Take off your shirt.
把你的衬衣脱掉
What? Come on.
什么? 快点
Take off your shirt! All right, all right.
把衬衣脱掉 好吧,好吧
All right. It’s got buttons, you know.
好吧 都扣住了,你知道的
Take care.
小心
What’s going on?
出什么事了?
The police from the old days.
旧时代的警♥察♥
And now they are back.
现在他们回来了
No guns for us at the front…
在前线不给我们提供枪♥支♥
and here in Barcelona
而在巴塞罗那
the police have guns sticking out of their arse.
警♥察♥拿着枪大摇大摆
I’ll make some coffee.
我来煮点咖啡
Do you have some matches?
你有火柴吗?
What?
什么?
No matches.
没有火柴了
Yeah, there’s some matches in my bag.
有,在我包里有火柴
What is this?
这是什么?
What?
什么?
This?
这个?
We get no uniforms like this in the militia.
在民兵里我们没有这样的制♥服♥
Look…
听着
I meant to tell you.
我要告诉你的是
I’m not in the militia any more.
我不再是名民兵了
I’ve joined the International Brigade.
我加入了国际纵队
I leave for Albacete on Friday.
我星期五要去Albacete
Stalinist!
斯大林份子
Come on. Come on.
听我说,听我说
You vote! You vote to keep the militia!
你表决了,你表决继续作民兵
Yeah, but…
是的,但是
things are different now. I’ve changed my mind.
情况现在不同了 我改变了主意
It’s because of Lawrence?
因为Lawrence吗?
No!
不是
He left the day after!
他第二天就离开了
No, it’s not because of that!
不,不是因为他
I’m a member of the Communist Party.
我是名共♥产♥党员
I’ve never hidden it.
我从来没有隐瞒
But you fought with us!
但你跟我们一起战斗
With the POUM!
跟西班牙工人党
Yeah, I fought with the POUM.
是的,我跟西班牙工人党一起战斗
And look at the fuck that happened to me.
但看看他妈的在我身上发生的
I’ve got a big piece of metal in my arm.
我的胳膊里有一块大大的金属片
But you know perfectly well why!
但是你很清楚为什么
You know they refuse us arms!
你知道他们拒绝给我们提供武器
David! The Stalinists are betraying the revolution!
David,斯大林份子背叛了革命
I don’t believe that.
我不相信
Go to La Batalla. Talk to them there.
去La Batalla,找他们谈谈
I haven’t got to talk to La Batalla.
我没有跟La Batalla谈过
I’ve been in hospital, I was talking to others.
我在医院里,跟其他人谈过
Our leaders have been expelled from the government.
我们的领导被从政♥府♥里赶出来了
That’s politics. That’s the way politics works.
那是政♥治♥,政♥治♥就是这样的
No! They are trying to ban us.
不,他们试图禁止我们
Say we are, we are social fascists!
说我们是社会法♥西♥斯♥份子
And you know, you know this!
你知道的,你知道这事的
You know our papers are banned, journalists arrested
你知道我们的报纸被取缔了,编辑遭到了逮捕
and here they even talk about torture chambers.
他们甚至谈到了用刑
Camaras de tortura!
同志们遭到了严刑拷打
I don’t know that, do I? I’ll wait till I see it with my own eyes.
我不知道这些,不是吗?我要用自己的眼睛看到?
But you don’t see it! You don’t want to see it.
但是你没有看到,你不想看到
Why you didn’t tell me yesterday?
你为什么昨天不告诉我?
I was going to tell you. I meant to tell you, just…
我是要告诉你的,我准备告诉你…
Liar!
你说谎
Come on, look. I’ve tried but…
过来,听着,我很累但是…
Blanca…
Blanca
I came to Spain to fight for socialism,
我来西班牙是为社♥会♥主♥义♥战斗的
to fight for the Republic!
为共和国而战
And the best way I can think to do
我能想到的最好方式
that is with the International Brigades.
就是加入国际纵队
And if, if what you’re saying is true
如果你说的是真的
then I’m sure there’s a good reason.
我肯定这里面是有理由的
There’s an explanation of some sort.
