Oh, look at that!
看起来真棒 每一样看起来都这么棒
Looks so good! Everything looks so good.
完美的开胃菜
Bon appétit.
完美的开胃菜
Bon appétit.
阿门
Amen.
我想明天午餐的时候我们能让鲍勃动作快一点
I was thinking maybe we could get Bob up to speed tomorrow at lunchtime.
是的 马修 我想要谅解更多关于这次合并的事情
Yes, Matthew. I’d like to know more about this merger.
他来了
Here he is!
你觉得这些菜怎么样 女士
How do you find everything, mademoiselle?
– 阿图罗 – 是的 先生
– Arturo. – Yes, sir.
我像他应该会过来
I think he’ll be by.
我保证他马上就过来了
I’m sure he’ll be right over, sir.
– 我将要去山顶滑雪 – 好的 玛格丽特要和我们一起去么
– I’ll be up there, on top of the mountain. – Okay. Will Margaret join us?
因为我们需要谈一些生意上的事情
Because we do need to talk some business.
好的 什么时候
Okay, what time?
这要看克拉根的行程安排
Depends on Kragen’s schedule.
你知道 在我的老家…
You know, where I come from,
我们做安杜尔布丁烤鹌鹑
we do a barbecue quail with an andouille pudding.
我猜你一定会觉得非常好吃
I think you would just love it.