I’ll stay here with twenty men for three days.
我将和二十个人在这待三天
Very nice indeed.
确实非常好
Very nice.
非常好
I’m happy you appreciate French good taste.
我很高兴你喜欢法国口味
Hola chico!
Hola chico!
Gracias, amiga.
谢谢
Blanca…
Blanca
I just want you to know how sorry I am
希望你能明白我是多么的抱歉
for what happened.
对所发生的
I should have opened fire but I din’t and, and they got him.
我本该开枪的,但我没有,他们就打中了他
That’s all there is to it.
这就是所发生的
The thing is, he was a good man. You know, he was a brave man.
事情是,他是个好人,他很勇敢
We’re all going to miss him.
我们都会怀念他
Yes, I know.
是的,我知道
I know. I…
我知道,我…
Oh, come on… come on…
哦 拜托…
when I met him the first time…
当我第一次碰到他
he was playing…
他正在表演
how do you say…
你怎么说…
The guitar? No.
吉他? 不是
Yeah, the smaller one.
是的,一个更小的
Banjo? Yeah.
五弦琴? 是的
He was playing banjo.
他正在弹奏五弦琴
In bars and cafes.
在酒吧和小餐馆
I’m sorry, Blanca, you know, it’s my fault. And I…
对不起,Blanca,都是我的错,我…
No.
不
No, I’m… I’m responsible because…
不,我… 我有责任因为…
No.
不
You didn’t kill him.
不是你杀的他
Fascists did.
是法♥西♥斯♥杀的
He said he just wanted, like, bullets
他说他要子弹
and I said that, like, I wouldn’t…
我说,我没有…
It could have happened sooner or later to any of us.
对我们每个人迟早都要发生的
We feel a great sorrow today,
我们今天非常悲痛
but it must not halt our efforts.
但是这肯定不能阻止我们的努力
Our companions have not died in vain.
我们的同伴不是徒然的死去
Josefina, Sebastian, Teresa all of you
Josefina, Sebastian, Teresa 你们大家
we all fight for the same things as they did.
我们和他们一样为同一个目的而战斗
And we shall continue it’s what they would have wanted.
我们将继续他们未竟的事业
They’re here with us,
他们跟我们一起
fighting for the same cause.
为同一个目的而战斗
We shall leave them in the ground,
我们将把他们安葬入土
but the earth is ours now, comrades,
但世界现在是我们的 同志们
and from this place we must draw the strength to fight on.
从这里我们一定要聚集力量继续战斗
The battle is long and our foes are many.
战斗还很长,我们的敌人还很多
But we are more,
但我们的人更多
we shall always be many more.
我们将一直人更多
Tomorrow is ours, comrades.
明天是我们的,同志们
The struggle goes on. They shall no pass.
斗争在继续,他们不会得逞
We shall overcome.
我们将获得胜利
Viva la revolucion!
革命万岁
Viva!
万岁
Muerte al fascismo!
法♥西♥斯♥必败
Muerte!
必败
Come on, sit down…
过来,坐下…
Friends…
朋友们
Don Julian’s house is now the house of the people.
Don Julian的房♥子现在是人♥民♥的房♥子了
Let’s start the meeting.
我们开会
Who’s going to speak?
谁要发言?
Teresa. We must collectivise.
Teresa 我们必须实行集体化
The men at the front have no food
男人们在前线没有食物
and the people in the village have been left with next to nothing
没给村里的人留下什么东西
by the fascists.
那些法♥西♥斯♥份子
The village hasn’t got enough food.
村民们没有足够的食物
We must collectivise as soon as possible.
我们必须尽快实行集体化
We must get food to feed our people and the comrades
我们必须获得食物供应村民和
fighting for us at the front.
为我们在前线战斗的同志们
I’m in agreement
我同意
with the collectivisation of Don Julian’s lands
把Don Julian的土地实行集体化
or re-distribution in all its forms,
或者用其他的方式进行再分配
but each to his own little bit… no?