有某种解释
Of course it’s true!
这当然是真的
And there is an explanation. It’s called Stalinism!
是有解释,解释就是斯大林主义
Look, what are you going to do now?
你现在要干什么?
I go back to the front, where my real comrades are.
我要回前线,那里有我真正的同志们
Oh look, come on! Blanca!
听着,回来,Blanca
For fucks sake, Blanca.
不管怎么说,Blanca
Listen!
听着
Blanca!
Blanca
Look after yourself, will ya?
照顾好你自己,好吗?
Please.
求你了
(GERMAN EAGLES ON GUERNICA BOMBS)
(德国飞机轰炸GUERNICA)
So that’s why I’m in Barcelona.
那就是我为什么在巴塞罗那
It’s dead complicated, Kit, and difficult to explain.
事情很复杂,Kit,很难解释
The problem is the struggle seems to be falling apart
问题是斗争好像要土崩瓦解
in front of our eyes.
在我们的眼前
No-one trusts anyone any more.
人们不再相信别人
Anarchists and POUM are pulling one way, communists in another.
无政♥府♥主义者和西班牙工人党跟共♥产♥党分道扬镳
It’s mad. All I can do is believe the Party.
都疯了,我能做的就是相信党
They must know what they’re doing.
他们一定知道他们在干什么
JOINT PLANS TO BREAK MADRID FRONT
联合计划破坏马德里前线
The city is like a powder keg waiting to go off.
这个城市就象一个即将爆♥炸♥的火♥药♥桶
Trucks of assault guards everywhere.
一卡车一卡车的卫兵到处都是
And now there’s trouble at the telephone exchange
现在由无政♥府♥主义者经营的
which is run by the anarchists.
电♥话♥联♥系♥出了问题
The police just took it by force.
警♥察♥采取强力把它接管
They say the anarchists are sabotaging the war effort
他们说无政♥府♥主义者通过妨碍政♥府♥工作
by interfering with government business.
在破坏战争努力
There’s fighting in the streets,
街上爆发战斗
barricades going up all over the place.
到处都是路障
There’s shootin’s. Comrades against comrades.
到处都是枪声,同志们打同志们
Fascist must be laugh that, that’s all.
法♥西♥斯♥肯定在大笑,那就是所发生的
David.
David
The attack of the telephone exchange
对电♥话♥局的进攻
is a declaration of war against the working class…
是反对工人阶级的宣战
what are the POUM up to?
西班牙工人党要干什么?
A general strike has been called in all industries
在全行业号♥召举♥行♥总罢♥工♥
except those producing weapons…
除了那些军工部门
Plants, machine shops, warehouses…
车间,机械工厂,仓库
are stopping work.
都停止了工作
The barricades of liberty have risen again in every part of town!
路障在城市的各个角落设置起来
Arm yourselves to defend the revolution!
武装起来保卫革命
You should be killing fascists not one another!
你们应该去打法♥西♥斯♥,而不是自相残杀
What are you saying?
你在说什么?
We’ve got nothing to eat.
我们没东西吃
D’you hear? We’ve got to put food on the table.
你听到没有? 我们得获得食物
Please get out of the way.
请离开这
Sorry, friend.
对不起,朋友
I’m sorry.
抱歉
Bastards!
杂种
Hey, you, Stalin’s sidekick. What division were you in?
嘿,你,斯大林的同伙,你是哪一派的?
The Karl Marx Division. And you? The Third Division?
卡尔马♥克♥思♥派的 你呢?第三国际的?
No, you bastard. We’re from the Durutti Division, the best.
不,你这杂种,我们是Durutti派的,最好的
You don’t even know who’s your enemy. You idiots!
你甚至不知道谁是你的敌人,你这白♥痴♥
You idiots!
你这白♥痴♥
You have betrayed the revolution.
你们背叛了革命
That’s a lie.
你撒谎
You are the ones who have broken the anti-fascists front.
你们是群破坏反法♥西♥斯♥阵线的人
I’ve been at the front and I know.
我到过前线,我知道
Are you English?
你是英国人吗?
Yeah. You?
是的,你呢?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!