It was a funny name. I just asked her what the name was.
才问她这些人是谁的
It’s from my father.
是我父亲
It was written before he died…
是他死之前写的…
and delivered today as per his instructions.
并按照他的吩咐今天送到
Blimey! Holy sh…
真怪啊
“To see a world in a grain of sand…
看一粒沙中的世界…
and a heaven in a wild flower…
一朵野花中的天堂…
hold infinity in the palm of your hand…
把无限握于掌中…
and eternity in an hour.”
把永恒握于瞬间
William Blake.
是威廉·布莱克的诗
The All Seeing Eye.
万世神眼
My darling daughter…
我亲爱的女儿…
I knew you’d figure this out.
我料到你能领悟出来
If you are reading this letter, I am no longer with you…
你看到这封信 意味着我已经不在了…
and I miss you…
我想你…
and love you always and forever.
我永远爱你 永远
It also means I have failed…
这意味着我失败了…
and must place an awful burden on your shoulders.
必须把这重担交给你
Lara, by now I am sure you will have discovered the clock I concealed.
劳拉 我想你已经找到了被我藏起来的钟
The clock is the key, Lara.
钟就是一把钥匙
It will unlock the hiding place of two pieces of a sacred icon.
用这钟就可以打开藏着那三角的地方
This is the magical triangle I told you about when you were little.
那三角就是你小时候我所说的魔力三角
The Triangle of Light. But it is no bedtime story.
神光三角 这可不是童话故事里的
The triangle was forged from metal found in the crater of a meteor…
那是由陨石坑里发现的金属锻造的…
that had fallen to Earth at the exact moment…
那陨石是上个九星一线时…
of the previous alignment of the nine planets.
跌落到地球上的
The people of the light built a great city in this crater…
光的子民在陨石坑上建了座大城市…
where they worshipped the triangle for its ability to control time.
在那里朝拜这三角 它能控制时间
It gave its possessor a power that could be used for good or great evil.
拥有它的人会具有一股力量 以行善或是作恶
An abuse of this power led to the destruction of the city.
因为滥用这力量而毁灭了这城市
To be sure no man would ever again wield this power…
为了保证不再有人能掌握这力量…
they split the triangle into two pieces…
他们把三角劈成了两半…
and hid them at opposite ends of the Earth.
并把他们藏在地球相对的两端
Lara, do you remember thejasmine that only grows in one temple…
劳拉 记得那种茉莉花吗
along the ancient Khmer trail in Cambodia?
那只长在东方一个古老国家的一个寺庙里
Find that and you will have found the entrance…
找到它就能找到…
to the Tomb of the Dancing Light…
闪光之墓的入口…
where the first half of the triangle is hidden.
第一半三角就藏在那里
You must be there at the exact moment…
九星一线第二阶段开始之前…
of the second phase of the planetary alignment.
你必须在那儿
You must hurry. You have very little time.
你得赶快 时间很紧
And as the planets move into alignment…
当九大行星连成一条直线时…
the world will be in great danger…
世界就会很危险…
for the secret society known as the Illuminati…
那个叫光照先知的秘会社…
devious, dangerous men…
这帮邪恶 阴险的人…
who seek to fulfill an ancient prophecy…
要实现一个古老的预言…
by reuniting the two halves…
方法就是把两半三角拼起来…
and attaining the triangle’s awesome and terrible powers.
获取惊人的可怕力量
This you must prevent at all costs.
你必须不惜一切去阻止
So, Lara, I am asking you to complete my work…
所以 劳拉 我期待你去完成我的工作…
to find and destroy both halves of the triangle.
去找到那两半三角 然后毁了它们
How are you going to get to Cambodia and get the clock back in 15 hours?
你怎么可能赶的那么远去把钟夺回来 只有十五个小时了
I’ll be calling in a favor.
我会叫人帮忙
What kind of favor? Well, that is a secret.
怎么帮 这可是个秘密
If I told you, I’d have to kill you.
如果告诉你 我就得杀了你
Lady Croft, are you on target? Over.
克劳馥小姐 到达目标了吗
Right on target. Thank you, boys. Over and out.
到达目标 谢谢 伙计们 通话完毕
How predictable.
就料到你会在这儿
Alex West.
