Let’s vote!
让我们表决
All those in favour of collectivisation.
所有支持集体化的
All those againt.
所有反对的
Friends, the vote is to collectivise the land.
朋友们,表决结果是对土地实行集体化
You all right? Want a hand?
你没事吧?要帮忙吗?
Yeah.
是的
I thought maybe your foot was hurtin’.
我想你的脚也许受伤了
It’s okay, thank you.
还好,谢谢
No problem.
没问题
Hola.
你好
Hola.
你好
And you talk about being poor.
你谈论穷♥人♥
Who?
谁?
You. With Coogan that night.
你,那天晚上和Coogan一起
We were just talking about when we were kids.
我们只是谈论我们小时候的事
I tell you what poor is.
我告诉你贫穷是什么
Two pesetas a day for agricultural labours
种地一天才两个银币
if you’re lucky.
还要你够幸运
Peasant families living in caves or sandpits
乡下人住在洞穴或沙坑里
that is poor.
那就是贫穷
That is why we need the revolution.
那就是我们为什么需要革命
Don’t laugh! I’m not laughing.
不要笑 我没有笑
I saw you! I wasn’t laughing!
我看到了 我没有笑
D’you want a hand with that? Oh, I can see you’ve got one.
你需要帮忙吗? 我看你有帮忙的了
Don’t say any more!
不要再说了
What I’m saying, Kit, is that I’m not the man I was.
Kit,我要说的是我不再是以前的我了
I feel like I’m standing on higher ground, if you see what I mean.
我感觉我站在了一个更高的位置,如果你能明白我的意思
I can see further and,
我能看的更远
and I notice things I hadn’t even thought of before.
而且我注意了一些以前我甚至从没想过的事情
Like I, I left Liverpool with a daft romantic idea
比如,我带着一个愚蠢浪漫的想法离开了利物浦
but in war people get killed.
但在战争中人♥民♥遭到屠♥杀♥
Fellas like Coogan…
像Coogan一样的小伙子
and the women and kids who died in this village
和死在这个村子的女人和孩子们
that’s all part of me now and I’ll never shake it off.
那是我现在的全部,永远不会忘记
Fascist planes dropped leaflets on us yesterday
法♥西♥斯♥的飞机昨天给我们撒下一些传♥单♥
saying how they was winning the war.
说他们将怎么赢得这场战争
Well, myself, it’s hard to know
我自己很难知道
what’s going on in the rest of Spain.
在西班牙的其他地方发生了什么事
But here, on the Aragon front, we’re holding our own.
但在这,在Aragon前线,我们还在坚守
And if only we had decent arms.
如果我们有更像样的武器
Who knows?
谁知道呢?
Perhaps a line of Russian tanks will come rolling over the hill.
也许一队俄♥国♥坦克将会翻山越岭而来
Some hope, eh?
一些希望,嗯?
Pigat, Garibaldi, Roca…
Pigat, Garibaldi, Roca
Listen…
听着
Max…
Max
Come here.
过来
Companeros, listen please.
战友们,请听一下
I have to go to the Command Post for a very important meeting
我得去战地指挥所参加一个非常重要的会议
with the General Staff of the Column.
会议是由纵队的总参谋部召开的
And I say, very important
我说,非常重要
because we are going to discuss about our integration
因为我们要讨论我们
in the new Popular Army.
跟新大众军的联合
There is no choice.
没有选择
The government in Valencia says no more militia
在巴伦西亚的政♥府♥说不能再有民兵了
and say we all must become part in the new communist
并说我们都必须成为新共♥产♥党的一部分
led Popular Army.
他们领导大众军
Okay? So, if we refuse they continue to withhold arms.
所以,如果我们拒绝,他们将继续拒给我们武器
To keep arms from us.
要解除我们的武装
Do you understand?
你们明白吗?
Let’s take a vote, no? Votamos?
我们来表决吧,不吗? 表决吗?
I have something to say, please. Please.
我有话要说,拜托
Excuse me a moment, please. This is probably the last time
请给我几分钟时间 这也许是最后一次
that we can vote on something as a militia. All right?
我们作为民兵就某事进行表决了,是吗?
