Well, one tomb raider is good. Two, better.
带一个盗墓的管用 带两个 更好
Me bum’s gone to sleep again, all down the left cheek.
我的屁♥股♥又发麻了 是左边那半
Really? That’s fascinating.
是吗 有趣
How much longer? A few hours.
还要多久 一小时
We have to take the last hour over land.
最后一小时我们得走着去
Helicopters won’t fly near the ruined city.
直升机不能飞进那废墟城
It’s a dead zone.
是死亡地带
We take all doggies.
我们要所有的狗
Much-o U.S. Greenback.
我有大把的美金
All doggies.
要所有的狗
Welcome to the dead zone.
欢迎来死亡地带
It’s not a country. It’s an ice cube!
这个地方简直是个冰窟窿
Come on!
来吧
All right. Let’s go.
好了 走吧
Go on, get it!
去 上
Holy shit.
天哪
It’s a time storm. Time is broken here.
是时间风暴 时间被打破了
We must find the eye! All of you! Hurry!
我们得找到神眼全都上赶快
We’re running out of time! Hurry! Hurry!
快没时间了快快上
It’s begun.
开始了
Fifty bucks says the piece is inside the sun.
另一半一定在那太阳上
For God’s sake, hurry! The eclipse will be over in a few minutes!
你们都给我快点 日蚀很快就会结束了
Give me the clock. I know what to do.
把钟给我 我知道该怎么办
Has she got the piece?
拿到那一半了吗
We will now…
我们现在…
unite these two parts…
将让这两半合二为一…
the past and the present.
把过去和现在合起来
At last, we of the Illuminati…
我们 光照先知会社…
will control time and fulfill the sacred promise…
将控制时间 并履行我们曾对我们祖先许下的…
to our ancestors.
神圣诺言
Soon, the entire world will bow… Enough of this twaddle.
很快 整个世界都将… 废话太多了
Come on! Come on!
快走快走
Not quite what you hoped for, Mr. Powell?
不象你希望的那样吧
I have a gut instinct about this.
这事我有种直觉
After all, you are the daughter of a genius.
毕竟 你是天才的女儿
Let me test my theory.
让我就来试一下
You had to let him go. No more bubbles.
你只能放弃他了 他不再冒泡了
You show me how to complete the triangle…
你教我怎么用那三角…
we can change his fate.
就能改变他的命运
If you deliver me the power of God, I will spare him.
我得到神的力量 把时间逆转
It’s only a little trip back in time.
他就能获得新生
But I’m pretty sure you’ve figured out the answer to the problem.
我想你应该能想出办法来解决这问题
And then, of course, there’s the loss of your father.
至于你想见到你父亲
I can change that.
我也能办到
You’d better be ready for this.
那你做好准备
Unhook your laser sight. Do it.
把激光瞄准器给我 快给她
“To see a world in a grain of sand.”
“看一粒沙中的世界”
Daddy?
爸爸
Is this real?
这是真的吗
It is a crossing…
是时空交错…
of my past and your present.
我的过去和你的现在
Why did you not tell me about the Illuminati?
为什么不告诉我光照先知的事
You were only a child.
当时你还小
You could have written in your journals.
你可以写在日记里
You never mentioned it… not once. I burst to tell you everything.
可你却一次都没提过 我急于告诉你一切
But in the fierceness of my own battles…
可当时我要和他们周♥旋♥…
I strove to tell you only that which would inspire you…
所以只能告诉这些能启发你…
and keep you safe.
并保你安全的事
I love you so much.
我非常爱你
But I’ve missed you.
爸爸 我想你
And I have missed you.
我也想你
I know why you came here…
我知道你为什么来…
why you took the power of the light… but this must not happen.
为什么集聚光的力量… 可你不能这么做
Why? Why can’t we use the power just this once?
为什么 这力量用一次也不行吗
Why can’t you stay?
你为什么不能留下
We can’t change time.
我们不能改变时间
But time was stolen from us…
可你我的时间被偷走了…
and it’s not fair.
这不公平
No, it’s not fair.
对 是不公平
But you have stolen time itself…
可现在你偷了时间…
and you must give it back.
你必须还回去
You must destroy the triangle.
你得毁了那三角
Suddenly I feel so alone.
我觉的很孤独
You’re never alone. I am with you always, just as I’ve always been.
你不孤独 我陪着你 永远陪着你
Move out!
我们撤
Wait!
等等
Your father begged for his life…
你父亲背叛了我们…
when we caught him betraying us.
当他被抓的时候 跪下请求饶命
He pleaded like a baby.
他苦苦求饶 象个孩子
Surrender.
投降吧
Never.
绝不
He seemed particularly concerned that I shouldn’t take this.
他好象最关心的是不让我拿走这个
Lara, no! The place is coming down!
劳拉 不 那儿快要塌了
This is insane! Get them out of here.
这样很愚蠢 带他们先走
You just hurry.
你快点啊
There you go…
放回去…
safe and sound.
完好无损
No guns.
不用枪
Oh, my God!
我的上帝啊
Quiet.
安静
What?
怎么了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!