你们小俩口在干嘛 整装待发
Where are we on reading the orb?
圆球解读得怎样
All maps have a key, Lara, a scale, a legend, yes?
每份地图都有解说
The orb’s key, it’s not on the orb. lt must’ve been lost.
它不在圆球上 一定遗失了
Or is somewhere in the temple.
或者在月神殿
Go through every image l took. Start with the ones near the orb.
仔细看我在圆球附近拍的照片
The key must have been linked to it in some way. Right. Bye, then.
解说一定跟圆球有关 好了 再见
lt’s unlike Lara to take a partner. Where are you two going?
劳拉通常都没有搭档 你们要去哪
We’ll take a nice little trip. Breathe some fresh mountain air.
我们要去远足 到山区呼吸新鲜空气
Stop by my friends, the Shay-Ling.
顺便看看水灵帮的老朋友
The Shay-Ling watch all the roads. We’ll have to go around the back.
水灵帮守住每条路 我们从后面绕道
We’ll go straight. Maybe you didn’t hear me.
我们直捣黄龙 也许你没听见我说的
The Shay-Ling have men on every road from here to Lo Yang.
从这儿到洛阳 每条路都有他们的人
Not every road.
不是每条路
A bit rusty, are we? Oh, l think it’s coming back.
你变逊了 感觉回来了
l expected more from a Scot.
苏格兰男人都这么逊
l don’t expect anything from an Englishwoman.
我对英国女人才没兴趣
Good, ’cause you’re not going to get anything.
很好 因为你也别想占便宜
Fun’s over. From now on, it’s by foot.
没得玩了 现在要用走的
Best to reconsider that “no gun” rule. No.
你最好再考虑让我拿枪 免谈
Okay.
好吧
And don’t be looking at my ass.
别盯着我的屁♥股♥看
So, where do l fit in? What do you mean? You’re the guide.
我是什么角色 你是向导
l mean, when you think back
我是说…
on the vast scheme of your hugely adventurous life…
在你多采多姿的冒险生活
where do l fit in?
我扮演的是什么角色
Was l the love of your life, or just another bump on the road?
我是你的情人或者绊脚石
Was l time well spent? Four months? More good than bad?
你跟我在一起的四个月 应该很快乐吧
Come on, it had to be more than that, am l right?
不只是这样吧
You’re right.
你说得对
lt was five months.
我们在一起有五个月
You’re laughing at me. No, no. At the fact, l used to find you charming.
你在笑我 因为我以前觉得你很迷人
l am charming.
我还是很迷人
You’re late.
你迟到了
Tilt your head back. Do it!
头向后仰 快
You might see again in an hour. Maybe.
一小时后就看得见了
What’s this? lt’s not there. There’s no orb.
搞什么它不在里面 没有圆球
ls there anything you can tell me about this?
你知道些什么吗
Hello. l take it you didn’t like your messenger.
哪位 你不喜欢你的信差
l didn’t. But l did like the men l lost in the temple.
没错 但我比较喜欢在月神殿死掉的
You underestimated Lady Croft.
你低估了克劳馥女士
l underestimated how much this orb is worth.
我低估了这颗圆球的价值
There’s so many horrible diseases in the world…
世上有这么多可怕的疾病
things we are particularly susceptible to as children.
小孩子最容易受到传染
You never know when you could be holding little Shiho or Tai by the hand
也许哪天你抱着你的心肝宝贝
as a mysterious ailment ravages their bodies.
他们突然就染上怪病暴毙了
You kill them, and l will give your orb to Lady Croft.
你敢杀了他们 我就把圆球交给克劳馥
My men tell me she is a few miles away from here, as we speak.
我手下说她目前离这儿很近
l wonder how much she would pay.
不知道她肯出多少钱
l’ll pay you an additional 12 million dollars.
我愿意多付一千两百万
lt will be yours, once you’ve delivered the orb to me, along with Lady Croft’s body.
只要你交出圆球和她的尸体 钱就是你的了
l don’t think you know where they are. You’re impossible, you know that?
你不知道他们的下落 你好烦
l think you pretended to know, so l would get you out.
你假装知道 好骗我带你出狱
This isn’t a tomb, Croft, and the Shay-Ling aren’t mummies.
这不是古墓 劳拉 水灵帮不是木乃伊
They’re killers. But if you don’t trust me…
他们杀人不眨眼 如果你不信任我…
l’m sorry to have to do this, but you’re wasting time.
我很抱歉要这么做 但你在浪费时间
You want to shoot me? Shoot me.
你想杀我就动手吧
Personally, l’d rather you do it… than them.
我宁可你动手 也不愿落在他们手中
Well, Terry…
泰瑞
what part of “Never come back again!” didn’t you understand?
