What the fuck did you think you were doing?
他不想待在那里
He didn’t want to be there.
我们说好了的 医生
We had a deal, Doc.
我就不应该同意的
I should never have agreed to this.
我也本就不该帮你的
And I never should have helped you.
那样的话 雷克斯现在就回到布罗肯山了
Rex would be back in Broken Hill right now.
只管这么做吧 医生
Just do it, Doc.
求你了
Please.
只管把我绑在那台机器上 带我回去
Just hook me up to that machine and do it.
我不能 雷克斯
I can’t, Rex.
我不会这么做
I won’t.
在它合法之前我不会这么做
Not until it’s legal.
驾车来到这儿就可以死去
Driving up here to die
是我唯一相信的事情
was the first thing I ever believed in.
人生第一次相信
Ever in my life.
我错了吗
Was I wrong?
如果你长得好看就留言吧
Leave a message if you’re good-looking!
波莉
Pol?
哈 我是诺埃尔 波莉的表哥 她搬到街对面去了
Nah, Noel here. Polly’s cousin. She’s moved in across the road.
你知道她电♥话♥吧 是 是的 再见
– You got the number? – Yeah. Yeah, mate.
你好
Hello.
波莉
Pol.
是我
It’s me.
我还在这儿
I’m still here.
你听起来
You sound…
好远
far away.
达尔文
Darwin.
确实足够远了
It’s far enough.
你搬到了那个房♥子里吗
You’ve moved into the house?
是的 这里比较安静
Yeah. It’s quieter here.
我想你 雷克斯
I miss you, Rex.
我能让你想的日子不多了
Not much of me left to miss.
好 什么
– Yes. – What?
好
Yes.
如果你跟我求婚 我会说好
That’s what I would’ve said if you’d asked me to marry you.
我爱你 雷克斯
I love you, Rex.
现在才说这个听起来很奇怪
It sounds weird to say it now.
所有我们聊过的事情 所有我们没聊过的事情
All the shit we’ve talked, all the shit we haven’t.
我爱你 一直都爱
I love you. Always have.
就是这样
There it is.
就是这样
There it is.
如果你现在能在这 拉着我的手
And if you were here right now holding my hand,
我不会再放手 雷克斯 不会 永远不会
I’d never let go, Rexie. Never, ever.
我也爱你 波莉
I love you too, Pol.
好吧
Alright.
只需要按一下空格键
Just press the space bar.
不
No!
完了吗 完了
– Done? – Done.
现在
Now…
现在 如果你用了这个 你就不能开车了
Now, if you use this, you can’t drive.
但是如果你一点都不用 你就没办法睡觉
If you don’t use any, there’s no way you’ll be able to sleep.
你会带着疼痛回家 但是之后
The pain’ll get you home, but after that…
好
Yeah.
你之后会做什么
What are you gonna do?
缝纫用品店店主吧
Haberdashery.
我是个护士
I’m a nurse.
我只擅长做这个
It’s all I’m good at.
谢谢
Thanks, love.
谢谢你为我做的所有事情
For everything.
疼吗
Pain?
开始疼了
Kicking in now.
走吧 再见 雷克斯
Then go. Goodbye, Rex.
祝你好运
Good luck.
他同意了 他刚打电♥话♥跟我说 他可以做
He said yes! He just called and told me he’d do it!
发生了什么
What happened?
他走了
He’s gone.
哦 天哪 不
Oh, God, no!
你不会
You didn’t…?
他没死 他只是走了
He’s not dead. He’s gone.
我把他一个人留在了东海岸
I left him at East Point.
你好吗 波莉 听说你搬进来了
Gday, Pol. Heard you moved in.
这个房♥子真糟糕
The house is a disgrace.
七十年代后水槽就没有清理过了
Gutters haven’t been cleaned since the ’70s.
你在想什么 你不介意吧 波莉
What do you reckon? You mind, Polly?
美好的一天啊 波莉
Bloody top day, Pol.
喂 你好 是雷克斯吗
– Yep? – Hello, Rex?
啊 我不是雷克斯 我是提利
– Nah, I’m not Rex. This is Tilly.
提利 他在哪 雷克斯在哪里
– Where is he, Tilly? Where’s Rex?
哦 我记得那个人 他可能在任何地方
Oh, I remember that fella. He could be anywhere?
他可能像鳄鱼一样的在百丽泉中翻腾
He could be floating like a crocodile in Berry Springs.
他可能像鬼一样坐在爱丽斯的河岸
He could be a ghost gum sitting on that riverbank there in Alice.
哦他妈的 他甚至还可能在乌那达塔 那个伙计 已经走了
Fuck me, he might even be in Oodnadatta! That fella, he’s gone.
我恐怕帮不上你
Can’t help you, I’m afraid.
抽烟去吗 -抽啊
– Smoke? – Smoko.
抽烟去吗 -抽啊
Hey, hey, hey! You finish that first.
谢谢 波莉
Thanks, Pol.
对 我下周会回来
Yeah. I’ll be back next week.
先去卡卡杜 然后我就搭飞机回来了
Kakadu first, then I’ll be on the plane.
你有啤酒吗
You got a beer?
嘿 狗狗
Hey, Dog.
你好吗 伙计
How are you, mate?
你可以喝吗 不能
– Can you drink this? – Nah.
只想拿一会儿
Just want to hold it.
你怎么样
How are you doing?
我现在好多了
I’m better now.
是吗 那就好
Yeah. That’s good.
那就好
That’s good.
你这趟就是死亡之旅啊
You’ve been on one hell of a journey.
我想你
I missed you.
为什么不呢
Why wouldn’t you?
哦 这个地方
Oh, the place is…
看起来不错啊
looking nice.
诺埃尔修理的吗 诺埃尔 才不是
– Did Noel do it? – Noel? Nah!
邻居们过来帮忙的
The boys come round and give us a hand.
一个下午就搞定了
Fixed it up in an afternoon.
一群能干的家伙
Pretty handy blokes.
是啊 确实如此 西蒙斯是个会指使人的家伙
– Yes, they are. – Simmo’s a bossy prick, but…
家里人怎么样 啊 一片混乱
– How’s the family? – Oh, bloody mad. Chaos.
诺埃尔还不错
Noel’s alright, though.
姑娘们需要个阿姨
Them girls need an aunty.
我喜欢他们就住在街对面
I like having ’em across the road.
我十分开心你能搬进来
I’m glad you moved in.
感觉好极了
Felt good.
现在是你的房♥子啦
It’s your house now.
你跟你的狗的
You and Dog’s.
你也在这 不是吗
You’re here, aren’t you?
是我们的 是我们的房♥子 雷克斯
It’s ours. It’s our house, Rex.
哦 你闻起来好好啊
Oh, you smell good.
不会再有疼痛了
No pain anymore.
没有疼痛了
No pain.
太阳落山了
There goes the sun.
你走完了一生 然后发现
You go through life and sometimes find
你从来没有留意过生活
You never really paid life mind
你不想跨越那条线
You didn’t want to cross the line
去看看是否真的有人在意
To see if someone cared
你的生活就像一顶破旧的帐篷
Your life is like a ragged tent
你从来不给予 你总是去借
You never gave, you always lent
你害怕失去所有的东西
Afraid that you’d lose everything
所有你拥有的东西
Everything you had
但是想回家从来都不会嫌晚
But it’s never too late to come back home
就像狂欢节匆忙的结束