Mr. Wilson. Come to my study. I’ll take that.
威尔逊先生 去我的书房♥吧 那儿安静点
Lara Croft. I don’t believe it.
劳拉·克劳馥 我真没想到
I’ll just be a minute. Hi.
我一会就来 嗨
You still pretending to be a photojournalist?
你还在假扮是个摄影记者
You know, I think it’s really cool that you still have a day job…
我觉得那很酷 还有份白天的工作…
even though it’s obviously just for show.
很显然 那只是装装样子
So, Alex, are you still pretending to be an archaeologist?
那么 艾历克斯 你还在假扮考古学家
Do we always have to fight like this?
我们总得这么争吵吗
I mean, maybe we don’t.
也许不需要
Maybe we do. Why?
也许需要 为什么
You stole my prayer wheels. Stole? Stole?
你偷了我的祈祷文 偷 偷
From you? You know, that’s funny. You know, it’s…
偷了你的 那真可笑
It’s not like you ever really owned them or anything.
它们可不能算你的私人物品
Hey, you’re the tomb raider.
你是个盗墓的
Mr. West, we are ready for you.
威斯特先生 就等你了
Oh, I think your clients need you.
看来你的客户们需要你
Go ahead. You’re wanted on the floor.
去吧 拍卖♥♥会正等着你呢
After all, as you said so memorably, “It’s all just a business.”
毕竟你说过一句 “生意归生意”
Right? So go do business.
那就去做生意吧
Go.
去吧
Lara, this is a unique object.
劳拉 这东西可是世间少有
Only one of the dials is working.
只有一个圆盘在转
It glows, like the eye, lesser.
会发光 就象是眼睛
But it seems to be getting brighter.
可是好象越来越亮
And it’s also running backwards…
而且是在反方向转…
like it’s not so much keeping time but counting down to something.
不象在准确报时 倒象是在倒计时
Yes. And look at the back.
是啊 你看这后面
It’s as though it fits into something, almost like a key.
象是有什么东西 就象是把钥匙
Yes. Yes, fascinating.
是啊 是啊
Incredibly beautiful. My father once told me…
真是美妙绝伦 父亲说有块魔力三角…
of a magical triangle stamped with the All Seeing Eye.
上面刻着万世神眼
He said it gave its possessor extraordinary power…
他说谁拥有它 谁就会有超凡的力量…
the power to control time.
控制时间的力量
He called it the Triangle of Light. Have you heard of it?
父亲管它叫神光三角 你听说过吗
No. No, I haven’t.
不 没听说过
He always steered his own course, your father.
你父亲总是按自己的方式办事 很有主见
He was a great man.
他很了不起
Would you like some port?
你要不要来点葡萄酒
It’s really very fine. No.
味道可不错 不
I can’t help you, Lara.
我没办法帮你 劳拉
This clock truly is a mystery.
这个钟实在是一个迷
Hello. Lara?
喂 劳拉
Hello, it’s Mr. Wilson.
你好 我是威尔逊先生
Yes. Well, l… You see, I had a second thought…
是这样… 那个钟的事…
about that clock.
我稍微想了一下
There is a man who may be able to help you.
有个人也许可以帮你
I gave him your number. His name is Manfred Powell.
我给你他的号♥码 他的名字叫鲍威尔
You should see him.
你可以去找他
Thank you. I will.
谢谢 我会的
Goodbye, Lara. You take care.
再见 劳拉 你保重
Thank you.
谢谢
Bugger.
混帐
Forgive me.
原谅我
Lady Croft.
克劳馥小姐
Ah, Mr. Powell. Oh, no, no, no. Good heavens, no.
鲍威尔先生 哦 不 不 不
I’m actually his associate, Mr. Pimms.
实际上我是他的同事 匹姆斯先生
Mr. Pimms? Yeah, like the beverage.
匹姆斯先生 对 就象是饮料的名字
Yeah, she’s here.
对 她来了
What does Mr. Powell do?
鲍威尔先生干哪行的
He’s a lawyer. I’m his law clerk…
他是律师 我是他的顾问…
and fairly recent appointment, but enjoying it, all the varied work.
兼助理 最近才任命的 轻松工作而不单调
A lawyer. Isn’t it obvious?
一个律师 看不出来吗
Lady Croft, my pleasure.
克劳馥小姐 我很荣幸
Manfred Powell, Q. C. Good morning.
鲍威尔皇家法律顾问 早上好
I believe you are quite an authority on things ancient and mythological.
研究那些古代和神话的东西你很权威
Well, I travel.
我不敢当
No, no, Mr. Wilson said you were quite the archaeologist.
威尔逊先生说你是个出色的考古学家
Please.