Please.
请说
Maybe we could integrate to the new Popular Army
也许我们能够跟新大众军合并
and get the weapons
并获得武器
join together and be still in the militia too.
加入一起也可以保留是民兵
You’re a dreamer, Pigat.
你是在异想天开,Pigat
It’s impossible.
那是不可能的
Look, I think we have, we have to try to see
听着,我想我们得设法明白
the reality of the situation here. Okay?
这里情况的现实,对吧?
Who’s ever gonna give us guns, the Russians or whomever
谁会给我们枪,俄♥国♥人还是什么人
they’re not going to give them to us
他们不会给我们的
if they don’t think that we know how to use them
如果他们认为我们不知道如何使用武器
and that we’re not properly trained.
而且我们没有进行适当的训练
So it makes sense that the best training
所以好的训练
is going to come from a regular disciplined army.
将来自一支纪律严明的军队才是有意义的
That’s obvious. I can’t see what’s wrong with that at all.
很明显,我不觉得那有什么问题
Everything is wrong.
一切都错了
The creation of the new army with its saluting
保持敬礼的这支新军队的建立
and discipline and military hierarchy
还有纪律和军事层次
will destroy the revolutionary spirit of the people. Okay?
将毁灭人♥民♥的革命精神,是吗?
And it’s exactly what Stalinists expect.
而那正是斯大林份子希望的
What?
什么?
That makes no sense, Bernard.
那没有意义,Bernard
Absolutely.
绝对地
The Communist Party was set up for revolution.
成立共♥产♥党就是为了革命
Why would they want to suppress the revolutionary spirit?
他们为什么要压制革命精神?
It is no more revolutionary.
这不再是革命的
Look, the militia is the heart of the struggle.
听着,民兵是这场斗争的核心
Stalin fears us
斯大林害怕我们
because he wants to sign treaties with the west
因为他想同西方签订条约
and he already did, did it with France.
而且他已经这样做了,他对法国就这样做了
So, to sign treaties, to reach an agreement…
签订条约达成一致
he needs to be respectable and reassuring.
他需要获得尊敬和放心
Okay?
对吗?
So, if he supports us and the revolution we are making…
所以,如果他支持我们,而我们进行的革命
he will lost his… respectability.
会使他失去获得的尊敬
That’s the reason why we are a real threat for Stalin
这就是我们是斯大林一个真正威胁的理由
and also for the other countries.
也同样是对其他国家的
I don’t know, Bernard, I…
我不知道,Bernard,我…
what you are saying might be right, I don’t know.
你说的可能是对的,我不知道
I don’t kow. Okay.
我不知道,好吧
But I do konw we’re not going to win this war
但我知道靠一些业余的人
with a bunch of amateurs.
我们不会赢得这场战争
You may be an amateur, I’m not!
你也许是业余,我不是
Jesus Christ!
上帝
We’ve done, we’ve done okay up, up to now, Gene.
我们做了,到现在为止我们做得不错,Gene
We could have done better with guns.
有了枪我们本可以做得更好
We saved Valencia, Madrid, Barcelona…
我们挽救了巴伦西亚,马德里,巴塞罗那…
and we lost Toledo, Malaga and more…
但我们丢掉了Toledo,Malaga还有更多
we’ve got to be clear about one thing here.
我们得弄清楚一件事
There’s blackmail going on.
这是一个勒索
If we accept those arms, they come with conditions.
如果我们接受这些武器,他们有了条件就会来这
They’re not interested in partners, they want stooges.
他们对伙伴不感兴趣,他们要的是配角
Let’s vote…
我们来表决
Let them know what we think.
让他们知道我们的想法
Do we support our General Stafe
我们要不要支持我们的总参谋部
when they insist on keeping our own revolutionary organisations?
如果他们坚持要保留我们自己的革命组织?
Si?
明白吗?
Everybody?
大家呢?
Si.
明白
It’s a clear majority.
绝大多数通过
Now watch.
现在看着
Put the bullet in here.
把子弹放进这里
Yes?
是吗?
Understand?
明白?
That’s it.
就是这样
You take off the catch
拉开保险栓

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!