对了
Right.
本尼迪克
Benedict.
你要是伤了她一根头发…
If you harm a hair on her head…
住手!
Stop!
走开!住手!
Go away! Stop it!
不!
No!
你说什么?
You were saying?
现在
Now,
我认为…
I believe…
是夏洛克·福尔摩斯说过…
it was Sherlock Holmes who said…
排除问题所有合逻辑的解释
that if you eliminate all the logical solutions to a problem,
不管多不合逻辑,都是真的
the illogical, however impossible, is invariably true.
我知道你叫丹尼·麦迪根
You see, I know that your name is Daniel Madigan.
我不明白你怎么知道我的名字
What I don’t understand is how you know mine.
斯莱特给我看过照片,很易认
Slater showed me some mug shots. We made your face easy.
纽约来的丹尼·麦迪根
Daniel Madigan from New York City.
你离乡别井,何时到的?
Awfully long way away from home, aren’t you? When did you get here?
刚到
Just.
你怎么知道我在维瓦尔第阳台所说的话?
And how do you know what I said on Vivaldi’s terrace?
我听过录音
I heard a recording.
雕像里有麦克风,对吗?
Microphones in the statues, are there?
难以置信那么多
You wouldn’t believe how many.
还有我的眼睛呢?
And the eye I was wearing?
我在电影中见过
I saw it. I saw it in a movie.
雕像里有摄像机
There are micro cameras in the statues.
我该告诉你,我杀过比你年轻和聪明的人
I should tell you that I have killed people smarter and younger than you.
不管怎样,这是你和斯莱特的事
Look, whatever this is, it’s between you and Slater.
盒子里有钱,拿走吧
There’s some money in the desk. Take it.
你放过我和玛丽迪…
and leave me and Meredith…
惠特尼吧
Whitney alone.
天,老板
Holy shit, boss.
似乎有二千元
It looks like 2K in here.
等一下
Just a minute.
给我
Give it to me.
这些钱做了记号♥的
These bills are marked, aren’t they?
你想用这些钱愚弄我,是吗?
You were trying to sucker me with marked bills, weren’t you?
烧了它
Burn it.
烧了它?
Burn it?
对,烧了
Yes, burn it.
别跟大人玩把戏,你会受伤的
Don’t play games with grownups, little boy. You’ll get hurt.
住手!
Stop it! Stop it! Oh, God.
大错特错
Big mistake.
很棒吧?
It’s great, isn’t it?
我只会伤你一点儿
Now, we’ll hurt you just a little bit, but you’ll…
别动!
Freeze!
放下枪,否则打爆你的头
Lose the guns or I redecorate in brain-matter grey, got it?
酷!
Yes!
你杀我,我杀他
You kill me and I’ll kill him.
别捡了,去开门
Leave it. Get the door.
老板?
Boss?

Hi.
别放弃你白天的工作
Don’t give up your day job.
杰克!
Jack!
别忘了带上街
Don’t leave home without it.
快!
Go!
你去哪儿?
Where are you going?
我得去赶红眼航♥班♥
Got to catch the red-eye.
我不相信,我在戏中…
I don’t believe this. I’m in the movie, and…
竟看不到最好的动作部份!
I’m in the movie, and I’m missing the best action!
开快点,离开这儿
Punch it. Let’s get the hell out of here.
回去山顶!
Go back up to the top!
下次用厚些的装甲
Next time, we get thicker armour.
像坦克车
Like a tank.
斗大胆
Chicken, it is.
会成功的,这是电影,我是好人
This is gonna work. It’s a movie. I’m a good guy.
一定得成功!
This has got to work!
我是个喜剧小角色
I’m a comedy sidekick.
妈的!我只是个喜剧小角色!
Oh, shit! I’m a comedy sidekick!
这不会成功的!
It’s not gonna work!
我想我吓怕了他们
Well, I think I scared him pretty good.
你做得好,跟我来
You did great. Come on.
本尼迪克拿了我的票
Benedict’s got the ticket.
太糟了
That’s too bad.
我还打算收集它
I wanted it for my collection.