我不是叫你别再回来吗
You wanted to find the Shay-Ling.
你想找到水灵帮
Come on!
快走
The only way to get into their place is as their prisoners.
唯一的方法就是当他们的俘虏
Ah, you might have told me that little gem before.
你干嘛不早说
Ah, you would have believed me?
你会相信吗
Make Chen Lo a better offer than his buyer. He’ll cross them.
只要你出高价 陈骆就会背叛买♥♥主
Even if his buyer is Jonathan Reiss?
就算买♥♥主是强纳森·莱斯
You might have told me that little gem before.
你也早该告诉我
Were you really going to kill me? Oh, l bet she would have.
你真的会杀我吗 我敢说她一定会
l have seen her in action. Didn’t Terry tell you?
我见识过 泰瑞没告诉你吗
The last time any of us saw him,
上次我们见到他
he was riding away with a truck full of my Ming vases.
他开着一辆卡车 满载着从我这里偷走的明朝花瓶
And sitting next to him…
坐在他旁边的…
was his sister.
是他的妹子
Well, how is she?
她还好吗
You… shouldn’t have come here.
你… 不该来的
lt got me out of prison. Besides, the lady has a good offer.
至少我能出狱 何况她出的价钱很高
Better than Reiss. Really?
比莱斯还高 是吗
Should l take it? Take it.
我该接受吗 接受吧
Or, better yet, you and l ransom her and the thing back to the British for triple.
或者我们拿她和东西向英国政♥府♥要三倍价钱
Let’s talk.
咱们谈谈
Not you, Terry.
不是你 泰瑞
Lady Croft and l.
是克劳馥女士
You wait here. Catch up.
你留下来 跟他叙叙旧吧
l’ll be four minutes.
我四分钟就回来
Terrific.
太好了
There’s something l think you will appreciate.
你一定会喜欢这些
This is the largest group of terra-cotta warriors l have found.
这是我发现最大一批兵马俑
The King of Chin made them for use in the afterlife…
秦始皇建造它们供死后使用
to fend off enemies he made in this one.
替他击退阴间的敌人
Hmm. Sounds like we could both use a set.
听起来我们都用得着
l would be happy to sell some to you.
我很乐意卖♥♥一些给你
l hope you’re as entrepreneurial with the orb.
我希望你也肯把圆球卖♥♥给我
You lost men, l lost men. l see no reason we should both lose again.
我们都失去手下 没理由再损兵折将
lf l want double what Reiss offered me?
如果我要莱斯出的两倍价钱…
ls it here? lt’s worth a lot.
东西在你手上 它很值钱
Well, then, if you know that,
你该知道
you know Reiss will also kill you the moment you give it to him.
莱斯拿到货会杀了你
And your government will guarantee my safety? No.
你的政♥府♥会保护我吗 不会
But l will.
但是我会保护你
That must hurt, saying that to me.
你这么说一定很不情愿
Take the offer.
接受我的条件
You presume to give me orders? Take the offer, before it expires.
你是在命令我 趁现在就接受我的条件
No.
不要
Then l will have to force you. Then l will have to kill you.
那我只好强迫你 那我只好杀了你
Has it been four minutes yet?
四分钟到了吗
That was nice.
真爽
lt’s too bad you’re on the wrong side.
很可惜你站错边了
Tell me where the orb is, and it spares your life.
说出圆球下落 我就饶你一命
The flower pagoda, in Shanghai.
法华塔 上海
9:00 p.m.
晚上九点整
This is mine.
这是我的
Now we’re even.
咱们扯平了
Now!
动手
Remember that “no gun” rule? l reconsidered!
还记得不准用枪吗 我改变主意
l know there’s a staircase we could’ve used.
你知道有阶梯可以走吧
Lara, are you all right? Smashing.
劳拉 你还好吧 好得很
l’m on my way to Shanghai, and l need you to look at something for me.
我要去上海 帮我看样东西
lt was in the Luna Temple near the orb.
这是在月神殿找到的
And l’m betting it’s the key to those markings.
我打赌一定是地图之钥
She’s holding some sort of musical instrument.
她拿着某种乐器
lt’s sound.
是声音
That’s brilliant. The key must have been linked to it in some way.
太高明了 这一定有关联
l’ll start decoding the images we have. -Good.
我开始解读影像 好的
You get us the rest. Bye, Lara.
你搞定其余部分 再见
Miss you. Bye.
想你 再见
Oh, well.
你看
Just like old times.
就像从前一样
l think that’s the first time you’ve actually smiled because of me.
这是你第一次… 因为我露出笑容
Why did you do it?
你为何那么做
l started thinking. l was tired of doing things somebody else’s way,

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!