Yeah, but they’re better looking than the ones back home.
是的,但总比在后方的家里观望要好多了
Yeah?
是吗?
Good morning, Coogan, your reinforcements are here now.
早上好,Coogan,你们的援军现在来了
I thought it was Sunday.
我想今天是星期天
Dear Kit. Well, I’m a soldier now with the POUM Militia.
亲爱的Kit,现在我是西班牙工人党民兵的一名战士了
It’s a People’s Army.
这是一支人♥民♥的军队
Just ordinary men and women fighting for a cause
普通的人们为了一个目的而战斗
not like the Army back home.
而不像我们国家的军队
There’s no salutin’.
这里不用敬礼
We elect the officers, and everything’s discussed and voted on
我们推选出军官,每一件事都要经过大家讨论和表决
It’s socialism in action.
行动上是社♥会♥主♥义♥的
I’m in a special section…
我在一个特殊的群体中…
it’s mainly internationals but some Spainish…
主要由来自各个国家的人组成,只有很少的西班牙人…
and the common language is English, so we get by.
常用的语言是英语,所以我们通过了
An Irishman called Coogan is in charge.
是一位叫Coogan的爱尔兰人负责
We’re all on the same pay
我们都领相同的薪水
ten pesetas a day
十个银币一天
which is kept for us for when we go on leave.
会一直给我们留着直到我们离开
And we also get a packet of fags a day, which isn’t bad.
我们每天也要干些累活,不是什么坏事
It’s a huge operation,
这是场大的军事行动
about twenty thousand militia on this front alone.
约两万民兵在这的前线
I’m not in the communist brigade, but it doesn’t matter
我不是在共♥产♥党的队伍,但这没什么关系
cos we’re all fightin’ the same enemy.
因为我们都是跟相同的敌人作战
Viva Franco!
Viva Franco! 佛朗哥万岁
Viva Espana!
西班牙万岁
Fascists bastards. Rot in hell!
法♥西♥斯♥杂种,下地狱吧
Sons of bitches!
婊♥子♥养♥的♥
Fascists, you’ve got no balls.
你们这群没卵蛋的法♥西♥斯♥混♥蛋♥
The food here’s fuckin’ brilliant!
我们这的食物真♥他♥妈♥的丰盛
The food here’s fuckin’ brilliant!
我们这的食物真♥他♥妈♥的丰盛
I’m going to shove a bullet up your arse.
我要用子弹打你的屁♥眼♥
Hey, rich bastard, you’ll die with nothing.
嘿,有钱的杂种,你会一无所有的死掉
I’m going to shove a bullet up your arse!
我要用子弹打你的屁♥眼♥
You must be used to this weather coming from your godforsaken town.
从荒凉的村镇来,你一定习惯了这天气
It never stops fuckin’ raining!
从来不曾阻止下雨
You been, have you?
你试过,是吗?
Yeah, five years, Manchester.
是的,五年了,曼彻斯特
Staring at the poxy rain through prison bars.
从监狱里看着这淅沥的雨
What d’you get put down for?
你提它干什么?
Fightin’ the Brits.
干♥他♥英国佬
Murderer… Murderer of a free nation.
杀人犯…自♥由♥国家的杀人犯
Are you all right? Yeah, yeah, yeah!
你还好吗? 是的,是的
There’s all sorts here…
这有各国的人…
French, German, Yanks, Spanish of course,
法国人,德国人,纽约人,当然还有西班牙人
and a Scot by the name of Jimmy.
和一个叫Jimmy的苏格兰人
All good lads.
都是些好小伙
The front line doesn’t seem to move.
战线看起来没有移♥动♥
We watch the fascists, and they watch us.
我们看着法♥西♥斯♥份子,他们也看着我们
Lots of hanging about waitin’ for something to happen.
无所事事等待什么事发生
Digging trenches, going out on patrol, sentry duty.
挖战壕,巡逻,站岗
But worst of all is the lice.
但最糟糕的是虱子
They’re worse than the nits back home.
它们比家里的虱子更糟糕
They send you mad. They lay their eggs in the lining of your trousers
它们让你发疯,把卵下在你的裤子上
and you can’t get rid of ’em.
