我才不要
Don’t want one.
我受够它了
I’m finished with it.
尼克 这电♥话♥会一直响的
Nic, the phones won’t stop ringing.
大家都想知道
Everybody wants to know
这该死的司机什么时候能到
when this bloody cab driver’s gonna get here!
好吧 我也一样 但先让我把手头的事情搞完可以么
Me included. Just let me clear the backlog, would you?
好吧 那就到这吧 特丽萨 干得好
Well, that’s all for now, Theresa. Well done.
再见
Bye.
感受这的空气 雷克斯
Feel the air, Rex.
把你的窗户放下来
Put your window down.
感受这个 炎热
Feel that? Tropical.
去你的热带 兄弟
Fuckin’ tropical, brother!
我们是要去哪 老伙计
Where we going, old man?
先生 要点什么
Gentlemen. What do you want?
我想踢橄榄球 他想自杀
Well, I want to play football and he wants to kill himself.
– 两杯啤酒 – 等等 等等 他要啤酒
– Two beers, then. – Nah, nah. Beer for him.
我要可乐
Coke for me.
谢谢
Ta.
这瓶子里
From the bottle?
加冰和柠檬
With ice and lemon.
记住 你今天踩在脚下的人
“Remember, the toes that you step on today
可能明天就是你明天必须要亲吻的混♥蛋♥
“May be attached to the arse you’ll have to kiss tomorrow.”
这真是个好建议
That’s good advice.
对于摇摆不定的你也来说
For the swelling.
跟你的皮肤对抗 尽可能的坚持
Hold it up against your skin for as long as you can stand it.
我想你不是这附近的吧
I don’t think you’re from round here?
– 伦敦 – 伦敦
– London. – London!
那你在这里干什么
What you doing here?
增加阅历
Broadening my experience.
朱莉 来 亲爱的
Julie. Come on, sweetheart. Glasses. Let’s go.
走了 好的 耐心点
Alright. Keep your shirt on.
谢谢
Thanks.
我只是想要去外面闯闯 为黑人争光
I’m just going to go outside. Play spot the blackfella.
别太认真
Shouldn’t be too hard!
噢 我爱死那个了
Oh, I love that one.
这是这最老的照片之一
It’s one of the oldest photos here.
看看他们 没人能那么快乐了
Look at them. No one deserves to be that happy.
这是我爸爸妈妈
That’s my mum and dad.
去你的
Fuck off!
– 去死吧 – 原来的机场在哪
– Bloody hell. – Where was this airfield?
哦 它还在那儿 就在酒馆后面 连机库都在
Oh, it’s still there. It’s just behind the pub. Even the hangar.
– 你还好吗 – 恩
– Are you alright? – Yeah.
谢谢
Thanks.
保守秘密
Keep it.
– 我不会告诉别人的 – 这就是我对澳大利亚的大致印象
– I won’t tell no one. – This is what I reckon about Australia.
如果你环顾四周
If you look around you,
我们这里已经有许多世界各地的人居住 而且还有许多人
we’ve got people living in Australia and coming here
从世界各地赶来
from all around the world and I
我把它看做是一锅乱炖
look upon it as one of those big old camp oven stews,
在里面 我们有豌豆和玉米
and in that big old stew, we’ve got peas,
有胡萝卜 和芹菜还有一些豆类
corn, carrots and celery and a few beans,
我们还有一些很粗糙
and we’ve got a bit of rough old,
很劲道的本地牛肉 就像我
tough old Territory beef like me.
这不太适合明天早上吃
And it’s not gonna be a real good feed tomorrow morning,
但是这是几百年沿袭下来的
but couple of hundred years down the track.
让它发酵 翻滚 现在我告诉你
Let it brew, let it boil away, I’ll tell you now,
这会是真正的好料
it’s gonna be real good tucker.
嘿 还有一个本土原料你没有丢进去
Hey! There’s one local ingredient you haven’t thrown in yet!
一根漂亮的烧糊了的铅笔山药 像我一样
A nice burnt pencil yam like me.
你吃过那种山药吗 辣的对吧
You ever had pencil yam, Chilli?
野胡萝卜么 是啊 我有 我有 伙计
Bush carrot? Yeah, bush carrot.
我有 伙计 是啊 他们好看死了
I have, mate. They’re bloody beautiful.
好吧 你想要做一锅乱炖 但是你先确保你有这么多东西
Well, you want to make that stew, you better make sure you’ve got
一些合适的澳大利亚的原料在里面
a few proper Australian ingredients in there,
不然你就是在浪费时间
or you’re just wasting your time.
是啊 伙计 哦 不不 等等 他说的很对
Yeah, mate, no, hang on. He’s absolutely right.
你叫什么 年轻人
What’s your name, young fella?
提利 嘿 小辣椒和提利 我们可以来段双簧
Tilly! Hey! Chilli and Tilly! We can be a double act!
