这里是警队,我们找到了他
This is squad, we got him here.
证实了身份,他是那开膛手
We have a positive ID. It is the Ripper. Repeat, it is the Ripper.
这样过圣诞真不平凡
This is one hell of a way to spend Christmas.
马尔卡希! – 长官
Mulcahey! – Sir.
守住人行道,不准人进出 – 是,长官
Secure the sidewalk. No one in or out. – Yes, sir.
有份礼物给你!
Got a present for you. Pigs!
该死的!放走孩子们!
Damn you! Let the children go!
该死的!开膛手!放走孩子们!
Damn you, Ripper! Let the children go!
斯莱特!
Slater!
想也别想,听到了吗?
Don’t even think it, Slater, you hear me?
你等真正的谈判专家来!
You’re gonna sit and wait for the real hostage negotiator!
妈的,杰克,我在跟你说话!
God damn it, Jack, I’m talking to you!
你上次的愚笨行为
The last time you pulled this jive, jitterbug, tough gonad shit,
令人受到重创!
people lost body parts!
你进去会被革职!
Now, you go in there and it’s your badge!
杰克!我知道,作为市长
Jack! I know, as mayor of this great metropolis,
你我间只有小争执,但这位是副州长
you and I have had our little tiffs, but this is the Lieutenant Governor.
斯莱特,这是我…
Slater, here’s what I…
等州长来了,再打电♥话♥给我
When the governor gets here, call me.
斯莱特要进去,别让他进去
Slater’s attempting to enter. Do not let him in.
重覆:别让他进去
Repeat, do not let him in.
轻而易举
Piece of cake.
要做农夫吗?这里有几亩地
You want to be a farmer? Here’s a couple of acres.
达克,下一个我不会留情
Dekker, the next one I’ll hurt.
斯莱特,别进去…
Slater, don’t go in…
注意 有个警官进大楼了
Check fire. There’s an officer in the building.
我再说一次
I say again,
有个便衣探员进大楼了!
there’s a plain-clothes officer in the building!
杰克,为什么这么久? – 爸!
Jack, what kept you? – Dad!
安德鲁开始不安
Andy here’s been getting nervous.
我答应过他你会来
I promised him you’d come.
我答应过他可看着你死
Gave him my word of honour he could watch you die.
放下枪
Lose the cannon.
他有伤害你吗,安德鲁?
Has he hurt you, Andrew?
伤害,杰克?
Hurt, Jack?
你说“伤害”吗?
You say “hurt”?
你知道什么是“伤害”?
What do you know about hurt, Jack?
你把我关了十年
You put me in a cage for 10 years.
你该被判死刑
You should have gotten the death penalty.
对,会、该、可以
Yeah, would’ve, should’ve, could’ve. Yeah, yeah, yeah, right.
满脑子东西爬来爬去
Things crawling around in your head.
每天醒来堵在我胸口上
Sitting on my chest when I wake up.
你知道那是什么样子?
Do you know what that’s like, Jack?
是你的非法搜查…
It was your illegal search
才令那斧头无效
that rendered the bloody axe inadmissible.
记得吗,杰克?
Remember, Jack?
现在放下枪
Now lose the gun.
好了,我没武器了
All right, I’m unarmed.
把孩子放走
So let the boy go.
只有一把枪,杰克?
Just one gun, Jack?
你在开玩笑
You got to be kidding.
就这么多?
Is that all, sport?
是的,就这些了
Yep, that about does it.
那就退开点
Then step away.

Chop-chop.
除非…
Oh, unless…
你认为这是武器
you consider this a weapon.
了不起,杰克
Brilliant, Jack. Brilliant.
我投降
I surrender.
是真的手榴弹 – 对,没错
It’s a live grenade. – Yeah, right, Jack. Right, right.
你牺牲儿子来捉我
You’re going to sacrifice your own child to get to me.
我真荣幸
I’m very flattered, Jack, but I doubt it.
安迪,捡起手榴弹
Andy, pick up the grenade.
捡啊
Go on.
拿给我看,就在那儿
Show it to me. That’s good. Right there.
杰克,那玩意…
Jack, that toy…
不能伤害孩子
can’t hurt the boy,
但这个能
but this one can.
调焦!
Focus!
喂,快啊!
Hey, come on!
调焦!
Focus!
我们在睡觉呢
People are trying to sleep.

Yeah, right.
影片的焦距不对…
The film is out of focus.
影片跑…
The film is out…
算了
Never mind.
尼克!
Nick!
尼克!
Nick!
尼克
Nick.
尼克?
Nick?
尼克,你没事吧?
Nick, you okay?
什么? – 高♥潮♥那段戏看不见
What? – The climax is on the fritz.
好了,好了
All right. All right.
我从未试过这样的,丹尼
I never used to do that, Danny.
没关系
It’s okay.
这部斯莱特我已看过六次,我只是有点担心
I’ve seen this Slater six times. I just got worried.
其实…
You know,
新的《杰克·斯莱特》这周末就要在奥德赛上映了
the new Jack Slater opens this weekend at the Odyssey.
你以为我不知道
Like I didn’t know that.
“他们让他的远房♥表兄死掉了”
“They killed his second cousin.”
“大错特错”
“Big mistake.”
《杰克·斯莱特4》
“Jack Slater IV.”
我今晚要检查拷贝
Well, I’m checking the print tonight,
午夜
midnight.
就我自己
Just myself.
我可以安排你进场,你懂的
I could arrange for you to gain admittance, that is, you know,
你有兴趣的话
if that sort of thing appeals to you.
公映前提前观看? – 没错
See it before it opens? – Yeah.
我要杀死谁?
Who do I have to kill?
谁也不用,你得去上学了
Nobody. All you have to do is get to school.
快点的话,你只会迟到四小时
You know, if you hurry, you’re only going to be four hours late.
背叛、阴谋
Treachery, conspiracy,
性、比剑、疯狂、鬼魂
sex, sword fights, madness, ghosts.
最后所有人都死了
And in the end, everybody dies.
莎士比亚笔下的哈姆雷特实在令人兴奋
Shakespeare’s Hamlet couldn’t be more exciting.
尽管看上去…
And though it may seem…
他并不能演动作片
that he is incapable of taking any action,
他实际上是…
he is, in fact,
最早的动作英雄之一
one of the first action heroes.
你们将看到的…
What you are going to see…
是劳伦斯·奥利弗主演的一段电影场景
is a scene from the film by Laurence Olivier.
你们有些人可能在宝丽来广♥告♥里见过他
Some of you might have seen him in the Polaroid commercial,
或者是《诸神之战》里的宙斯
or as Zeus in Clash of the Titans.
黑得有如死亡的内心!
O, bosom, black as death!
救我,天使们!
Help, angels!
一切会很好
All may yet be well.
他现在祈祷
Now he’s praying,
我现在下手吧
and now I’ll do it.
那他会上天堂
And so he goes to heaven.
别说了,动手吧
Don’t talk. Just do it.
克劳迪斯
Hey, Claudius.
你杀死了我父亲
You killed my father.
大错特错
Big mistake.
丹麦有些腐♥败♥的东西
Something is rotten in the state of Denmark,
哈姆雷特要清除废物
and Hamlet is taking out the trash.
别杀我,公平的王子
Stay thy hand, fair prince.
谁说我公平?
Who said I’m fair?
没有人要向这个王子道“晚安”
No one’s going to tell this sweet prince, “Good night.”
生存…
To be…
还是毁灭
or not to be.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!