我他妈的不需要住院
No fuckin’ hospitals!

Okay.
可以 你是对的
Okay. And you’re right.
花点儿时间 好好
Take some time. It’s…
好好想想
It’s a lot to think about.
三天后我们再谈 怎么样
Let’s talk again in three days, okay?
雷克斯 你好呀 老伙计
Rexie! How is ya, fella?
道奇 科尔
Dougie. Col.
有小家伙告诉我该轮到你请客了 罗克
Little birdie told me it was your shout, Rex.
去你♥妈♥的♥小家伙
Fuck that little birdie.
– 晚上好 雷克斯 还单着哪 – 当然还是单身 弗兰克
– Evening, Rex. Still single? – Still single, Frank.
伙计们 伙计们
Brothers, my brothers!
真是一方乐土 这次一滴未洒
There was much rejoicing in the land, for there was no spillage.
看到没
Hey?
一滴未洒 看哪 快看 快看
Not a drop. Hey, hey, hey!
道奇 我的啤酒在哪儿 轮到你请客了 别想蒙混过去
Dougie, where’s my beer? It’s your shout, you little weasel.
不 这次该罗克请客 你个傻蛋
No, Rex has got them, you stupid bastard.
马上就来
Coming up.
-最近过得怎么样 雷克斯 -没什么可抱怨的 西蒙斯
– How is ya’ Rexie? – Can’t complain, Simmo.
噢 老天 来的正是时候
Oh, God, you’re a legend!
-谢谢 罗克 – 为我们自己干杯 一口干
– Thanks, Rex. – Here’s to us and fuck the rest.
-好啊 -干杯
– Yeah. – Cheers.
弗兰克
Frank?
– 看到什么不得了的新闻 科尔 – 噢 没什么大不了的
– What’s news, Col? – Oh, not much.
还是安乐死的话题 在领地闹得沸沸扬扬[澳洲类似我国自治区的行政区划]
Still this euthanasia thing up in the Territory,
只是现在出了官方声明
although now it’s official.
所以假如你确定无疑
So if you know for sure you’re
你知晓你已受够了
gonna cark it and you reckon you’ve had enough,
你可以直截了当地要求他们结束你的痛苦
you can just ask them to put you out of your misery.
我的天呐 要是在布罗肯山通过了这条法律 就不会留下任何杂种
Jesus. Pass that law in Broken Hill, the-red be no bastards left!
我可听着呢啊
I’m hearing ya.
嘿 西蒙斯
Hey, Simmo.
把我们的计划告诉雷克斯
Tell Rex about our plan.
没事的拜托 嘿 雷克斯 他有本事让我们当上百万富翁
Come on. Hey. Rex, he’s gonna make us millionaires.
怎么了 继续 告诉他 这棒呆了
Hey? Go on, tell him. It’s brilliant.
好吧 我们在考虑实行合伙入股
Well, we’re thinking of
开一家餐馆
going into partnership. Open up a restaurant.
听完这个 这简直是钱滚钱 兄弟
Wait till you hear this. This is rolled fucking gold, mate.
我们不用再干老本行
We’re not gonna serve the same
到处都是你的 别这样 别这样
old crap you get everywhere else. No, no, no.
这会是一家杂碎餐馆
This will be an offal restaurant.
那些你妈妈曾经让你吃的东西 肝脏 腰子
That stuff your mum used to make you eat. Liver. Kidney.
– 大脑 舌头 – 舌头
– Brains. Tongue. – Tongue!
成倍的 这一类东西
Tripe. That sort of thing.
西蒙斯甚至还想好了餐馆名字 是吧
Simmo’s even thought of a name for it, haven’t you?
-杂碎宝[读音也类似棒呆了] -哦 你这个小蠢货
– Offally Good. – Oh, you dozy little prick!
他今天笨拙地像个杂碎
He’s offally clumsy today!
– 我他妈警告你 – 这是我的地盘
– I bloody warned you! – This is me good gear!
– 别激动 – 我什么都没干
– Calm down. – I haven’t done nothing.
– 我说了 别他妈激动 – 别粗鲁得像个杂碎
– I said fuckin’ calm down! – Don’t be offally rude.
我想查下法默医生的电♥话♥ 在达尔文
I’d like the number for a Dr Farmer. In Darwin.
好的 是
Yeah, it’s…
尼科尔
Nicole.
嗯 肯定是她 我正在看她在报纸上的照片
Yep. Well, she must be. I’m looking at her photo in the paper.
能帮我查下达尔文医院的电♥话♥吗 谢谢
Could I have the number of the Darwin Hospital, please?
我想和…那她在那里的医院工作吗
I’d like to speak to… Does she work at the hospital there?
是的
Yeah.
稍等 把号♥码告诉我吧
Hold on. Give it to me.
你好 这里是尼科尔 法默医生的诊室
Hello. This is Dr Nicole Farmer’s surgery.
我现在不方便接电♥话♥ 有事请留言
I’m not available right now, but please leave a message.
如果为紧急事态 请拨♥打♥000
In case of emergency, call 000.
你好
Hello.