Oh, he’s very sweet.
哦 他真可爱
He knew your father, I believe.
他认识你父亲吧
Yes, they were great friends.
对 他们是好朋友
I had the honor of meeting him myself once, in Venice.
我有幸见过你父亲一面 在威尼斯
I was so sorry to hear about his death.
听说他死了我很遗憾
This is the clock I spoke of.
这就是我说的钟
Very interesting.
很有意思
It’s a shame you only brought photographs.
可惜你只带了照片
Nevertheless, it is fascinating.
不过这钟实在是太神了
You said it started ticking the night of the alignment.
是在九星一线第一阶段开始滴嗒的
Yes.

You said you were a lawyer? Yes.
你说你是律师 没错
And the study of clocks is a hobby?
那么研究钟是你的业余爱好
This is an obsession.
这是我的专长
Really my speciality. My practice centers around antiquities.
我对这着了迷 我做律师常和古董打交道
But the origin of this clock…
可我实在想不出…
completely eludes me.
这只钟的来源
I think I’ve never seen anything quite so beautiful…
我从未见过如此美丽的东西…
that I know so little about.
可我却对此一无所知
This is a pleasurable torment.
无知对我是种折磨
My ignorance amuses me.
可是无知带给我乐趣
“My ignorance amuses me.”
“可是无知带给我乐趣”
Yes, well, I’ve always found your ignorance quite amusing.
对 我发现你的无知倒是挺逗人的
Powell, however, is not ignorant.
可鲍威尔并不是无知
He’s a liar.
他是撒谎
Anything you need? No. Thank you, Hillary.
需要什么吗 不 谢谢 荷里
Don’t you stay up too late. I won’t.
别睡的太晚了 不会
Forward team, wait for my command.
第一队 等待我的命令
In position awaiting your order.
就位 待命
Bastards!
杂种
Bloody hell!
该死的
On the left. On the left.
射左面 射左面
Come on, Simon!
快点 宝贝
Bugger!
混帐
Lara, Lara, are you there? Pick up!
劳拉 劳拉 你在吗 快接
Lara, can you hear me? Are you okay?
劳拉 你听的见吗 你没事吧
I’m in the equipment room. They’re stealing my bloody clock.
我在装备室 他们要偷我的钟
I know. I saw them.
我知道 我看见了
You have to be my eyes. Are you armed?
你做我的眼睛 你有武器吗
After a fashion, yes.
就算有吧
All right. Three bad guys.
那好 有三个坏家伙
Number one standing by the Aston Martin.
第一个站在阿斯顿马丁车边
Right.

Next. Okay, number two…
下一个 好 第二个…
crouched by the McLaren.
蹲在麦克拉伦车边
Oh, bugger!
混帐
Are you okay? I just found my car keys.
你没事吧 没事 刚找到车钥匙
You’re done, mate. Nice one.
你完了 伙计 这手漂亮
I think they’ve all gone.
我想他们都跑了
They got what they came for.
那钟不能落在他们手里
Sorry about that.
对不起了
That’s fine.
没关系
Hello?

What the hell happened here?
这儿到底发生了什么
Morning. Lady Lara Croft?
早上好 劳拉·克劳馥小姐
Yes. You have something for me?
你有东西给我
I woke up this morning, and I just hated everything.
我今早起来 忽然发了通无名火
Right. Thanks.
是吗 谢谢
Who’s Stribling, Clive and Winterset then?
谁是史崔宾 克莱夫和温特萨
Sounds like a bunch of lawyers. They are a bunch of lawyers.
听着象是一帮律师 你的眼睛真尖
Well, I’ll shut my face again. You are nosy.
好 我就闭嘴 你多管闲事
I’m not nosy. I just saw the name.
才不是 我只是看这名字很怪

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!