I thought it might be easier if you needed to get up.
噢 是啊 好
Oh, sure. Okay.
在开始前先让我们举杯一下 如何?
( glass tinkles )
Shall we have a quick toast just to get things started?
省的明天我再来长篇大论
I’m going to save my big speech for tomorrow.
亲爱的Susan和亲爱的Scott
( all laugh )
Dear Susan and dear Scott,
我真想
I just want to take us all back
大家一起回到 在罗马的那段美丽时光
to that wonderful holiday that we had in Rome together
祝你们幸福 干杯
and wish you salute, eh?
干杯!
AIl: Salute!
因为我和Jean是如此爱你们
Because Jean and I love you both so much,
所以我们很高兴Scott 能成为我们家族中的一员
and we’re so happy that Scott is gonna be part of our clan now.
我们有大把大把的美好时光在等着我们
And so, I say, many, many, many happy, happy years ahead.
干杯 – 干杯!
Salute. – AIl: Salute!
现在轮到我了
Uh, my turn.
( cellphone vibrating )
我还以为已经关机了 对不起
I thought it was off. Sorry.
嗯…
Um…
致一对璧人
To a great couple.
干杯 – 干杯
Cheers. – Cheers.
再干杯! – 再干杯
And cheers again! – Cheers again.
我们开动吧! – 好! 好主意
Let’s eat! – Scott: Yes! Good idea.
实际上 我很抱歉 或许我该叫你♥爸♥爸了
( both laugh )
Actually, I’m sorry. Maybe I should call you dad.
哇!
AIl: Aww!
( no audible dialogue )
Harvey
Harvey.
你好 Jean
Hello, Jean.
请给我一杯水
Could I have a glass of water, please?
不要加冰块
No ice.
谢谢
Thank you.
你还好吧?
Are you okay?
好极了
I’m excellent.
放松点 好吗 Harvey?
Go a little easy, okay, Harvey?
为什么?
Why?
难道你怕我会再让你难堪?
Are you afraid I’m going to embarrass you again?
不是 我…
No, I’m–
我是怕你会让自己难堪 Harvey
I’m afraid you’re gonna embarrass yourself, Harvey.
( sighs )
我们是为了Susan才来这的 这是属于她的周末
We’re here for Susan. This is her weekend.
属于Scott和Susan的周末
It’s Scott and Susan’s weekend.
( laughs )
你真厉害啊 你还是这么厉害
You’re good. You’re still good.
我是说 你总能够在30秒之内
I mean, you’ve always known
就让我感觉到自己像个狗屎一样
how to make me feel like a piece of shit in 30 seconds.
这还不是多亏了你
Well, you gave me a lot of practice.
那当初为什么要嫁给我?
Why’d you marry me?
我当时… 我当时还小
I was– I was very young,
而你又非常的幽默
and you were lots of fun.
那Brian呢? 他幽默吗?
And how’s Brian? Is he fun?
他觉得我很幽默
He thinks I’m fun.
Harvey 先回家睡觉吧?
Harvey, go home now. Get some sleep, hmm?
然后再来看女儿的婚礼
Come back, and see your daughter get married.
我们的小宝贝要结婚了
Our baby girl’s getting married.
( sighs )
嗨 – 嗨
Hey. – Hey.
Susie – 爸爸
Susie. – Dad.
( sighs )
你还好吧? – 好 我很好
You okay? – Yeah, I’m great.
你呢? – 我也很好
How you doing, huh? – I’m good.
开心吗? – 嗯
You enjoying yourself? – Mm-hmm.
那个Scott 看起来是个不错的小伙子
That Scott seems like a very good guy.
是啊
He is.
我很抱歉都没能和你说上话
I’m sorry I haven’t had a chance to talk to you.
没事 没事 你不用替我担心 我很好
No no, don’t you worry about me. I’m fine.
重要的是你和Scott 这是属于你们的周末
This is about you and Scott. This is your weekend.
嗯? – 是啊
Huh? – Yeah.
工作顺利吗?
So, how’s work?
很好 嗯…
Oh, it’s all right. It’s, uh–
只是和以前有些不同
It’s just different.
现在搞得是设计 不是音乐
It’s sound design now. It’s not music anymore.
跟做生意一样 就是那些电脑啊 数字啊
It’s a business, so it’s computers and digital,
然后你按下个按钮 音乐就出来了
and you just hit a button, and it’s a triangle chime.