艾历克斯·威斯特
What are you doing here?
你到这儿来干什么
We have 72 minutes to the next alignment.
离九星一线第二阶段还有72分钟
We have to work faster.
得干的再快点
Come on, guys!
再加把劲
Come on, guys! Come on. Pull!
再加把劲 快点拉
Pull! It’s coming!

Good.
很好
So, any sign of Lady Croft?
那么 看见克劳馥小姐了吗
Not yet.
还没有
Lara’s overrated. She’s good, don’t get me wrong…
别把她看的太高 她虽然很棒…
but she’s in it for the glory…
但她只是为了荣耀…
whereas I’m in it for the money.
而我是为了钱
Fortunately.
该相信幸运
Into the belly of the beast. And out of the demon’s ass.
钻进野兽的肚子 钻出魔鬼的屁♥眼♥
Jasmine.
茉莉花
Remember, what we are looking for is hidden not only in space…
记住 我们要找的不仅藏在空间…
but also in time.
还藏在时间里
The clock is the key.
钟就是钥匙
My God.
我的天哪
“Return the iron to the stone’s embrace…
当铁重归石头的怀抱…
the wheel of heaven will turn.
天轮会转动
Exhume the light from its watery grave…
水会将光化解出来…
to receive the gift of heaven…
你会获得超凡的力量…
as you are condemned to the depths of hell.”
可你会受到诅咒
Right. Pretty much touch anything and you get your head chopped off.
好啊 要知道碰这儿的东西就会有杀身之祸
We have two minutes, Mr. West.
还有两分钟 威斯特先生
You’re the tomb raider. Figure it out.
你是盗墓的 想想办法
Tempus fugit.
光阴似箭
Yes, “time flies.”
对 “时光飞逝”
It’s the swords!
那些剑
Come on, guys. Get up here. Give me a hand here.
来吧 上来 来帮我个忙
That’s it. Come on. Coming down.
对 来吧
I want them all down.
把它们全拿下来
Take them, carry them across the ladders.
然后把它们搬过梯子去
Let’s hustle.
动作要快
All right. Now slide them into the slots over there.
好 现在把剑插到那些洞里去
We place the clock here at the exact moment of alignment.
第二阶段开始的那一刻 就要把钟放在这儿
Come on. Let’s go! Move it!
快点 加油动作快
Too slow, ladies, too slow. Come on.
太慢了 象娘们 动作快
That’s it. Count it down.
成了 倒计时
The timing needs to be exact. No shit.
计时得精准 那可没问题
Sixty seconds to go.
还有60秒
59, 58…
59 58…
57, 56…
57 56…
55, 54…
55 54…
53, 52, 51…
53 52 51…
fifty seconds.
还有五十秒
Cease fire! Hold your fire!
别开枪都停下
Keep counting. You’re making a big mistake!
接着计时 你是大错特错了
41, 40…
41 40…
39, 38…
39 38…
37… Tourist visa?
37… 来旅行的
No, I’m working. Lady Croft, tell me…
不 是来工作的 克劳馥小姐 你猜…
is there a good reason why I kept you alive?
我为什么会放你一条生路
Yes. That is not the true eye.
当然 真正的眼睛不在这儿
This is the true eye. It’s not, actually.
就是这个眼睛 不是 真不是
It’s a mirror image.
你把它交给我吧
I think you’re trying to cheat me out of my little ray of sunshine.
克劳馥小姐 我认为你想把我的宝贝骗走
Why would I try and cheat you out of anything now?
我现在干嘛要骗走你的东西
I need you to get the piece so I can steal it from you later.
我要你找到那三角 那样我就能偷走
You’re bluffing. Julius, make a mental note…
别唬我了 朱列斯 你记住…
Dill Miss Croft if she attempts any such thing.
她要敢偷 你就格杀勿论
Yes, sir, Mr. Powell.
遵命 鲍威尔先生
We can do it my way, or we can come back in time for the next alignment…
要不听我的 要不等到下次九星一线再来…
and you are welcome to try and kill me then.
到那个时候你再来杀我
In, oh, say another 5,000 years.
不过那可得再过五千年
12, 11…
12 11…
ten…
十…
nine, eight…
九 八…
seven, six, five…
七 六 五…
four, three…
四 三…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!