我告诉过你,布兰奇不在,她至少得两个小时后才回来
I told you, Blanche isn’t here. She won’t be back for two hours.
我知道,我在这里等她
I know. I’m gonna wait for her.
真是丢人,太浪漫了
It is a shame. It’s so romantic.
如果我在这里想着它,我什么都干不成
Well, I’ll never get any work done if I stay here and think about that.
我要跟简去商店
I’ll run with Jane to the store.
真是浪费,两张去夏威夷的票
What a shame. Two tickets to Hawaii.
我帮她找到了丈夫
Oh, I’ve gotta get her a husband.
或许布兰奇可以帮忙
Maybe Blanche can help out.
我们广♥告♥后马上回来
We’ll be right back after this commercial announcement.
如果你在寻找一部新车或是二手车,我们都是首选
You know, if you’re looking for a new or used oar, see me first.
我保证比其他所有人都优♥惠♥
Give me first crack at the deal. I’ll beat anybody else’s deal.
别人不可能比我更优♥惠♥
I’d gargle anti-freeze to beat anybody else’s deal.
我就是你的首选
So see me first, give me first shot.
这是一部73年的朗道车
Now here’s a nice car. Seventy-three, this is a Landau,
动力转向、动力刹车、空调,仅售999元
top power steering, power brakes, air conditioning. $999.
如果你想要一部卡车
If you’re looking for trucks, we got trucks.
我们有79年的皮卡,2999元
We got all kinds of trucks. ’79 pickup, $2,999.
这一部3999元的长款车,最好不过了
Here’s another one. This is a Long Bed. This is $3,999. Can’t beat that.
你的首选…
Give me first shot…
你将穿越另一个空间旅行
You’re travelling through another dimension.
我叫“笨蛋”,笨- 蛋,长官
My name is Skeezy. S-K-E-E-Z-Y, sir.
是“蛋”,不是“丹”,谢谢
S-K-E-… No I-E. Thank you.

Say this.
嘿,别孩子气
Hey, grow up.
念这个字
Just say this one word.
你要再一次要证明这是电影?
Is this another one of your movie proofs?
也许
Maybe.
小子,我不想念
Kid, I don’t want to say it.
念什么?
Say what?
你不可能念这个字
You can’t. You can’t possibly say it
因为这部电影面向所有13岁以上的观众
because this movie is PG-13. Admit it.
斯莱特警官
Officer Slater,
我看见那单眼人的车牌
the guy with the missing eye, I saw his license plate.
是件好事
Well, good for you.
你是指那玻璃眼? – 不是
You mean the guy with the glass eye? – No.
不,他跑到车时,没玻璃眼
When he was running for the car, it was missing.
有字在上面
It’s got words.
“复仇…”
“Vengeance is…”
别碰!
Don’t touch!
你都搞砸了!
You flipped up on all of it!
该死了!我受够你了!
God damn it, that’s all I can take from you!
我让加州雷森顾问做了全男性版本的《安妮·弗兰克日记》
I got the California Raisin Counsel doing an all-male version of The Diary of Anne Frank,
做了全男性版本的蹩脚戏!
doing an all-male version in my fuzzy slipper!
小蒂姆正踮着脚尖穿过花丛!
Tiny Tim is tiptoeing through the tulips!
你明白吗? – 你们这些大笨蛋
Did you catch that? – You ball-peen jack-a-menace.
我为你们吃尽了苦头!
I slurped about all the cock-sucking toast I can take from you!
你们知道吗…
You know you…
我想有些是英文吧
I think some of it’s English.
也许这样够清楚了!
Well, see if this is clear enough!
把你的警徽给我!
Give me your badge!
这次不会再还给你
And this time, you won’t get it back.
沃希莱格,你的搭档是黑白数码版的
Wohlschlager, you’re partnered up with the black-and-white digitalisation of
亨弗莱·鲍嘉
Humphrey Bogart.
你要一些改变吗?
What, are you making some changes?
来跟我去那葬礼
Come on, why don’t you come and work the funeral with me, anyway?
我可不能错过这个
I mean, I don’t know, I wouldn’t miss this one.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!