但把他的财产分成小块… 不吗?
Wait… Jose, speak.
等等…Jose,你说
I work my land my own way…
我在我自己的土地上劳作
it’s not much, all that I have…
土地不多,都是我所有的…
I started working it and… shit… I’ve thrown everything into it.
我在上面劳作,妈的,我把一切都投进去了
Miguel. What would you like to say?
Miguel,你要说什么?
I’d like to say to our friend here
我要说我们在这的都是朋友
that it’s very good that he wants to work his own land,
他想在自己的土地上劳作,这很好
but how much better it would be if we all worked it together.
但如果我们能在一起劳作,不是更好吗
When the harvest is ready,
当要收获的时候
are you going to eat all the wheat
你要吃光所有的麦子
and all the potatoes?
和土豆吗?
You are not to say so…
你不是这么说的
we need everything to be able…
我们需要尽一切可能
to keep the revolution going.
推动革命继续
The revolution has to be done this way.
革命就得这样进行
Don’t wait for tomorrow.
别等明天了
Jose, it’s not only a question of land.
Jose,这不仅仅是土地的问题
Hay que hacer una sociedad nueva!
这是社♥会♥主♥义♥的原则问题
Un momento, Miguel, que Aniceto habia…
等一下,米格尔,安妮切托说
Yo habia pedido la palabra, y a nosotros nos dejais de lado.
我要求的话,你离开
The revolution is like a pregnant cow,
革命就象怀孕的母牛
if we don’t help out…
如果我们不帮助解决困难
the cow and its calf will be gone
母牛和小牛就会死掉
and the children will be left hungry.
孩子们就要遭受饥饿
Remember that comrades, boys, died in this battle.
记住在这次战斗中牺牲的同志们
We must collectivise. Do you understand me?
我们必须实行集体化,你们明白我说的吗?
The people must eat.
人♥民♥得吃饭
This struggle we’ve started has to continue.
我们发起的这场斗争得继续
There are those who are the way they are
大家得各就各位
and there are those who know how to work and people who don’t…
各司其职
I’ve got what I’ve got because I work.
因为我只有工作才能得到我要的东西
Hold on. Paco’s turn.
继续,轮到Paco了
It’s fundamental that improve our harvests…
最主要的是发展我们的生产
we must grow more.
我们要多种粮食
Othere villages have done it
其他村的村民已经做过
by working all the land as one.
把所有的土地当成一块来进行生产
With a tractor you can do five times more work in one day
用拖拉机你一天能完成五倍于
than you can with a mule.
骡子干的活
Un momento. No hablemos todos juntos. Un momento.
安静,大家安静一下
Sebastian.
Sebastian
There’s evidence from other villages that it’s working.
这有其他村子怎么做的根据
I believe we have to take over private property.
我相信我们得接管全部私有财产
No one’s got anything.
谁也不能留什么东西
We could pool all our resources
我们使用全部资源
and depending on each person’s situation we could share it out.
根据每个人的境况,我们把它进行平分
If you need a cow, you’ll get one.
如果你需要一头母牛,那你就拿走一头
We’ve all got four or five kids…
我们都有四、五个小孩
and we’ve all buse a gut working, just like you.
象你一样累死累活的干
Hey! Momento! Momento, companeros…
嘿,安静 安静,村民们
we’ve got militia comrades here
这里有民兵的同志在
who may know what’s happening elsewhere…
他们可能知道在别处发生的事
they’ve helped us here.
他们在这可以帮助我们
Teresa…
Teresa
Pepe’s right.
Pepe说的对
Our friends from the militia will have seen
我们从民兵来的朋友会看到
what’s happened in other villages.
在其他村子发生的事
This is an open meeting
这是个公开的会议
you can speak, too.
你也可以讲
Your opinions are as welcome as any of ours. Please speak.
你的观点也同样会受到大家的欢迎,请讲吧