and it’s ready for firing.
就可以开枪了
Si…
明白
Come on then, “Mr Laurel”.
过来,Laurel先生
Remarkable resemblance. Remarkable.
非常特别,非常
Even down to the blank expression.
几乎面无表情
There you go.
你来吧
You need to hold the rifle harder against your shoulder.
你要把枪牢牢顶你的肩膀
Fire.
开火
Whey!
Whey!
How’s your shoulder?
你的肩膀怎么样?
You’re afraid of the rifle.
你有些怕这枪
Si. Yes.
明白,是的
Hold it firmly like this.
像这样紧紧握住
You mustn’t jerk the trigger.
你不要猛扣扳机
Squeeze it like a woman’s tits.
就像对女人的奶头一样挤它
Understand?
明白?
Have you ever squeezed a woman’s tits?
你有没有挤过女人的奶头?
Yeah. Yes? I’ll bet you have.
是吗?我打赌你挤过
Hold on a minute.
端住
Fuck!
操!
Come quickly.
快来
I know.
我知道
Are you okay?
你没事吧?
Get a stick.
拿根棍子来
A stick!
棍子
Hey, hey, try to keep calm.
嘿,嘿,保持镇静
Is he all right?
他还好吧?
Yeah, yeah! I’m all right!
是的,是的,我还好
We must get him to the hospital.
我们必须送他去医院
What happened? What happened?
出什么事了?出什么事了?
Fucking rifle blew up in my face.
枪爆♥炸♥炸伤了我的脸
Jesus! Piece of shit!
上帝!真是坨狗屎!
Jesus!
上帝
Are you satisfied now?
你现在满意了?
This is the shitty equipment you voted for!
这就是你们表决要的垃圾装备
Don’t you have anything better to say?
你不能说点好的吗?
Please give him some peace. Don’t you see?
请让他安静,你没看到吗?
Yeah, I can see. I see a stupid idealist with a death wish.
是的,我看到了,我看到了一个带着求死愿望的愚蠢的幻想家
Can’t you see what’s going on here? It’s over!
你没有看到这里发生的吗? 完了
It’s kaput! It’s finished.
失败了,结束了
Jesus, easy, easy man!
上帝,放松点
Oh fuck! I’ve had it!
操!我受够了
I cannot stay here watching people die of stupidity!
我不能待在这看着人们死于愚蠢
I can’t do it! I’ve had it!
我不能,我受够了
I’m getting out of this! Fuck it!
我要离开这,操♥他♥妈♥的
David, if you had any fucking brains
David,如果你♥他♥妈♥的还有点脑子
you’d do the exact same thing!
你也会离开这的
Davey, let me see your eyes. Are your eyes okay?
Davey,我看看你的眼睛,你眼睛没事吧?
Yeah.
是的
Oh, you daft bastard!
噢,你这愚蠢的杂种
How’s that? I’m all right.
怎么样? 我还好
Open your eyes. I’m all right.
睁开眼睛 我还好
Open your eyes.
睁开眼睛
Easy…
放松点
How far is this place?
这地方有多远?
About four miles.
约四英里
They patch you up and send you to the hospital in Barcelona.
他们把你包扎一下就送往在巴塞罗那的医院
When you get out of the hospital…
你伤好出院
you’ll need somewhere to rest for a while before you come back.
回来前需要找个地方休养一下
Yeah.
是的
I know a place, a pension in Barcelona
我知道一个地方,是巴塞罗的一个养老院
where the people from the POUM stay.
那里的人来自西班牙工人党
Would you like the address?
你要地址吗?
Yeah, that’d be great.
是的,太好了
Thanks.
谢谢
You stay there yourself, this pension?
你自己在那个养老院待过?
Yeah, sometimes.
是的,有时候
I know the old lady.
我认识那里的一个老夫人
You stay there.
你去那
Tell her my name.
告诉她我的名字
I will.
我会的
I’ll say: “Blanca sent me. Can you give me a nice room, please?”.
我会说:“Blanca要我来的,你能给我一个舒适的住处吗?”
Look after yourself, Blanca.
照顾好你自己,Blanca
I’ll see you soon.
我们很快会再见的
Is this boarding house around here?
这房♥子是在这附近吗?
The Pension Adela?
Adela养老院?
Hello.
你好
Do you have a room for me?
你能给我找个住处吗?
Who are you?
你是谁?
My friend Blanca
我朋友Blanca
sent me…
要我来这
I like having English people, they are clean and tidy.
我喜欢英国人住在这,他们干净且整洁
This is my room?
这是我的房♥间吗?
This is yours.
是你的
Si.
明白
Hola. Hello.
你好 你好
How are you?
你好吗?
Great. What are you doing here?
很好,你在这干什么?
You’re not pleased to see me?
你不高兴见到我?
Yeah. Yeah. Just shocked.
不,不,只是有些吃惊
How’s your arm?
你胳膊怎么样了?
Oh, it’s much better now.
现在好多了
I had the stitches taken out two days ago.
两天前刚拆了线
What are you doing here?
你在这干什么?
Bernard gave me seven days leave.
Bernard给了我七天假期
I thought I would surprise you.
我想我要给你一个惊喜
You definitely have, without doubt.
那确实
I bought some wine. It’s on the table.
我带了一些酒,在桌子上
I’ll be with you in a minute.
过会再陪你
All right, yeah.
好吧,好的
Help yourself.
你自己请便
Pour a glass for me.
给我倒一杯
Si, claro!
明白
Please.
拜托了
How’s Bernard?
Bernard怎么样了?
He’s fine.
他很好
You know.
你知道的
Women aren’t allowed to fight any more.
妇女不许再打战了
New rules.
新规定
Yeah, I heard.
是的,我听说了
I can be a nurse. I can drive a truck.
我作了护士,能开卡车了
I can be a cook.
我还是厨师
But I mustn’t shoot a gun any more.
但不准我再开枪了
I must know my place as a woman.
我必须做回妇女该做的
Maite is going to be a cook.
Maite要做厨师了
No!

Yes.
是的
She will… she will be the worst in the militia.
她会成为民兵里最糟糕的厨师
Well that’s without doubt.
那毫无疑问
It doesn’t sound at all like her.
听起来不像她了
Things are changing very quickly.
事情会很快改变的
Yeah? What did Vidal say about the whole thing?
是吗?Vidal说的整件事是什么?
No… please. I don’t want to talk about it.
不,不,拜托 我不想谈论这个
All right.
好吧
Today I want to forget it all…
今天我想把这些都忘记
bullets, trenches…
子弹,战壕
politics, killings, bettrayals.
政♥治♥,屠♥杀♥,背叛
I want to feel human for a change.
我要改变一下做回人类
Salut.
干杯
Salut.
干杯

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!