对不起 我 我不认为我…我恨抱歉
I’m sorry. I don’t think I can… I’m sorry.
凯莉 这是非常完美的自然反应
Kylie. That’s a perfectly normal reaction.
-可以喝点水吗 -好的
– Can I just have some water? – Yeah.
也许我们最好休息一下
Perhaps we’d better take a break
给凯莉一点时间恢复一下
and give Kylie some time
摆脱这无比接近死亡的体验
to recover from her near-death experience.
休息之后 脚趾甲
After the break, toenails…
让你更了解自己
what they can tell you about yourself.
开 开
“Open”. “Open”.
开吗 开
“Open? “Open”.

Fuck!
这是什么鬼东西
What the fuck is that?
是想凉快一点吗 兄弟
You want to keep cool, bro, you should’ve just…
打开空调就好了
turned that air conditioner on.
你在这里工作吗
You work here?
别担心 我会修好你的挡风玻璃
I’ll fix your windscreen, no worries.
钥匙插那里 进去吧 老头
Leave your keys in there and go inside, old man.
喝杯冰啤酒 出来的时候她又会像新的一样
Have a cold beer. She’ll be good as new when you come back out.
我叫提利 你呢
My name’s Tilly. What’s yours?
-雷克斯 -别担心 雷克斯
– Rex. – Don’t worry, Rex.
我会照顾她的
I’ll look after ya.
你好
Gday.
-来桶酒 亲爱的 -好 一路还好吗
– Give us a Coopers, love. – Okay. How’s the track today?
出马里的时候弄坏了挡风玻璃
Oh, lost my windscreen just out of Maree.
隔壁干活的那个年轻人是…提利吗
Young fella who works next door… Tilly?
– 他在给我换玻璃 – 他不是这里干活的人
– He’s fitting me another one. – He doesn’t work here.
他昨天晚上从乌那达塔来的
He came up from Oodnadatta
跟他的堂兄弟来弄点松节油
last night to get on the turps with his cousin.
啊 别担心 他可能脑袋不清楚
Oh, don’t worry. Might be a pisshead,
但他能修好的
but he can fix just about anything.
– 要多少钱 – 不知道 几百吧
– How much will it cost? – Dunno. A couple of hundred.
但你最好是给我
You’d better give it to me, though.
他可能要收你四百 他欠我八百
Well, he’ll charge you four and he owes me twice that.
非常好
Good on ya.
野猫
Feral cats.
– 为什么要把它们吊起来 – 因为它们不属于这里
– Why do they string ’em up? – ‘Cause they don’t belong here.
没有这棵树 我们会受到诅咒
We’d be fucked without that tree.
– 这也是人们来这里的唯一原因
– It’s the only reason people come here.
– 是吧 他们没有很多选择
– Well, they haven’t got a lot of choice.
他们会获得重生
They’ve got to refuel.
但这也是唯一值得印在明信片的东西
It’s the only thing worth putting on a postcard, though.
他们应该把你印在明信片上
Well, they could put you on a postcard.
你会买♥♥一张印了我的明信片吗
Would you buy a postcard with me on it?
没有这棵树 我们都会被诅咒
We’d be fucked without that tree.
看起来挺好
Looks good.
恩 就是他
Yeah. That’s him.
我呀
I…
我把钱给了酒吧的女店主
I paid the barmaid.
– 菲斯 – 是的
– Faith? – Yeah.
– 多少 – 两百 她说这是你欠她的
– How much? – $200. She said you owed her.
啊 草泥马
Oh, fuck it!
妈的 爸的 狗屁
Mother, father, dog!
我跟你说 雷克斯
I’ll tell you what, Rex.
我们做笔交易
I’ll do you a deal.
你送我到乌那达塔的公路
You drop me off up the road in Oodnadatta,
我们两清
we square. Okay?
修得挺好的
Good job, that.
合适又坚固 是吧
Fitted solid, unna?
希望如此
Let’s hope so.
你知道吗 我是曾去埃森登玩过 雷克斯
You know I was gonna play for Essendon, Rex?
– 恩 – 简单地说 我是应邀去的
– Oh, yeah? – No bullshit. I was drafted.
是乌那达塔历史上最棒的橄榄球前锋
Best full-forward in the history of Oodnadatta.
– 我遇到了迈克尔 朗 – 恩
– I met Michael Long. – Yep?
发生了什么
What happened?
他们帮我定了票 什么都准备好了
Well, they had my ticket booked and everything.
但我的老婆 赛丽
But Sally… that’s my wife…
在预定日子的前天晚上
she had Lionel… that’s my boy…
她怀了我的孩子 莱昂内尔
the night before I’m supposed to go!
所以我要留下来照看我的家 你知道的
So I got to stay and look after family, you know?
你应该想来日再试试的吧
Think you might try it again sometime?
莱昂内尔现在将近三岁了 而且我又有了小吉米
Lionel nearly three now. Plus, we got little Jimmy.
达尔文有球队收人 他们可能还对我有兴趣
There’s this mob up in Darwin. They reckon they still interested.
这不是好时候 但你可以从达尔文到那里
It’s not the big time, but you can get there from Darwin.
我就是要去达尔文
I’m on my way to Darwin.

