杜维利花了不少钱
I hear Torelli spent a bundle.
他派出直升机巡逻大楼
He’s got a damn helicopter circling the building.
在长滩的屋顶行葬礼,有品味吧?
A rooftop funeral service in Long Beach. How’s that for taste?
谁死了?
Who died?
屁精李奥,昨天被枪杀
Leo the Fart was shot yesterday.
有人要杀杜维利,失手了
Somebody was trying for Torelli and missed.
李奥是个硬汉
Leo was tough.
除向你告密外,他什么都成
He could do everything but sneak up on you.
你改变主意的话,我在酒店前
Look, look, if you change your mind, I’ll be in front of the hotel.
我们在哪儿?
Where are we, anyway?
在家
Home.
你怎么知道里面有人?
Geez! How did you know there was a guy in there?
次次都有人
There’s always a guy in there.
换衣柜门花了我不少钱
Costs me a fortune in closet doors.
就像在《杰克·斯莱特2》里那样
Right. Like in Slater, Part II: The Sagittarius Strangler.
你很快会见到麦迪根杀手
Yeah, in a few seconds, you’re gonna meet the Madigan strangler.
我刚被开除
I just got fired.
你认为是乐趣,那却是我的生活
What you find so entertaining happens to be my life.
我现在不再是警探
Now I’m not even a cop any more.
你会拿回警徽的
You’ll get your badge back.
他生气,因你这次破坏较大
He was just pulling rank because you destroyed more of the city than usual.
你不止是我的英雄,是所有人的
Jack, you’re not just my hero, you’re everybody’s hero.
不会有事的
And it will all be okay again.
信我
Trust me.
不,丹尼,这会越发艰难
No, Danny. It’s getting harder.
我最初只是想做个好警探
I never started out to be anything but a decent cop,
但我一直卷入疯狂的历险
but I kept getting involved in these crazy adventures.
最疯狂的是…
But the craziest part is,
我仍活着
I kept surviving.
杰克,续集当然会越来越难
Jack, these are the sequels. They gotta get harder.
但从好处想
But look on the good side.
你有个好女儿
I mean, you’ve got a great daughter.
你前妻也想你回头,不然她不会总打电♥话♥给你
And your ex-wife wouldn’t keep calling if somewhere deep down she didn’t want you back.
丹尼,你以为她会笨到
Danny, do you think I would marry someone so stupid
分不清♥真♥人说话和录音吗?
that doesn’t know the real voice from a taped one?
我付钱叫药店的收款员偶尔打电♥话♥给我
I pay a cashier at the drugstore to call me every so often at the station
好让人相信我有私生活
so the guys think I have a private life.
我前妻已再婚,很美满
My ex-wife, she’s happily remarried.
她不会再打电♥话♥来
She never calls.
还有惠特尼
And Whitney.
她为何不能像其他青少年那样呢?
Why can she not be like every other teenager?
毕业舞会那晚,她呆在家装一部AK47
On prom night, she stays home and field strips an AK-47.
她会夭折的,我知道
She’s going to die a young maid. I know it.
我也很快会被杀
I’m going to buy it soon, too.
不会,除非票房♥下跌
No way. You can’t die till the grosses go down.
听维瓦尔第说
That guy Vivaldi,
葬礼会有事发生
I heard him say something was going to happen at a funeral.
我们该调查李奥的葬礼
Now this Leo the Fart is going to have one. Maybe we should look into that.
对,你说什么就什么
Yeah, yeah. Whatever you say.
杰克,这是叫“屁精”的人的葬礼
Jack, it’s a funeral for a guy named Fart. Hello?
葬礼?
Funeral?
有人要杀老杜维利,对吗?
Check this out. Someone tried to kill old man Torelli, right?
失手了,却误中“屁精”李奥
Missed and shot Leo the Fart by mistake.
对
Right.
不对
Wrong.
谁开枪的?本尼迪克?
Who took the shot? Was it Benedict?
最有可能
Most likely.
他会失手?
Would he miss?
不可能,除非他故意如此
No way. Unless he wanted to miss.
你是说他故意失手?为什么?
You’re saying he meant to miss? Why?
因为李奥很肥
Because, amigo, Leo the Fart was very, very fat.
明白吗?
Get it?
不明白
No, I don’t.
昨晚他们闯进去,像切火鸡一样切开李奥
They broke in last night. They cut Leo open like a turkey,
把炸♥药♥藏进去
stuffed him with TNT,
在葬礼爆♥炸♥
he goes off at the funeral
把杜维利帮一起杀光
and takes out the entire Torelli mob, all at once.