就是这样
( laughs ) – But it’s what it is.
你还有自己写歌♥吗?
Are you still writing your own stuff?
当我在家的时候 会写一点
Well, when I get home, I play a little.
( crowd laughs )
那个 其实 嗯…
So, listen, um…
我很遗憾的告诉你
I’m really sorry to tell you this,
我得回纽约去了
but I have to get back to New York
有个很重要的客户等着
’cause I have a really important account waiting.
很紧急
It’s very serious.
所以今天的晚宴我就不去了 但你婚礼那天我一定出席
So I won’t be at the reception in the evening, but I will be at your ceremony.
婚礼当天
That’s where you’re getting married.
我是不会错过的
I wouldn’t miss that.
好吧
Okay.
嗯 爸爸…
Uh, Dad…
我一直在想
I’ve been thinking,
在过去的几年间
and Brian’s been a really big part of my life
Brian已经成为我们家庭成员之一了…
for the past few years…
所以…
and…
我想让他牵我进教堂
I’m gonna ask him to give me away tomorrow.
对不起
I’m sorry.
( Sighs )
好吧
Okay.
回到你朋友那边去吧 玩的开心点
I want you to go be with your friends, and I want you to have a good time,
我们明天见 – 好
and I’m gonna see you tomorrow. – Okay.
( sighs )
( all laugh )
不 老实说 我是说 问题是…
No, but seriously, I mean, the thing is…
抱歉… 失陪一下
Excuse– sorry.
( breathes deeply )
就停这 伙计 谢啦 我下车走走
Harvey: Right here’s good, friend. Thanks. I want to walk.
麻烦你能载我去Wilton Green吗?
Excuse me, could you take me to Wilton Green?
基于我被赋予的权利 我现在宣布你们正式结为夫妻
By the powers vested in me, I now pronounce you husband and wife.
你可以亲吻新娘了
You may kiss the bride.
去希思罗机场
To Heathrow.
酒? 香槟?
Spirits? Champagne?
好的 很好
Okay. Excellent.
( horns honking )
走另一条道不行吗?
Can we go another way?
你开玩笑吧你?
You’re having a laugh, ain’t you?
现在哪儿都堵
It’ll be bad everywhere.
( both arguing )
借过
Sorry.
抱歉 我买♥♥的是1点30去肯尼迪机场的票
I’m sorry. I have the 1:30 to JFK.
对不起 先生 我正在为这位乘客服务
I’m sorry, Sir. I’m dealing with a passenger.
我想要直通安检 – 我会回答你的所有问题
I want to go straight to the gate. – I will answer all your questions,
但你得稍等一会儿 – 好吧 女士 打扰一下
but you will have to wait. – Okay. Ma’am, excuse me.
我1点30要飞肯尼迪机场 – 先生… 先生 请排队
I’m on the 1:30 flight to JFK. – Sir– Sir, there is a queue.
我知道 对不起 但我1点30分要飞肯尼迪机场
I appreciate that, but I’m on the 1:30 flight to JFK.
舱门已经关上了
That flight’s now closed.
不 不 不 飞机还要40分钟才起飞
No no no, the plane doesn’t take off for 40 minutes.
先生 舱门已经关上了
Sir, the gate is already closed.
我只有些手提行李 拜托了 让我过吧
But all I have is hand luggage. Please, just let me through.
先生 那不是手提行李 – 什么 这个?
Sir, that is not hand luggage. – What, this?
现在可以让我上了吧 拜托了? – 不行 先生
Now will you let me on, please? – No, Sir.
下一班是什么时候?
When’s the next flight?
( sighs )
你能赶上的最早一班飞机 是在明天早上
The earliest I can get you on for sure is tomorrow morning.
明天?! – 先生 请你保持冷静
Tomorrow?! – Sir, you’re gonna have to stay calm.
Marvin 我是Harvey 听着 车子堵的一塌糊涂
Marvin, it’s Harvey. Listen, the traffic was crazy.
估计得调整一下行程了
I’m gonna have to reschedule slightly.
拜托 Harvey 堵车?
Come on, Harvey. The traffic?
老天啊 拜托 – Frank会安排的
Jesus. Come on. – Frank can set up.
我会给他们发邮件拿排队号♥
I’ll e-mail them the queue numbers,
最迟午餐时我一定到
and then I’ll be there at lunchtime at the latest.
到时我从机场直接去那儿
I’ll come straight from the airport.