我叫雷克斯
My name is Rex.
这不是任何单词的缩写 就只是
It’s not short for anything, it’s just…
雷克斯
Rex.
我住在布罗肯山
I live in Broken Hill.
但是
But…
我快死了
I’m dying.
我想您能帮上我的忙
And I think you could help.
我的电♥话♥号♥码是08
My number is 08…
8087-3666
8087-3666.
我知道达尔文离我很远
I know Darwin’s a long way…
你在干什么
What are you doing up?
已经是早上了
It’s morning.
茶还没沏好
Tea’s still brewing!
我昨晚做了些司康饼
I made some scones last night.
饼很成功
They turned out alright!
去机场 谢谢 我要去阿德莱德
Airport, thanks. Going to Adelaide.
把那个破音乐关掉
Turn that shit off.
我在给我老婆打电♥话♥
I’m trying to call my wife.
这是一项基本人♥权♥ 西蒙斯
It’s a basic human right, Simon…
不在服务区内
Out of range?
我们还在这个该死的小镇中间
We’re in the middle of fuckin’ town.
– 你住这儿 -一辈子了
– You live here? – Only all my life.
你会上天堂的 我等下要飞回家好好过个周末
Heaven for ya. I’m flying home for good week after next.
我当然可以了 西蒙斯 但只有那一个问题 担忧
Of course I can, Simon. But it’s just that. Fear.
你就不能关掉这个该死的东西
Can’t get away from this shit even if you try.
– 别动 – 人终有一死
– Hey! – You will die.
最大的问题当然不是我们的生命是否结束 而是我们如何结束生命
Surely the big question is not whether we’ll die, but how we die.
好吧 一起来看看我们的听众是否赞同 现在是拨♥打♥热♥线♥电♥话♥的时间
Well, let’s see if our listeners agree. Time to take some calls.
1800-500-260
1800-500-260.
你在吗 特里
Are you there, Terry?
我们还有接听一个电♥话♥的时间 住在布罗肯山的雷克斯
And we’ve got time for just one more caller. Rex in Broken Hill.
– 你好 – 你好 雷克斯
– Hello? – Hi, Rex.
我在您的电♥话♥上留过言 您并没有回复我
I left a message on your machine. You didn’t call me back.
– 你有什么想问的问题 雷克斯 – 嗯 我是一个坏蛋
– What’s your question, Rex? – Well, I’m crook.
真的坏蛋
Real crook.
– 一个永远不会变好的坏蛋
– And I’m not gonna get any better.
– 听到这个消息我很抱歉 雷克斯
– I’m sorry to hear that, Rex.
您在寻找一个志愿者 不是吗 成为首例安乐死对象 对吗
You’re looking for a volunteer, aren’t you? To be first, right?
雷克斯 我需要知道更多关于您现在的境况
Rex, I’d need to know so much more about your situation.
我得了胃癌
I’ve got stomach cancer.
他们不久之前带走了我一半勇气
They cut out half my gut a while back,
但还没带走全部 所以
but they didn’t get it all, so…
所以 还有什么你需要知道的
So, what else do you need to know?
那个 您需要先告知您的家人
Well, you’d need to speak first with your family.
我没有家人
I haven’t got any.
我想医生是指跟您关系最好的人 雷克斯
I think the doctor means those closest to you, Rex.
没有别人了
There’s no-one else.
只有我自己
It’s just me.
任何时间任何地点都没有了吗
Any time this century?
所以是我去找您还是您来找我
So do I come to you or do you come to me?
– 事情并没有这么简单 – 好吧 现在是法律上的问题了吗
– It’s not that simple. – Well, it’s legal now, right?
这么说吧 北领地政♥府♥已经通过相关议案
Well, the Northern Territory Government has passed the bill.
好吧 我猜我现在必须来找你了
Well, I guess I’ll have to come to you.
好吧 先别急 现在不是对的时候
Okay. Slow down. This isn’t the right time.
不管怎么样 我们可能得结束节目了
We might have to leave it there anyway,
老兄 接下来是新闻时间
folks. It’s coming up to news time here.
感谢您的来电 雷克斯 谢谢您 法默医生 现在是新闻播报
Thanks for your call, Rex. Thanks, Dr Farmer. It’s news time.
来吧
Come on.
来吧 老伙计
Come on, mate.
报纸上有什么新消息吗 科尔
Anything in the papers, Col?
哦 当然有 有 你懂的 有
Oh, yeah. There’s… You know, there’s…
一些事
stuff.
– 一些事 – 没错 一些事
– Stuff? – Yeah. Stuff.
雷克斯 我们听到你的话了 整个该死的世界肯定都听见你的话了
Rex, we heard you. The whole bloody world must have heard you.
达尔文 你觉得你自己在干什么 啊
Darwin? What do you think you’re doing, hey?
你以为你自己是谁 该死的圣女贞德吗
Who do you think you are? Joan of fuckin’ Arc?
这太他妈奇怪了 兄弟 这很不正常
It’s too bloody weird, mate. It’s not natural.
兄弟们 我快死了
Boys… I’m dying.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!