他应该只停职一个月,闭嘴
He was only suspended for a month. Now, shut up.
听我说
Listen to what I’m saying.
一只动画猫刚走进房♥间
An animated cat just walked into the squad room.
明白吗?
Hello.
他明天也会来,你想说什么?
He’ll do it again tomorrow. So what’s your point?
那只猫是我们的得力助手! – 没错
That cat is one of the best men I got! – Yeah.
这小家伙是谁,他笑什么?
Now who is this twerp? And why is that smile on his face?
我喜欢看你们吵嘴
I just love the way you two fight,
我知道你们是惺惺相惜的
knowing how you really feel about each other.
我怎么可能欣赏这堆狗屎?
Pray tell, just how do I feel about this weird-looking sack of puppy poop?
你们是最好的朋友
You’re dearest friends.
你老婆跟马戏团侏儒跑了之后
After your wife left you for the circus midget
杰克告诉人说是把她送去了白喉诊所
and Jack told everyone he drove her to New England to the diphtheria clinic.
他回来后,你说
When he came back, you said,
“你令我免受羞辱,杰克
“You saved me from public humiliation, Jack.
“你是我最好的朋友”
“You’re my dearest friend.”
你答应过不说的 – 我没有
And you promised me you wouldn’t tell. – I didn’t.
那么他怎么知道的? – 《杰克·斯莱特》
Then how did he know? – Jack Slater I.
跟这有什么关系? – 不是!
What’s winning got to do with this? – No!
是第一部《杰克·斯莱特》
The very first Jack Slater.
你告诉你♥爸♥了?
You told your dad?
我跟谁都没说,我也不认识这孩子
I didn’t tell anyone. I don’t even know this kid.
他似乎知道我们很多事
Well, he seems to know a lot about us.
没这名字或号♥码
No such number. No such name.
纽约州都没有你的记录
The state of New York’s never heard of you, Mr Madigan.
你真名叫什么? – 丹尼·麦迪根
What’s your real name? – Danny Madigan.
你从哪里来? – 355号♥…
Where are you really from? – 355…
怎样上我的车? – 我…
How did you get in the car? – I…
我从天桥掉下,滑进你的车
I fell off a walk over a bridge. Slipped into your car.
他救了我的命
He saved my life.
终于说真话了,他们为什么追你?
Truth at last. Now, why were they after you?
我远房♥表兄发现一条很关键的情报
My second cousin Frank found out some crucial drug information.
别太相信维瓦尔第告诉他的话
I wouldn’t put too much faith into what Vivaldi told him.
你怎么知道弗兰克提到过维瓦尔第?
How do you know Frank mentioned Vivaldi?
我知道很多事情
I know a lot about what’s going on.
如果你现在听我的…
Now if you will just listen to me…
好吧,小子,他会是你忠实的听众
All right, son, I’ve got the perfect listener for you.
他就是你的新搭档
Meet your new partner.
噢,不
Oh, no.
我情愿去死
Better to die.
你会喜欢的,杰克
You’re going to love it, Jack.
我们是电影最佳搭档
I mean, we’re perfect buddy-movie material.
我教你脆弱
I’ll teach you to be vulnerable,
你教我勇敢
you’ll teach me to be brave.
我是杰克·斯莱特的新搭档
I’m Jack Slater’s new partner.
我们在戏中会一直在一起
Jack and I will be working together for the duration of the film.
你知道我是对的
You know I’m right.
如果这是在现实生活中
If this was the real world,
我们不会搭档
I mean, they wouldn’t make me your partner.
他们会让我去见社工
They’d assign me to a social worker.
这是一个证据
Here’s one.
我怎么知道他们折磨弗兰克并把他藏在门后呢?
Tell me how I know they tortured Frank and then stashed him behind his front door.
因为我是在银幕上看见的,因为这是一部电影
Because I saw it all on screen, because this is a movie.
你很聪明,但我没有笑的唯一原因是
You’re very clever. And the only reason why I’m not roaring with laughter
因为有人杀我的远房♥表兄,那是…
is because someone killed my favourite second cousin and that’s a…
大错特错
Big mistake.
我早知道你会这样说
That is what you were going to say, right?
我怎么会知道的呢?
Gee, how would I know that?
没人喜欢自作聪明的家伙
No one likes a smart-ass.
