发生什么事了? 你还好吗?
What’s the problem? Are you okay?
呃 – 你能…
Uh. – Can you–
我去给你找医生 请待在这
I’m gonna bring you a doctor. Just wait here, please.
糟糕
Shit.

Hey.
嘿!
Hey!
嘿!
Hey!
早上好 James – 早上好 Kate
Morning, James. – Morning, Kate.
你好吗? – 噢!
You all right? – Ooh!
我买♥♥点葡萄吧
Actually, can I have, um, can I have some grapes?
我今天有很甜的无核葡萄
I’ve got some lovely seedless grapes today.
好吧 给我一串… 差不多3英镑的
All right, then. Give us a little bunch– three quids worth.
好的 – 够了
Okeydoke. – That’ll do me.
谢谢
Thank you.
抓住胸口? 是吗?
Man: Clutching his chest? Yeah?
好吧
All right.
先生 你说你喝了比平时更多的咖啡
Sir, you said that you’ve been drinking more coffee than usual.
是 但是我还有地方要去 – 你一直压力很大
Yes, but I have to be somewhere. – And you’re under stress.
你没有睡好 – 是 但是我已经告诉护士了
You haven’t been sleeping well. – Yes, but I already told the nurse.
拜托 我整晚没睡 压力也大 但是我还有约会
Please, I’ve been up all night, I’m under stress, but I have an appointment.
好 先生 冷静一下 我只是要你留一晚上
Okay, sir, try and calm down. I just need you to stay tonight.
我还有地方要去
I have to be somewhere.
看起来这像是心率失常 就是心跳不规则
It looks to me like arrhythmia, which is an irregular heartbeat.
是 我告诉护士了 这是室上性心律失常
Yes. I told the nurse it’s called SVT’s.
我从小时候就有这病了 我把药落在纽约了
I’ve had it since I was a kid, and I left my medication in New York,
你只要给我开个地高辛的方子
so if you can just make me out a prescription for Digoxin.
地高辛 好 没问题
Digoxin, yeah. That’s right. We can do that, no problem.
首先 我需要排除其他可能性
First, I just need to rule out all other possibilities.
不 这就是心率失常 拜托 医生
No, no. It’s arrhythmia. Please, Doctor.
我有个约会 – 我99%确定这是心率失常
I have an appointment. – I’m 99% sure it is arrhythmia.
护士 请你做个12导联心电图 再叫人测一下肌钙蛋白?
Nurse, can you do a 12-lead ECG and send for tests troponin?
你不能把我困在这
You can’t keep me here.
不 你不能把我困在这
No. You cannot keep me here.
还有甲状腺功能 谢谢
Also a thyroid function, please. Thank you.
你今晚能不能 给他安排一张监护床?
And can you arrange a monitor bed for him for tonight?
好了 妈妈 弄好了 我要上班了
Okay, Mama. It’s me. Done. I’ve got to get to work.
要不你留下来吃午饭?
Why don’t you stay and have some lunch?
不行 我要走了
I can’t. I’ve got to go.
不是想打听什么
Not to pry or anything,
但是为什么楼梯底下 有一块巨型烟熏火腿?
but why is there a large smoked ham under the stairs?
噢 那个 是啊
Oh, that. Yes.
那是 呃… 邻居给我的
It’s, um… The neighbor gave it to me.
那个波兰邻居?
The Polish neighbor?
那 他可能不是什么杀人犯
So, probably not a mass murderer.
可能不是
Probably not.
你确定你没事?
( chuckles )
Are you sure you’re gonna be all right?
是 当然 我没事
Yeah. Of course I will. I’ll be fine.
男人 谁需要他们啊?
Men. Who needs them?
记住 我们还要去希腊呢
Remember, we’ve got Greece to look forward to.
是啊
Yeah.
唇膏印到你脸上了 再见
Got lipstick on your face. See you.
早上好 Kate – 早上好 Paddy
Morning, Kate. – Morning, Paddy.
还是那样漂亮 – 谢谢
Lovely as ever. – Thank you.

Right.

