我担心你是对的
I’m worried that you’re right.
但如果我去了,怎样回来?
But if I go, how do I get back?
不能执着于小事
You can’t go through life nitpicking every little thing.
快!
Now, come on!
管他的
The hell with it.
容易极了
There was nothing to it.
我们仍在这儿
We’re still here.
你确定吗?看
Are you sure about that? Look.
快!快!
Quickly! Quickly!
我想看看尼克是否还好 – 没时间了,快
I want to see if Nick’s okay. – There’s no time. Come on.
怎么回事?
What the hell?
我们在纽约
We’re in New York.
杰克,这很合理
Jack, it all makes sense.
不,这并不合理,我会跟你解释的
No, actually it makes absolutely no sense, but I’ll try to explain it you.
晚点
Later.
要小心点,这儿一切都不同
Meantime, please be careful. Things work different here.
出来! – 别激动
Get out! – All right. Don’t get feisty.
车子不过是块废铁 – 开车吧,笨蛋!
The car’s a piece of junk, anyway. – Drive, bonehead!
又有另一次爆♥炸♥了,小子
Here’s another explosion for your movie, kid.
别出声,别出声
Not a word. Not one word.
我的手
My hand.
很痛 – 这里不一样
It really hurts. – Things work different here.
在这儿,空手击窗是会痛的
You can’t smash a car window with your bare hand and not have it hurt.
感谢分享,你不能早点告诉我吗?
Thanks for sharing. You couldn’t have told me this earlier?
我以为的士都是防弹的 – 杰克
I think the taxis are bulletproof. – Jack,
我们要拿回那张票
We got to get that ticket back.
不成的,斯莱特
No way, Slater.
请听我说,不行的,你听见吗?
Please. Listen to me. It won’t work, you hear me?
在现实生活中不能玩“斗大胆”,你会撞死的!
You can’t play chicken in real life. You’ll crash!
下车,朋友
Out of the car, amigo.
这不是电影,杰克
This isn’t the movies any more, Jack.
你要先上子弹…
Here, you have to reload guns…
去,丹尼! – 车祸不会死人!你听到了吗?
Go, Danny! Get out! – Car crashes can kill you! You hear me?
你会死的!
You are going to die!
杰克!
Jack!
我♥干♥了什么?
What did I do?
我的天!不要!
Oh, Christ, please.
妈的,很痛
Damn it, that hurt.
你该庆幸你未死,笨蛋!
You’re lucky you’re still alive, you dumb idiot!
89年小银貂
Hey, ’89 Mercury Sable,
标准司机位安全气囊
standard driver’s-side air bag.
切克的士,没安全气囊,是谁笨?
Checker Cab, no air bag. Who is dumb?
好了,确认他们都死了就行了
Okay, okay. Just make sure they’re dead.
拜托,他们都死了 – 确认一下,好吗?
Give me a break. They’re dead. – Just check, will you?
看,死了
Look. Dead.
他们总是看上去死了,像《虎胆龙威》一样
They always look dead! Like in Die Hard.
那人脖子吊着
The guy’s hanging there by his neck
但最后,他活了过来
and at the end of the movie he comes back.
好吧
All right.
掩护我
Make sure to cover me.
想着他会有擦车窗的东西
I think he’s got a windshield wiper.
也许他用了那张票
Maybe he used the ticket.
也许他已无处不在
Maybe it’s on all the time now.
这是什么地方?
What is this place?
我在哪里?
Where am I now?
丹尼
Danny,
有地方让我坐下来吗?
you got a place I can sit down?
有
Yeah.
来吧
Come on.
尼克!
Nick! Nick!
丹尼,天啊
Danny. Oh, my God.
我很担心,你好吗?
I was so worried. Are you okay?
你看到发生了什么吗?
Did you see what happened?
不,我昏睡在床上
No, I slept the sleep of the dead, kid, in here
直到我半夜2点醒来,还以为你回了家
until I woke up at 2:00 in the morning and I figured you’d gone home.
我没回家,我在电影中
I wasn’t home, Nick. I was in the movie.