不能把它们清理干净
You’re forever scratching.
你总要在抓痒
The food’s not great…
食物不怎么好…
it’s usually bread and beans which gives us all a problem…
通常都是些面包和豆子,对我们造成了难题
I could murder some cabbage and ribs.
我能弄到点卷心菜和排骨
The local women do the cooking.
当地的妇女做饭
It’s strange to see women in the trenches
很难在战壕里看到妇女
fighting alongside the men.
跟男人一块战斗
But no need to worry, Kit,
但是不用担心,Kit
none of them could hold a candle to you.
没有人会对你特别检查
Max…
Max
You know what we said the other day when we came down…
你知道那天我们说的,我们下来这…
about Blanca being a whore. You know, a prostitute.
关于Blanca是个妓♥女♥
Who? Who?
谁?谁?
Who?
谁?
You said that Blanca was a prostitute – a whore!
你说Blanca是个妓♥女♥
Yeah, yeah. Sure.
是的,对
Good one.
说得好
Good one?
说得好?
Good one!
说得好
Yeah!
是的
Yours are winding me up.
你把我弄糊涂了
Everybody knows… except you.
大家都知道,除了你
Maite…?
Maite?
True.
正确
You know, David, Blanca has told me some stories…
David和Blanca告诉了我一些事
crazy ones. Hard life…
疯狂的人,苦难的生活…
Hard life… hard one!
苦难的生活…坚强的人
In fact, Jose can tell you, you know.
事实上,Jose可以告诉你
He knows her very well, you konw, because…
他对她很了解,因为…
She knows how to do it…
她知道该怎么做这个
she’s good and cheap.
她又好又便宜
Good and cheap, yeah.
又好又便宜,是的
Leave him alone.
别管他
David, it’s the right moment.
David,现在时候到了
Listen, she likes you, I tell you.
听着,她喜欢你,我跟你说
Good luck!
祝你好运
All right?
还好吗?
Yeah.
是的
Do you want a cigarette?
要烟吗?
No, thanks.
不,谢谢
So, I mean, I was just thinking
我刚刚在想
if you’re not busy later on you might want to…
如果你待会不太忙,你愿不愿意…
you know, go for a walk with me.
跟我一块走走
You know…
你知道…
I don’t understand you.
我不了解你
Maybe me and you, you know, like… with, with Coogan.
也许我和你,你知道,像跟Coogan一样
When we saw you the other day…
当我那天看到你…
Coogan is my man.
Coogan是我男人
D’you understand?
你明白吗?
Yeah. Si.
是的,明白
Before the war we live together.
战争前我们就住在了一起
We join in the militia together.
我们一起加入了民兵
Yeah, I’m sorry, I got… we fight together.
是的,对不起,我得… 我们一起战斗
Sorry about that.
我对此很抱歉
Sorry. Yeah. I’ll see you later then.
对不起,待会见
You shower of bastards!
你们这帮杂种
You… I’ll have a fuckin’ word with you in a minute!
你,我要用恶毒的语言诅咒你
Have a nice time?
玩得愉快吗?
Have a nice time? Yes, I did, thank you very much.
玩得愉快吗? 是的,我很愉快,非常感谢
Marcel!
Marcel
David? Look.
David,看
Uh?
嗯?
Fascist prisoners.
法♥西♥斯♥战俘
No! An officer as well.
不 还不如说是个军官
How many?
多少人?
Besides the officer, there’s…
除了那个军官,还有…
Lawrence, Coogan, Jimmy.
Lawrence, Coogan, Jimmy
I wonder where they found them?
我想知道他们在哪抓到他们?
I dunno.
我不知道
This fucking senora wants a word with you.
这位他妈的夫人想跟你说几句话
Him and his sons, we found them behind the lines.
他和他儿子,我们在战线后面发现了他们
Doing a recce or something. Anyway, they were lost.
在进行侦查或什么的 总之,他们迷路了
At ease.
稍息
What’s your name, lad?
你叫什么名字,小子?
Jose.
Jose
Jose?
Jose?