I can’t go, Sean.
我不是说我不想去 而是我…
I mean, it’s not like I don’t want to. I…
我去不了
I can’t.
你有其他地方要去吧
You have to be somewhere else.

Yeah.
喂 乔治娅 乔治娅
Hey, well, Georgia. Georgia!

Look.
我已经买♥♥好了票…
I already paid for the ticket, so
所以 也许你会改变主意吧
maybe your plans might change, huh?
和谐施洗者教堂
兄弟姐♥妹♥们♥…
Brothers and Sisters,
和谐施洗者教堂
我很遗憾地宣布…
I’m sad to announce that
迪林斯参议员将不会像计划地那样来我们这里了
Senator Dillings will not be gracing our flock this morning as planned.
我们的新闻媒体困住了他
Pressing business in our nation’s capital has kept him.
但我想抽出一点时间来为参议员来祈祷
But I’d like to take a moment of prayer for the Senator.
他是如此努力地为我们争取福利
He toils so hard toting the burden of our welfare.
我祈祷上帝带领他
And I ask the good Lord to guide his hand
完成他重要地使命 阿门
in his important good works. Amen.
– 阿门 – 阿门
– Amen. – Amen.
为什么是我
Oh, why me?
– 为什么是我 上帝啊 – 乔治娅
– Oh, dear Lord, why me? – Georgia?
为什么是我 上帝啊 为什么是我 上帝啊
Why me, Lord? Why me, Lord?
– 为什么是我 上帝啊 – 上帝保佑
– Oh, dear Lord! Lord, why me? – Bless her, Lord.
上帝 不 不
Oh, Lord, no!
不不不
Oh, no, no.
上帝啊 上帝啊
Lord! Lord, come on!
上帝 为什么啊
Come on, Lord, why?
我不明白
I don’t understand!
我遵照了你的指示啊 上帝
I followed your Commandments, Lord
我遵照了你的指示啊 上帝
I followed your Commandments, Lord
为什么是我
Why in heavens me?
为什么是我
Why in heavens me?
我从来不胡搞 即使我妹妹是这样
I never slept around even though my sister did!
为什么是我
Why in heavens me, Lord?
为什么是我
Why in heavens me?
我从来没有诅咒我的上司 从来没有
I never cussed my boss or nothing like that!
为什么是我 上帝
Why in heavens me, Lord?
为什么是我
Why in heavens me?
– 为什么 – 为什么
– Why? – Why?
– 为什么 – 为什么
– Why? – Why?
– 为什么 – 为什么
– Why? – Why?
– 为什么 – 为什么
– Why? – Why?
– 为什么 – 为什么
– Why? – Why?
谁能告诉我
Come on, now, somebody tell me why!
– 为什么 – 为什么
– Why? – Why?
为什么啊 上帝
Why, Lord?
为什么啊 上帝
Why, Lord?
– 为什么 – 为什么
– Why, please? – Why?
我要知道答案
I got to know
我要知道答案 上帝
I got to know, God!
为什么是我
Why me?
为什么 为什么
Why? Oh, why?
为什么啊 上帝 告诉我
Why, Lord? Why? Oh, come on
为什么 为什么 为什么
Why? Why? Why?
为什么 为什么 为什么
Why? Why? Why?
由:洛杉矶新奥尔良 到:捷克卡洛维发利
帕普大酒店
预定成功 感谢您使用旅游城
你确定你想结清你的退休帐户 所有的
You’re sure you want to liquidate the entire IRA? All of it?
是的 还有我母亲留给我的基金
Yeah, and the bonds my mama left me.
像你这么自律的女士这么做的话…
Well, I’m sure a disciplined woman such as yourself
一定是有什么非常的用途了
has a very useful purpose for this money.
是的
Yes, I do.
我要花光它们
I’m just gonna blow it.
女士们先生们 非常感谢你们…
Ladies and gentlemen, we want to thank you
在圣诞节搭乘我们的班机
for flying with us on Christmas Day.
我们将竭诚满足你的各种需求
We’re going to make your trip as comfortable as possible.
服务员…
Stewardess,
坐我后面的那家伙一直在和我对着干
this person behind me is giving me a hard time.
知道了 先生
Okay, sure, sir.
太太 你能不能把你的腿放下来
Ma’am, would you mind lowering your knees
好让前面的先生把座位往后靠点
so the gentleman in front of you can put his seat back down?
其实 我很介意
Actually, I very much would mind.
那我就只能叫乘警了 夫人
Am I going to have to call the Air Marshal, ma’am?
人们在很长的一段时间以后才会叫我夫人
People been calling me ma’am a lot lately
而且我几乎和你一样大
and, you know, I’m hardly older than you.
人们叫你夫人么
Do people call you ma’am?
不 他们不这么叫
No… No, they don’t.
这里有什么麻烦事么
Is there a problem here?
是的 是有麻烦
Yes. Yes, there is.
我来告诉你是什么
I’m gonna tell you what the problem is.
这家贪婪的航♥空♥公♥司♥把所有的椅子放那么近…
This greedy airline put all these seats so close together
就是想多赚钱
just so they can make more money.
– 很有道理 – 是啊
– Makes sense. – Yeah.
对吧
All right?
现在我在飞往布拉格的路上…
Now, I’m not flying all the way to Prague
有个陌生人几乎坐在了我的大腿上
with some stranger in my lap.
她说得对
I know that’s right.
那是个大块头 那是个大块头坐我前面啊
That’s a big boy. That’s a big old man right there.
我都不能… 看看这家伙
I can’t… Look at him.
你可以选择头等舱…
Had you chosen to fly first class…
夫人 喂
Ma’am? Hi.
你可以选择头等舱而不是经济舱…
Had you chosen to fly first class instead of economy,
在那里你将会有足够的空间
you would have had plenty of room in one of our cocoons.
– 多少钱 – 什么
– How much is it? – Beg your pardon?
那得要多少钱
How much for the damn cocoon?
– 就是说 – 有道理
– Work it! – I like that.
– 是啊 – 听听
– All right. – Hear, hear.
在节日搭乘我们头等舱得客户…
For our first class clients flying with us during the holidays
我们将为他们提供特别的服务
we thought we would do something special.
多谢 等等 不要走 把这个留下
Thank you. Wait, don’t go. Just leave that right here.
卡洛 维发利
看看等出租车队伍
Look at that taxi line.
我似乎要等一辈子了
Oh, this is gonna take forever.
直升机租赁
就是那里 那是帕普 那就是我要呆的旅馆
That’s it. That’s the Pupp. That’s the hotel I’m going to.
谁啊
Who is that?
– 发生什么了 – 我不知道 议员先生
– What’s going on? – I’m not sure, Congressman.
那是谁
Who is that?
议员先生 我所知道的就是 上一次来乘直升飞机来这里的…
All I know, Senator, is that the last time someone arrived by helicopter
是埃尔顿·约翰 埃尔顿·约翰先生
it was Elton John. Sir Elton John.