我老糊涂了,“在”是什么意思?
I’m getting a little up in years, kid. Define “in.”
惠特尼吻我的嘴
Whitney kissed me on the mouth.
我♥操♥作一台大吊机,把屁精李奥扔进焦油井
I drove one of those great big cranes and dropped Leo the Fart in the La Brea Tar Pits.
我一直跟杰克·斯莱特在一起!
I was with Jack Slater every step of the way!
我的天
Oh, my God.
那张票有魔力?
The ticket works?
我本可以用的,但从未用过它,因为我…
I could have used it all this time and I never used it ’cause I…
太害怕
I was too frightened.
但还不太迟
But it’s not too late.
我仍然可以去探访
I can still go visit.
《茶花女》里的嘉宝
Garbo in Camille.
珍·哈露,天,我意乱情迷…
Jean Harlow. Oh, boy, I had a crush…
《巴士站》里的梦露
Monroe in Bus Stop.
原谅我一直这样,先生
Forgive me for going on like that, sir.
我也欣赏你的作品
I’m a great admirer of your work, too.
尼克
Nick,
他不是你所想的人
it isn’t who you think.
你指他…从那里来
You mean, it’s… Is he…
我觉得太奇妙了,斯莱特先生
This is a wonderful moment for me, Mr Slater.
我从未见过虚构的人物
I’ve never met a fictional character before.
这对你是多神奇和刺♥激♥之处
How new and exciting this must all be for you.
我刚发现我竟是虚构的人物
Hey, I just found out I was imaginary.
如你是别人所安排会有何感受?
I mean, how would you feel if you found out that somebody made you up?
你的工作
Your job,
你的婚姻
your marriage,
你的孩子
your kids.
是啊
Oh, yeah.
把他的儿子从大厦抛下去
Let’s push his son off the building.
令他在恶梦中渡过余生
Gives you nightmares the rest of your life.
但那只是虚构的,谁理会呢?
But you’re fictional, so who cares?
我很抱歉
I’m sorry,
我找不出任何新意和刺♥激♥
but I don’t find it so new and exciting
去发觉我的一生原来是破电影
to discover that my whole life has been a damn movie.
你年轻和令人赞叹
You’re young and impressionable.
比电影还糟的事情多的是
You know, there’s lots worse things than movies.
有政客、战争、森林大火
There’s politicians and wars and forest fires,
饥荒、瘟疫…
and famine and plague…
疾病、痛苦、生瘤、政客…
Sickness, pain, warts, politicians…
你刚提过
You already mentioned them.
我知道,它们比其它的坏两倍
I know I did. They’re twice as bad as anything else.
我的一生也大部份是电影
Most of my life’s been movies, too. Well,
放电影,但现在完了
showing them. But that’s all over for me now.
电影院关门
The theatre’s shut.
要拆了,我要收拾包袱,但现在…
I’m gonna clear out my stuff, and then it’s the wrecking ball. But now,
我还有机会,给我票
I got another chance. Could I have the ticket back, please?
可是…
Well…
我们这儿有个小…
We’ve got this one little…
问题
hiccup.
什么意思?
What do you mean “hiccup”?
本尼迪克也来了,他拿了票
Benedict’s here, too, and he’s got the ticket.
那个有玻璃眼珠的狂人?
That madman with the glass eye?
你怎样回去?
How the hell are you going to get back?
问得好
That’s a good question.
别执着小事,丹尼,对吗?
But we wouldn’t want to nitpick. Right, Danny?
你跟着我做
Now, you just follow my lead.
你去了哪里?
Where have you been?
你知道现在几点了吗?
Have you got any idea what time it is?
警♥察♥来电♥话♥时,到处都找不到你
The police called. You’re not there, you’re not here.
妈!对不起,好吗?
Mom, I’m sorry. Okay?
“好吗?”
“Okay?”
外面有九百万有枪的小子
There are nine million kids out there with guns
你只能说“好吗?”
and that’s all you have to say to me, “Okay?”
你进来吗?
Will you get in here?
妈妈,等一下
Mom, wait.