是了!
Yes!
我找到了,杰克
I’ve got it, Jack.
我送你回去
I’ll get you home, you’ll see.
你不能死
You can’t die.
我知道
I know.
除非票房♥下跌
Not until the grosses go down.
不,这个可以救我们
No. This is going to save us.
把那鬼东西丢掉吧
Throw that silly thing away.
我的天!
Holy cow!
我们为胡迪尼鼓掌吧!
Let’s hear it for Houdini!
斯莱特!
Slater!
有人见过斯莱特吗?
Damn it. Anybody seen Slater?
见到斯莱特,叫他立即来见我
You see Slater, you tell him to get in my office right now.
救命!来人呀!
Help, somebody!
他们伤了杰克!
They got Jack!
医生!医生!快!
Doctor! Hey, doc! Move!
拿着
Here, take this.
你要在它改变主意前回去
You’ve got to get back before it changes its mind.
不行
No way.
我不能留下你
I’m not going to leave you.
我是个虚幻英雄,丹尼
I’m just an imaginary hero, Danny.
你有真实人生
You have a real life.
你对我来说是真的
You’re real to me.
明白吗?
Don’t you get it?
你是最好的…
You’re the best thing in…
我需要你…
I need you to…
在你能找到我的地方
To be here where you can always find me
但我需要你在那里
but I need you to be out there.
去相信我
To believe in me.
医生!
Doctor, doctor!
我要你照顾你妈
I need you to take care of your mother for me
因为…
’cause…
我想要…
Oh, I would love to…
你的人生还长着呢
You have your whole life ahead of you.
还有暗疮、早遗,我听过
And pimples and premature ejaculation. I heard.
什么?
What?
只是…
It’s just…
我怕我再也见不到你
I’m scared I’m never going to see you again.
谁那样想…
Whoever thinks that,
就大错特错了
will be making a big mistake.
让开
Get out of the way.
让开
Out of the way.
你要医生?我就是
You want a doctor? I’m a doctor.
让开,我是医生,让开
Get out of the way. I’m a doctor. Get out of the way.
什么事? – 这是什么?
What happened? What happened, pal? – What is it, doc?
什么情况,开玩笑吗?
What is this, some kind of a joke?
连皮外伤也不是
I wouldn’t even call this a flesh wound.
叫他起来
Come on, here, let’s get him up.
该死,你究竟去了哪儿?
Damn it, where the hell have you been?
又不痛了
It’s working again.
你知道那扇门的成本就来自于
And you know the cost of that door is coming right out of
你的微薄但不应得的薪水
your meagre but undeserved pay cheque
因为我有拯救老鹰基金会
on account of I got the Save-The-Eagle foundation
我在好时高速公路上跳探戈!
doing a fucking tango up and down my Hershey Highway!
你闭嘴吧
Put a sock in it.
我不管谁会刁难你的高速公路
I don’t care who does what to your Hershey Highway,
别叫了,我不聋
and stop shouting. I’m not deaf.
你知道你为什么要大叫吗?
You know why you’re shouting?
因为剧本写着的,你是个丑角
Because it’s in the script. You’re the comic relief.
你还知道什么吗?
Yes, and you know what else?
我是英雄,你闭嘴!
I’m the hero so shut up!
你瞧,好莱坞写下我们的一生
You see, Hollywood is writing our lives
你懂吗?
and you know something?
我不要开枪和炸大楼
I don’t want to shoot people any more and blow up buildings.
你知道为什么做这个吗?
You know why we do this here?
你得是个魔术师,尼克
You got to be a magician, after all, Nick.
它真的行得通
It really does work.
票是你的,丹尼
The ticket’s yours, Danny,
你懂吗?
and you know something?
魔法也是你的
I think the magic was yours, too.
走吧
Come on.
我有没有告诉过你,我像你这么大的时候
Ever tell you about the time I was about your age
我爸爸带我去看《水牛比尔》
and my pop took me to see Buffalo Bill?
对,我们去后台看他的巫医“坐牛”
Yeah, well, we went backstage to see Sitting Bull who was his medicine man.