哦 伙计 我做梦都想在你队里 提利
Oh, mate, I’d love to be on your team, Tilly.
就站在那 你好像有话要说 有故事要讲
Just standing there, you look like you’ve got stories to tell.
你能在今晚给我们讲一个吗
– Have you got one for us tonight?
当然 但是我已经是一个要死的跳舞老头子了
– Nup. But I’m a proper deadly dance man!
哦拜托 真正的澳大利亚人可不会跳舞
Come on. Real Aussies can’t dance.
-这人可以哦 – 哦 这个行
– This one can. – Oh, this one can.
嘿 你们今晚很疯狂啊
Hey, you mob out there tonight,
你想看提利跳舞么
would you like to see Tilly dance?
来 起来 举起手为提利喝彩
Come on up. Put your hands together for Tilly.
我们来看看这个怎么样 好的,提利
Let’s have a look at this one. Righto, Tilly.
你在现场啊 好的 你给我们准备了什么
You’re on the spot. Okay. What have you got for us?
好的 你想要看跳舞么
Alright! Do you want to see a dance?
– 我给你展示屠夫舞 – 屠夫舞么
– I’ll show you the butcher dance. – The butcher dance?
就是他 我老家的特别舞蹈
That’s him. Proper special dance from back my home way.
我需要鼓槌敲鼓点 谁有适合的东西
I need clap stick. You got any clap stick?
我有 别担心 完全
I’ve got clap sticks. No worries
不必担心 我负责鼓点
about that at all. I’ll do the clap sticks.
好吧 大家注意了 我只给你们示范一次 就这样了
Alright! Everyone watching. I’ll show you one time. That’s it.
-屠夫舞 -屠夫舞 好的
– The butcher dance. – The butcher dance. Okay.
让我听到鼓点
Let me hear that clap stick.
屠夫们收脚 屠夫们伸脚
Ya butcha left foot in Ya butcha left foot out
屠夫们收脚 然后摇啊摇
Ya butcha left foot in And you shake it all about!
我碰不到它 谢谢你 提利 手举起来
I can’t top that one. Thanks, Tilly. Put your hands together.
哦 我们很喜欢 我们很喜欢 你还好吗 老家伙
Oh, we love it. We love it. You alright there, old fella?
你不会弄坏了阀门摁扣吧
You’re not gonna bust a popper valve, hey?
大家伙 可以挪一下吗 谢谢 他看上去不怎么样 振作点
Everybody, can you move, please? He’s not well. Come on.
好吧 清出个空间 麻烦清出个空间
Alright, clear a space. Clear a space, please.
没事 亲爱的 你没事 没事
You’re alright, darling. You’re alright. You’re alright.
朱莉 别管他了 快打救护车
– Julie, leave him be. Call an ambulance.
那要两个小时才能赶来 我是个护士
– That’s two hours away. I’m a nurse.
但你在这儿不是 你是个酒吧招待 快去打电♥话♥
Not while you’re here, you’re not. You’re a barmaid. Now go.
我不干了 好吧 你想要干些有用的
I quit. You want to do something useful,
那就找个我可以带他去的房♥间
then find us a room I can take him to.
我们满员了 你看看周围
– We’re full. Have a look around.
他可以呆在我房♥间里 提利 帮我抬起他
– He can have mine. Tilly, help me get him up.
-来吧 雷克斯 -不好意思 不好意思
– Come on, Rex. – I’m sorry. I’m sorry.
抬起来 就这样
Up you get. That’s it.
你会没事的 亲爱的 别道歉
You’re alright, darling. Don’t apologise.
为什么你生了病还想着喝啤酒
What were you thinking drinking beer in your condition?
因为是你给我的酒
You served me.
我的天啊
Oh, my God!
那竟然是你
This is you!
这的所有人都在讨论你
You’re all anyone’s been talking about round here.
游牧民族认为你是一个操蛋的英雄
Grey nomads think you’re a bloody hero.
现在 小口小口慢慢喝
Now, lots of little sips.
停下来
Rest!
自从我不能再工作了以后
Since I don’t work here anymore…
我正准备去喝一杯呢
I’m gonna have a drink.
谢谢你了 提利
Thanks, Tilly.
你知道你在做什么吗 老家伙
You know what you’re doing, old man?
你好吗
Hello?
波莉
Polly?
真♥他♥妈♥的早
It’s really fucking early.
波 大约是前五年了 我正准备问你你愿意嫁给我吗
Pol, about five years ago, I was gonna ask you to marry me.
我得走了 雷克斯
I gotta go, Rex.
波 我很抱歉
Pol, I’m sorry.
我要走了
I gotta go.
发生什么事了
What’s going on?
噢 好的 雷克斯 早上好
Well, good morning to you too, Rex!
感觉怎么样 雷克斯
What’s going on, Rex?
雷克斯
Rex?
出去
Get out.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!