two, one…
二 一…
zero.
零
I guess she was right.
劳拉没说错
The log must pierce the urn.
木头得刺穿那缸
Come on!
快点
It’s slowing down. It’s never gonna make it.
开始慢下来了 看来没法成功
Pure light, fire and water.
神光 神火和神水
Get the clock.
去拿那钟
Got it.
拿到了
Hold it right there!
站着别动
Give it up.
劳拉 快交出来
Are you going to shoot me, Alex?
你想对我开枪吗 艾历克斯
My phone is wet.
我的电♥话♥湿了
Yes?
喂
Lady Croft, how are you?
克劳馥小姐 你好吗
Alive.
还活着
And kicking, I hope.
活蹦乱跳的
And you? Superlative.
对 你呢 简直好极了
Of course, I digress. You have my half of the triangle.
好了 言归正传 我那半三角在你那儿
And you have my father’s clock.
而我父亲的钟在你那儿
Listen, my dear. Without each other we are quite useless at this point.
我说亲爱的 我们这会儿谁也缺不了谁
We should reevaluate our positions.
我们该重新认识形势
Like it or not, you and I are in business together.
就认了吧 我们俩得合作
We should have a business meeting.
生意伙伴得见面
You mean you’d love to have another opportunity to try and kill me.
你是说你很想再找个机会杀我
Oh, that’s harsh.
这多难听
But perhaps. Wait and see.
不过也许 等着瞧
Come to Venice, Via Dolorosa.
去威尼斯吧 别怕一路辛苦
Wonderful. Bye then.
好极了 那么再见
Harder.
重点儿
Here it comes. Hide, everybody.
它来了 大家躲起来
Look out. It’s some sort of machine.
小心 那是机器
Bryce, it’s me.
布莱斯 是我
Hello? It’s Lara. I found the temple.
喂 我是劳拉 找到了庙
Ran into Mr. Powell. Did you get the clock?
跟着鲍威尔先生呢 抢回那钟了吗
No, but I got the first piece.
没有 可拿到了第一半三角
Oh, beautiful, smashing.
噢 这太棒了
Seems I’m level pegging with Mr. Powell.
看来我们和鲍威尔势均力敌
Won’t he just want to kill you now? No, silly.
可他不是要杀你吗 不 傻瓜
His problem is that he needs the piece that I have.
他需要把我的那半三角搞到手
Until then, I’m his new best friend.
在那之前 我是他生意伙伴
What about the other half? The final alignment…
可是另一半呢 离九星一线最后阶段…
is in 66 hours and 53 minutes, and we’ve still got no idea…
还有66小时53分钟 可我们还不知道…
where the second piece is hidden.
另一半藏在哪里
He’s going to tell me where the second piece is.
他会告诉我那另一半会藏在哪里
He will? Bryce, trust me. Pack for Venice.
他会吗 相信我 布莱斯 收拾一下 去威尼斯
Pack for where? Hello? Lara?
去哪儿 喂 劳拉
Bye then.
那么再见
Drink.
喝了它
Rest.
休息
There’s no rest for the wicked.
心无邪念方能息
You got what you came for?
你得到了你想要的东西
I did, yes. Too bad.
是的 没错 太糟了
Bad for the world.
这世界邪恶太多了
The world is safe now.
这世界很安全
Little bit safer, perhaps…
有你在会更安全的
because you will go on.
你会继续下去
Your father said you will never give up.
你父亲说过 你从不放弃
My father? You knew my father?
我父亲 你认识我父亲
Now, drink.
现在 喝吧
Finish your tea.
把茶喝完
It tastes quite bad, but it is good for you.
虽然很难喝 可是对你有好处
See?
瞧
Good evening.
晚上好
You’re with the Illuminati.
你是光照先知会社的人
Beg your pardon?
你说什么
There’s no such thing. It’s just a bedtime story.
没这回事 那是个童话故事
Illuminati…
光照先知…
The people of the light.
光的子民
Have you brought my triangle?
我的三角带来了吗
No, of course you haven’t. You’ve hidden it somewhere.
不 你当然不会带来 你一定把它藏好了
You can keep the triangle you have…
好吧 你可以藏着那半三角…
and I will keep your father’s clock, and we can be partners.
而我藏着你父亲的钟 我们可以做搭档
Who sits here?
谁坐这儿
We can be partners and go for the big prize…
我们能一起拿到另一半…
the Triangle of Light.
然后拼出神光三角
Yes, but who sits here?
对 可谁坐在这儿
It’s an incredible dream, an aesome poer.
不可思议的梦 巨大的力量
It could set right so many rongs.
能纠正无数的错误
I don’t think you sit here, do you?
我看坐这儿的不会是你
I sit here…
我坐这儿…
on God’s right hand, as it were.
可以说是坐在神的右手
In fact…
其实…
I now sit exactly where your father sat.
现在我坐的地方 正是以前你父亲坐的位置
You’re lying.
你撒谎
No, he mentored me in the order.
不 他曾指导过我
It was truly an honor.
那是莫大的荣幸
I don’t believe you.
我不相信你
My father was not with the Illuminati.
我父亲不是光照先知的人
He would have told me. He had a great many secrets.
他没和我说过 他的秘密多着呢
Not from me.
他从不瞒我
Especially from you.
他尤其要瞒你
I know what you want, Lara.
我知道你要什么 劳拉
Oh, I doubt it.
这我可怀疑
Another life with your father…
你要和你父亲团聚…
a second chance.
一切重新来过
It’ll be within my power to give.
我完全有能力
The triangle gives its possessor…
拥有那三角 就拥有了…
the power of God…
神的力量…
to move back and forth through time, undo the past.
能穿梭于时空之中 改变过去的事情
Help me, and you will get what I know you want…
你帮我 就能得到你想要的…
to have your father returned to you.
使你父亲回到你身边
And how do I know once I gave you that piece…
也许我给了你那半三角之后…
that you wouldn’t then just try to kill me?
你就会想法杀了我
Would it make it easier for you…
杀你还不容易吗…
on more familiar ground… if I killed you now?
或者我现在杀了你
Will you reconsider?
你能考虑下吗
Hello, Alex. I suppose you think…
你好 艾历克斯 你一定认为我是个…
I’m a greedy, unscrupulous sellout…
贪婪 无♥耻♥的叛徒…
and do about anything for money. Yes, that’s right.
为了钱什么都可以干 算你说对了
Well, the money bit’s true, I guess.
说我为钱倒是不错
Is it, Alex?
是吗 艾历克斯
If you cross me, we may not be able to remain friends.
如果你出♥卖♥♥♥我 也许我们再也做不成朋友
Always a pleasure.
真是幸会
Now for a cold shower.
真不该洗热水澡
I think we’re in big trouble.
我们有大♥麻♥烦了
Hold this, will you? Thank you.
给我拿着 谢谢
They already think we have Lady Croft’s piece of the triangle.
他们以为 我们拿到了克劳馥小姐的那半三角
Yes. They think it’s in that box you’re carrying right now.
他们以为那在你手上的这个盒子里
Is it?
有吗
Why don’t you worry about something else?
你的脑子真是好使
Of course it’s not.
盒子里当然没有
I don’t understand. What chance of success do we have without it?
我不明白 我们有多少成功机会
Zero. Don’t dwell on it.
零 动动脑子
But…
可是…
What a nice surprise.
真是又惊又喜啊
Thank you.
谢谢
Now, time to save the universe again then, is it?
好了 又要出发拯救宇宙了
Absolutely.
那是当然
Are we sure she’s really necessary?
真有必要带这女人一起去