He said that they could use your feet as a weapon against Franco.
他说他们可以用你的脚当做对付佛朗哥的武器来用
What do you do here?
你在这做什么?
Oh, I’ve come to fight for the Republic.
噢,我来这为保卫共和国而战
Good. The more that come the sooner we’ll win.
好样的,你们来的越多我们就越快取得胜利
Do you want a drop?
你要喝点吗?
Thanks. Salud!
谢谢 干杯
Gracias.
谢谢
Smoke? Smoke?
抽烟吗?抽烟吗?
Oh, with pleasure.
噢,很乐意
My name is Bernard. Bernard Goujon.
我叫Bernard Bernard Goujon
Pleased to meet you. David Carr.
很高兴认识你 David Carr
Bernard.
Bernard
D’you smoke, lads?
你抽烟吗,伙计?
Do you have papers, documentation?
你有证件吗?
Yeah, I’ve got my Party card.
是的,我有我的党员证
My Com, Communist Party of Great Britain membership.
我来自英国共♥产♥党
Yeah, I’ve got it here.
是的,我也有
Look, it’s like that.
看,就像这个一样
See.
看
It’s for a comrade of the POUM.
这是一个来自POUM的同志的
The waht?
什么?
The POUM, P-O-U-M
POUM,P-O-U-M
Never heard of that? No, never heard of the POUM.
没听说过吗? 是的,从没听说过POUM
It’s Spainish workers’ Party. Revolutionaries.
是西班牙工人党 革命党的
Tickets, please.
请让我看一下你的票
He’s with us, boss.
他是我们一起的,头
He’s come to fight the fascists.
他来是为了跟法♥西♥斯♥战斗的
Welcome in Spain.
欢迎来西班牙
Thanks very much.
非常感谢
The Trade Union is controlling all the line.
工会控制了所有行业
Thanks.
谢谢
Thanks.
谢谢
So it’s a present for you.
所以这是给你的礼物
Oh, don’t have to pay?
噢,不用付钱的吗?
No, no, don’t have to pay.
不,不,不用付钱
Thanks very much. Thanks, comrade.
非常感谢,谢谢,同志
Gracias.
谢谢
Left, right, left, right…
左,右,左,右…
Alto!
Alto!
Halt!
停下
Turn to right. Alto!
向右转
Turn to right. Alto!
向右转
Hey, dickhead. Make up your mind.
嘿,白♥痴♥,你在干什么
Shut up. I’m in charge here.
闭嘴,我是指挥
I’m pissed off with this.
我对这很愤怒
This is important pick it up immediately.
这很重要,立即把它拣起来
You pick it up. I’m off.
你拣吧,我不干了
Where are you going, love?
你要去哪,爱人?
Don’t call me “love”.
别叫我爱人
Comrade, comrade…
同志,同志…
I am going to Madrid. Understand?
我要去马德里,明白吗?
They take things seriously there.
那里情况很紧急
This is vital for the revolution for both men and women.
不管男人还是女人,这对革命都是很重要的
We’ve got to have discipline we’ll never win without it.
我们要纪律严明,否则我们便一事无成
Where are we going going to get to with this…
我们这样练有什么用
This is just the beginning.
这只是个开始
I want a gun.
我要枪
You’ll get to fight…
你会开始战斗的
Please trust me… Get back in the line…
请相信我… 回到队伍中去…
what are you lot gawking at? Let’s have some energy.
你们都在看什么? 打起精神来
I’ve seen more life in a sick note.
我看过太多颓靡不振
Right! Halt!
右转,停
In Germany I was a pastry cook.
我在德国是名糕点工
Pastry…
糕点…
Yeah, pastry cook.
是的,糕点工
And you, Gene, what was your job?
Gene,你是干什么的?
Eleven years on the sea. Bosun.
我在海上做了11年的水手长
Bosun?
水手长?
Yes.
是的
I’ve just spent six days on the sea and it was not for me.
我在海上过了六天,但不是为我
I was, went from Liverpool to Marseilles
我从利物浦到马赛
and I was sick all the time.
整个路上我都感觉不舒服
So… I’m not a sailor.
所以,我不是名水手
I was a servant. A cleaner.
我是名仆人,一名清洁工
Servant. For an English family.
一个英国家庭的仆人
On the first day everything starts they went running to England
第一天一切开始后,他们就跑回了英国
so they left, they left me alone in Barcelona.
所以他们把我一个人留在了巴塞罗那
I’m free for the first time of my life.
我生命里第一次获得了自♥由♥
Salud, camaradas.
干杯,同志
Thank you, thank you.
谢谢,谢谢
You got the weapons?
你们有武器吗?
Yes.
是的
Antiques.
过时的
Antiques?
过时的?
German, Mauser, 1♥8♥9♥6.
德国1♥8♥9♥6年造的毛瑟枪
Single load.
单发装填
How many?
多少支?
Thirty.
三十
Okay. All right.
好的,好的
Be better using a big stick.
比用木棍强
Okay.
不错
Get these off and take them over there into the ‘store place’.
把这些拿下来送到那边的储存地去
When did you learn about guns?
你什么时候学会用枪的?
Five years in French Army, I was sergeant.
15年前在法国♥军♥队,我是名军士
Comrade. Where you from?
同志,你从哪来的?
Italiano. Milano.
意大利,米兰
Italiano? So you know fascism?
意大利?那你一定知道法♥西♥斯♥了?
They’re bastards.
他们是帮杂种
Que?
Que?
Do you need some help?
需要帮助吗?
No, I’ll do it myself.
不,我一个人可以应付
Vale, leona.
Vale, leona.
Aye, aye, soft ollies.
温柔的Ollies
Are you taking the piss?
你要小便吗?
Want to change?
要方便吗?
Come here!
过来这
Sit down. Sit down, please.
请坐,请坐
Garibaldi, come here.
Garibaldi,来这
My name’s Rafael Poccetti, Captain.
我的名字是Rafael Poccetti,队长
I know. But I need Garibaldis more than I need Poccettis.
我知道,但比起Poccettis我更需要像Garibaldis一样的战士
Sit down, please.
请坐
Leona, tu tambien.
Leona
Okay.
好的
In the other side of the hill are the trenches.
在山的另一边是战壕
Our trenches.
我们的战壕
And beyond them is the enemy.
再过去就是敌人
And the only good soldier in Franco’s Army is a dead one.
佛朗哥军队里好的士兵就是死的士兵
My name is Vidal and I’m your Captain.
我叫Vidal,是你们的队长
We are the POUM and we organise this section of the, of the front.
我们是西班牙工人党,我们组织这段战线
To the west of us are the anarchists.
我们的西边是无政♥府♥主义者
And we fight together, comrades in arms to defeat,
我们一起战斗,同志们武装起来打败
to destroy the fascists
消灭法♥西♥斯♥
and make the workers’ and peasants’ revolution.
进行工农革命
Understand?
明白吗?
Don’t forget it.
不要忘记了
You are welcome here because you are my speaking squad English.
很欢迎你们来这因为你们是我英语口语班的
Okay?
好吗?
We are proud to have you fight with us in our side.
你们跟我们一起战斗令我们很自豪
Hey, David… look.
嘿,David,看
The whores are also at the front.
妓♥女♥也来到了前线