Silence… You idiots. God Almighty!
安静… 你这白♥痴♥,万能的主啊
Silence…
安静…
Murderers…
杀人犯
Vidal…
Vidal
what the fuck did you do that for?
你们这是要干什么?
We’ve fought for nothing, comrades.
我们不为什么而战,同志们
Why did you do that?
你为什么要那么干?
Why did you do that?
你为什么要那么干?
You bastards…
你这杂种
Murderers…
杀人犯
Murderers…
杀人犯
we’ve fought for nothing, comrades.
我们不为什么而战,同志们
Lower your guns.
把枪放下来
Death to Stalinism! Long live the revolution…
斯大林去死 革命万岁
Open your eyes!
睁开眼睛
Long live the revolution.
革命万岁
Down with fascism.
打倒法♥西♥斯♥
Thank you very much.
非常感谢
We buried Blanca in collectivised land.
我们把Blanca埋在了集体的土地
She would have liked that…
她可能会喜欢那样
even though the Stalinists came four weeks later
即使斯大林份子四周后来到这
and broke up the commune.
捣毁了公社
At least the earth belonged to her for a short while.
至少这块土地曾属于过她一段时间
I’m trying to get home, Kit, but it won’t be easy.
我试图回家,Kit,但这不太容易
They have a “wanted” list ad, as a so-called deserter
他们贴了通缉布告,追捕所谓的叛逃者
and supporter of the POUM, my name’s on it.
和西班牙工人党的支持者 我的名字也在其中
There are no “safe” houses and we spend our time
我们没有安全的栖身之所
hiding out in building sites and living rough.
我们风餐露宿,隐匿在建筑工地
Some of the most sincere and dedicated fighters
一些最忠诚和勇于献身的
against fascism have been murdered.
反法♥西♥斯♥战士遭到了杀害
But if you get this letter…
但如果你收到这封信
understand that I regret nothing.
就知道我们一点也不后悔
Revolutions are contagious, and had we succeeded here…
革命会蔓延的,如果我们在这获得
and we could have done.
属于我们的胜利
We would have changed the world.
我们也就能改变世界
But never mind…
但不用担心
our day will come.
我们的那一天终将来临
We shall leave them in the ground,
我们将把他们安葬
but the earth is ours now, comrades,
但世界现在是我们的,同志们
and from this place we must draw the strength to fight on.
从这里我们一定会聚集力量继续战斗
The battle is long and our foes are many,
战斗很长,我们的敌人很多
but we are more…
但我们的人更多
we shall always be many more.
我们将一直人更多
Tomorrow is ours, comrades.
明天是我们的,同志们
Can I just say something a minute?
我能讲几句吗?
The other day, I found this.
几天前,我发现了这个
It was amongst, like, my grandad’s papers.
它夹在我爷爷的文件中间
And I just thought it was, like, fitting for him.
我想它对他很合适
It’s a poem by william Morris, and I’d just like to read it out.
这是首william Morris写的诗,我想把它念出来
“Join in the battle”
“加入战斗吧”
“wherein no man can fail”
“在那里男子汉不会失败”
“For whoseo fadeth and dieth”
“即使他会死去”
“Yet his deeds shall all still prevail”
“他的行为也会获得永生”“以祖国之名”