Yeah?
你要到那里去吗
You going all the way?
好啊 兄弟 真是极好的顺风车呀
Alright, brother boy. That’s a fair drive.
一路直达达尔文
All the way to Darwin.
但是 雷克斯 你会爱上乌那达塔的
Oh, but, Rex, you’re gonna love Oodnadatta!
嘿 你这暴民 看呐
Hey, you mob, look at this!
提利从布罗肯山搭了出租车过来的
Tilly caught a taxicab all the way from Broken Hill!
– 嘿 提利 嘿 提利 – 嘿 你有自己的出租车啦
– Hey, Tilly! Hey, Tilly! – Hey, get your own taxi!
提利 你去过哪儿
Tilly, where have you been?
– 嘿 提利 – 我的人
– Hey, Tilly. – My man.

Hey.
– 嗨 布瑞德 – 嗨 伙计 最近怎么样
– Hey, Brad. – Hey, mate. How are you going?
来吧 雷克斯
Come on, Rex.
彼得 在你掉下去之前赶紧走开
Peter. Move over before you fall over.
– 要啤酒吗 – 好的 谢谢 老兄
– Beer? – Yes, thanks, mate.
– 这儿还有房♥吗 – 房♥间不怎么高档
– You got a room? – It’s not flash.
我看起来会在乎这事情吗
Do I look flash?
– 一百块 – 门口牌子上写着五十
– 100 bucks. – Says 50 on the sign outside.
还钥匙的时候 你能取回五十块
You get your $50 back when I get my keys back.
你要是不把钥匙还回来 我就有了一条新短裤
You don’t give the keys back, I get a new pair of shorts.
没卵用 滚出去
No-Balls! Fuck off!
快滚 拿回来
Go on, get!
– 你为什么叫它没卵用 – 因为它不是公的
– Why do you call him No-Balls? – It’s not a him.
这是我儿子莱昂内尔
This is my boy Lionel.
嗯 你好 莱昂内尔 你好吗 小朋友 嘿
Gday, Lionel. How are you, mate? Hey?
嘿 提利
Hey, Tilly?
– 提利 你有烟吗
– Tilly, you got a cigarette?
– 难道你不想知道我都去哪儿了
– Don’t you want to know where I’ve been?
不想 我知道你的行踪
No, I know where you’ve been.
跟你没用的表亲一切喝掺水烈酒去了
On the grog with your useless cousin.
别这样 我一直在找工作呢
Hey. I’ve been looking for work.
你到底有没有烟
Have you got a cigarette?
没有卵用的东西
Useless prick.
嘿 老弟 给我们来一包烟
Hey, mate. Give us a pack of smokes.
– 你买♥♥给我的 – 不 我是买♥♥给你马子的
– You bought them for me? – No. I bought ’em for your woman.
她不是我马子 她是我老婆
She not my woman. She my wife.
她看起来像我马子吗 哈哈
She look like my woman?
你居然有烟 好吧 我他妈就想要根烟抽 提利
You’ve got a cigarette. Well, I want a fuckin’ cigarette, Tilly.
我不想要毛皮大衣
I don’t want a fur coat.
我有要过一件毛皮大衣吗 没有 或者一个假期
Did I ask for a fur coat? No. Or a holiday?
也没有 我就想要根烟
No. I just want a cigarette.
你看 你给你自己拿了一根 但是你有想过给我拿根吗 没有
Well, you got one for yourself, but did you get one for me? No!
我想说 你到底什么毛病 提利
I mean, what is wrong with you, Tilly?
你到底有什么毛病 伙计
What is wrong with you, fella?
就这些
Nup.
谢谢 亲爱的
Thank you, my darling.
你有一个小时的时间
You’ve got one hour.
然后你就给我回家哄孩子睡觉 肥猫
Then you’re putting the kids to bed, fat cat.
来吧 雷克斯 我带你去你的小房♥间
Come on, Rex. I’ll take you to your donga.
谢了 提利
Thanks, Tilly.
别担心 老伙计 我们明天见
No worries, baya. I’ll see you in the morning?
没错 我以为他还有钱 你说过他还有很多
Yeah, I thought there was. You said there was more!
钱到底他妈在哪儿 你这个卑鄙小人 到底他妈在哪儿
Where the fuck is it? You little weasel! Where the fuck is it?
-我都给你了 -他妈的钱呢
– I gave it to you! – Where’s the fuckin’ money?
他妈的我们的钱在哪儿呢
Where’s our fuckin’ money?
-你♥他♥妈♥肯定藏起来了 -等等
– You fuckin’ hid it! – Wait!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!