维瓦尔第统治全镇,就这么回事
Vivaldi owns the town. That’s what all this has been about.
维瓦尔第要炸葬礼
Vivaldi’s going to blow up that funeral.
不,不会是炸♥弹♥
No. No. It wouldn’t just be a bomb.
这部电影已有很多爆♥炸♥场面
I mean, we’ve already had a dozen explosions in this movie.
丹尼,你又来了
Danny, don’t start that again.
神经毒气! – 你说什么?
Nerve gas! – What are you talking about?
前天晚上有人偷了军车的三个毒气罐
Three canisters of nerve gas were stolen from military trucks the night before last.
可以塞在尸体里
They could have stuffed those inside him.
你明白吗?
And you know what that means, don’t you?
“屁精”李奥要再放一次屁
Leo the Fart is going to pass gas one more time.
杜维利先生
Mr Torelli,
我来没关系吧
I hope it’s all right with you I am here.
我不想在这里碍手碍脚 – 什么话,安东尼奥…
I don’t want to be no fourth wheel. – Nonsense, Antonio…
太合适了
Fifth Wheel.
非常感谢
That’s nice. Thank you, thank you.
听见吗,本尼迪克?
Did you hear that, Benedict?
一家人
Family.
去致敬吧
Go pay your respects, huh?
留在车上
Stay in the car.
不,我跟你去
No way. I’m coming with you.
小子,如果在电影中
Kid, let’s say this is a movie.
有人说:“留在车上”,而那家伙不依从的话
How many times have you heard someone say, “Stay in the car” and the guy doesn’t?
会怎样?
What happens?
他救了所有人 – 或是被杀
He saves the day. – Or gets killed.
说得对,我留在车上
Good point. I’ll stay in the car.
等等!
Wait a minute!
假如留在车上会令我被杀呢?
What if staying in the car is what gets me killed?
小柜内有枪
There’s a gun in the glove compartment.
普拉迪斯 – 完美
Practice! – Makes perfect.
你决定跟我一起去,对吧? – “屁精”是炸♥弹♥
You decided to join me, huh? – The Fart is a bomb.
他们要干掉整个杜维利帮,我们得制止他们
They’re going to take out the whole Torelli mob. We’ve got to stop it.
那解释了何以有人闯入殓房♥,真聪明
That explains the break-in at the mortuary. Geez, that’s brilliant.
来,我们从旁门进去
Come on. We’ll use the service entrance in back.
约翰,你替谁做事?
Who are you working for, John?
你什么意思?
What do you mean?
我们都知道这酒店没旁门
We both know there’s no side entrance to this hotel.
抱歉,杰克
Sorry, Jack.
我也不想这样的
I didn’t want it to go down this way.
丹尼叫过我别信你
Danny told me not to trust you.
他说你杀死了莫扎特
He said you killed Moe Zart.
莫什么? – 扎特
Moe, who? – Zart.
我杀过很多人,我一半都不记得
I kill a lot of people. I can’t remember half of them.
卡内基音乐厅怎么去
How do you get to Carnegie Hall?
如果不放下枪,你就得躺着去
In a body bag, if you don’t drop that.
我很怀疑
That’s doubtful, kid.
非常怀疑
Real doubtful.
多谢你的指纹
Thanks for the fingerprints, kid.
你将要杀死杰克·斯莱特
You’re about to murder Jack Slater.
这儿,把自己锁在水管上
Here. Chain yourself to that pipe.
这些毒贩比美国政♥府♥有钱
See, Jack, these drug guys, they got more money than the U.S. Government.
你跟维瓦尔第这混♥蛋♥合作
So you cut a deal with a Sicilian scumbag like Vivaldi.
正是
Right you are.
维瓦尔第跟杜维利和好了,但却是假的
You see, Vivaldi made up with Torelli, but it was a phoney.
他要毁灭他
He’s going to destroy him.
我放手不管
So, in exchange for letting him alone,
他就会给我部份利润
he gives me a profit percentage.
我会发达,杰克
I’ll be rich, Jack.
你会死,但… – 别动!
You’ll be dead, but… – Freeze!
把手铐抛给我
Toss me the cuffs.
你真是个笨蛋!你犯了电影中经典的错误
Man, are you an idiot! You made the classic movie mistake.
你解释得太多了
Don’t explain so much.
你一定要说最后那几句
You had to get in those last few words.
如果你刚才就开枪,你就贏了
I mean, if you had just fired, you would have won.