Right.
好 非常感谢 我很感激
Okay, thanks a lot. I appreciate it.
谢谢你
Thank you.
( phone ringing )
( sighs )
你好 PSA 希思罗分部
Hello. PSA. Heathrow branch.
你好 你们那是不是有个Kate Walker?
Hello. Is there a Kate Walker there?
我是Harvey – 等等
It’s Harvey. – Hold on.
Kate 找你的 是个叫Harvey的人
Kate, it’s for you. Some guy called Harvey.
对不起 她 呃 她不在
I’m sorry, she’s, uh, not here.
拜托 我有要紧事
Please, this is important.
Kate!
Kate!
抱歉 她很忙
I’m sorry. She’s busy.
她不过来
She won’t come.
好吧 谢谢
Okay, thanks.
先生 请在这里签名
Sir, if I can get you to sign here.

Sure.
谢谢
( cellphone ringing ) – Thank you.
你好?
Hello?
嘿 Harvey 我是Marvin 你在哪?
Hey, Harvey. It’s Marvin. Where are you?
我还在伦敦 Marvin
I’m still in London, Marvin.
你得赶回来 我的朋友
Well, you get yourself back here, my friend.
我有好消息 你是对的
I got some great news. You were right.
Samuelson那边的客户 那些小屁孩谁也处理不了
The Samuelson account, none of the kids could handle it.
他们搞不定
They couldn’t nail it.
他们最后还是选了 你以前写的的一个旋律
They ended up picking one of your old tunes.
他们想让你回来改进一下
They want you to come back and update it.
我们需要你回来 Harvey 你的工作室还在等你
We need you back, Harvey. Your old room’s here waiting for you.
Harvey?
Harvey?
噢 那太好了 Marvin – 是啊 太好了
Oh, well, that’s great, Marvin. – Yeah. Yeah. It’s great.
该求你的时候我就会求你
Look, I know when to eat humble pie.
嘿 你什么时候回来?
So, hey, when can you get back here?
Harvey?
Harvey?
我不回来了
I’m not coming back.
什么?
What?
我不干了
I quit.
你不干了什么意思 Harvey?
What do you mean you quit, Harvey?
你看 你需要我们
Look, man, you need us.
不 我不
No. You know, I don’t.
就像你说的 这是我的最后机会 我要挂了
As you said, it’s my last chance. Look, I got to go.
的士!
Taxi!
的士 希思罗机场 我赶时间
Taxi, Heathrow. I’m in a hurry.
嗨 – 嗨
Hi. – Hi.
我想找Kate Walker Kate
I’m looking for Kate Walker. Kate.
是谁找她?
Who wants to know?
一个朋友
A friend.
Oonagh 外面有个人想找Kate
Oonagh, there’s a man out here asking for Kate.
他说是个”朋友” – 对
He says “a friend.” – Yes.
朋友? – 呃 不止朋友
Friend? – Well, more than a friend.
不止朋友? – 对
More than a friend? – Yes.
你是那个美国人吗? – 对 没错
Are you the American? – Yes, that’s right.
她喜欢你 我看得出来
She likes you. I can tell.
别再亏待她 别让她伤心
Don’t you go messing her around, now. Don’t you hurt her.
噢 我不会的
Oh, I won’t. I wouldn’t.
她不在 她这会儿请假了
She’s not here. She’s left for the day.
你可以在她上课的地方找到她
You might still find her at her class.
差不多课刚开始
In fact, it starts about now.
就在南岸那边 叫国家剧院
It’s down at the South Bank. Called the National.
是 我知道 – 噢 你真的知道吗?
Yes, I know. – Oh, you know, do you?
对 – 走吧 去追她
Yes. – Go on. Go and get her.
再见 Harvey
See you, Harvey.
“鲜血从他的伤口汩汩流出 就像是暖夏的巧克力
“The blood oozes from his wound like dark chocolate on a warm summer’s day.
他的手套上 还留着她的气味…
He could still smell her on his glove–
这交欢的气味是如此强烈 仿佛穿透一切
that deep, penetrating smell of sex.
很安静 但夹带着汗滴轻微的声响
It was silent, but with the faint sound of dripping sweat.
他记的最清楚的 就是盐味
Salt was the taste that he remembered most–
多么的清爽 多么的欢愉
so salubrious, so sensual,
多么的性感”
so sexy.”
噢 谢谢
( applause ) – Oh, thank you.
给你
Here you go.
( laughs )
( clock chiming )
嘿 – 嗨
Hey. – Hi.
你还在这 还在伦敦?
You still here, still in London?
是啊
Sure.
我可以解释吗? – 不 不
Can I explain? – No no.
你不用解释 Harvey – 我想解释
You don’t need to explain, Harvey. – I want to.
不 真的 我不用… – Kate 拜托

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!