好吧,开枪杀我吧
Okay. Then shoot me.
没错,拿起枪,指着我的头,扣动扳机吧
That’s right. Take your gun, point it at my head and pull the trigger.
来吧
Come on, do it.
我肯定你不敢
I double dare you.
你不会的,对吗?知道为什么吗?
You’re not going to do it, are you? And do you know why?
因为在电影里,你这种人不会杀小孩
Because people like you don’t kill kids in movies.
相信与否,杰克,你是好人
Because, believe it or not, Jack, you’re the good guy.
你真的相信自己在戏中?
You really believe that we’re inside a movie, don’t you?
对! – 好吧
Yes! – All right.
我给你10分钟去证明
I’ll give you 10 minutes to prove it
然后我才枪杀你
and then I shoot you.
斯莱特!
Slater!
快,施瓦辛格的电影在哪里?
Quick, where are the Schwarzenegger films?
外国片在后面
Foreign films are in the back.
不,动作片
No, action.
他是动作片明星
This guy’s an action star.
中间,左边
Down the centre on the left.
不,这不可能
No. It isn’t possible.
为什么不可能?
What’s not possible?
这是他是最棒的演出
He’s fantastic. This is his best performance ever.
但那应该是你
But that was you.
你在那部戏里
You were in that movie.
你拍过电影?
You were in a movie?
对
Yes.
那叫做《梦中女郎》
It was called The Girl of My Dreams.
你也演了
It starred you.
其实,我们有场浪漫戏
As a matter of fact, we had this very romantic scene together.
这个商店的电♥话♥号♥码是什么?
What’s the phone number of this store?
好,你家里的电♥话♥号♥码呢?
Okay. What’s your home number?
没事,你可以告诉他,我是警员
That’s okay. You can give it to him. I’m a police officer.
好极了
Amazing.
我敢打赌,所有人的电♥话♥都是555的
I’m willing to bet that everyone has a 555 number.
那么? – 那么…
So? – So…
只有9999个号♥码是以555开头的
There can only be 9,999 numbers that start with 555.
洛杉矶有多少人?
How many people live in LA?
八♥九♥百万
Eight or nine million.
那就是我们要用区号♥的原因
That’s why we have area codes.
这是你的孩子吗?
Is this your kid?
他?不是
This? Oh, no.
这是个精神病人,我要带他进城
This is a mental patient and I’m going to take him downtown.
走吧
Come on.
好吧,另一个证据,这个女孩怎么样?
Okay, I got one. What about this girl right here?
她这么漂亮,怎么可能在这里工作?
She is way too attractive to be working at a video store.
我同意,她该跟我们工作
I agree with you. I think she should be working with us.
当然是做卧底
Undercover, of course.
我想说的是…
Look, the point is
这儿没有不漂亮的女人
there are no unattractive women here.
那些长相平平的女人哪儿去了?
I mean, where are the ordinary, every-day women?
因为这是电影,所以没有
They don’t exist, because this is a movie.
不,这是加州
No. This is California.
顺便多谢你
And by the way, thanks.
替我问那女孩的电♥话♥,很巧妙的方法
I think it was really slick, the way you got this girl’s phone number.
好吧,你既然不信
Okay, Mr Non-believer.
我带你去弗兰克受折磨的房♥子
I’ll take you to the house where your cousin Frank was tortured.
我在银幕上见过
I’ve seen it, on screen.
就像那间
It’s kind of like that one,
但在路的另一边
except it’s got to be on the other side of the road
因为有海景
’cause it’s got an ocean view.
有件事你不知道
Listen, there’s something you don’t understand.
这张票真神奇,还真的行得通
This ticket is magic, and it really works.
我们随时会放进戏院
Any second we’re going to drive right into a theatre.
也许需要先替它热身
Maybe I need to warm it up first.
我的解码指环也总是要热身
Of course. My decoder ring has to warm up, too. All the time.
那房♥子是欧陆式的
Okay, okay. The house looked European.
像意大利的明信片之类
Like maybe you get a postcard from Italy or something.
像那一间
Like that one.
其实,就像那一间
In fact, just like that one.
坏人都在里面
The bad guys are in there.
你知道吗?你该戴它
You know something? I think you should be wearing this.
我还未够资格
I don’t think I’ve earned it yet.
你不明白
You don’t understand.