Wow
欢迎光临
Hello. Welcome!
– 谢谢 – 欢迎光临
– Thank you. – Welcoming.
– 你来这里是疗养的么 – 可以这么说
– You are here for retreat of the health? – I guess you could say that.
你怎么样
How are you?
我很饿 还没有适应时差 感觉快要死了
Well I’m hung-over, I’m jet-lagged. I’m dying.
– 除了这些 都还不错 – 很好 很好
– Other than that, I’m fine, thank you. – Great, great.
你是从路易斯安那来的么
Oh, you are from Louisiana?
议员迪林斯现在也在那里 滑雪
Your Senator Dillings, he here now. Skiing.
– 议员迪林斯现在在那里滑雪 – 是啊
– Senator Dillings is here skiing? – Yes.
哦 难怪他周日没有来参加会议
Well, that explains why he didn’t make it to our meeting on Sunday.
– 我将在接待台等你 – 好
– Please, I’ll meet you at reception desk. – Okay.
我觉得我好像不太适合这里
And here I was thinking I might not fit in.
– 我是乔治娅·伯德 – 伯德夫人
– Excuse me. Georgia Byrd. – Madame Byrd?
欢迎来到帕普大酒店
Welcome to Grand hotel Pupp.
不要这样 你一直是这么欢迎人的么
Come on. Y’all really say it like that?
– 帕普 – 帕普
– Pupp. – Pupp.
– 帕普 – 帕普
– Pupp. – Pupp.
不好意思伯德小姐 你的房♥间还没有准备好
I’m sorry, Miss Byrd, but your room is not ready yet.
我们以为你两个小时以后才会来
We weren’t expecting you for two more hours.
我本来没打算乘直升飞机
Well, I wasn’t expecting to take a helicopter.
但最近我的时间变得很宝贵
But my time is kind of precious lately now.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!