牧羊女大冒险
我们在古董店里看到了那盏台灯
We saw the lamp in the antique store,
它把我带到你这里来
and that led me here to you.
哇 那可真是一场冒险
Wow! That’s quite an adventure.
等等 让我先理清这件事
Whoa, whoa, whoa. Okay, let me get this straight.
一只巨爪下来救了你
A giant claw comes down and saves you,
安迪把你给了邦妮 然后叉子帮你找到了波
Andy gives you to Bonnie, and then a fork leads you to Bo?
对 差不多吧
Yeah, more or less.
那算什么
That’s nothing!
波 为什么不跟他讲讲你的故事呢
Hey, Bo, why don’t you tell him your story?
-天哪 -好主意
– Oh, boy. – Oh, yeah!
波 那段时间到底发生了什么啊
Bo, what happened in all that time?
你有想念过那盏台灯吗
Do you ever miss the lamp?
那盏台灯啊 姑娘们 咱想念那盏台灯吗
Ah, the lamp. Girls, do we miss the lamp?
这么惨呀
That bad, huh?
在离开莫莉后 我们去了一个新的家庭
So, after we left Molly, we went to the new family.
他们有一个小女儿
They had a little girl.
她非常喜欢我们
And she loved us.
好 就放这儿啦
Okay. Here it is.
看看这可爱的台灯
Aw. Look at the pretty lamp.
然后 当当
And… Ta-da!.
我们也有过一些美好的瞬间
We had some nice moments,
作为一盏台灯而言
in a lamp kind of way.
童话故事 睡衣派对 捉迷藏
Fairytales, slumber parties, hide and seek…
啊在那儿
Oh, ba-ba.
游戏时光很棒
Playtimes were great
当真正有游戏时间的时候
when they actually happened.
不行
no!
把它放下 那不是一个玩具
Put that down. This is not a toy.
-不不不 -不不不
– No, no, no. – No, no, no.
但总的来说 在宝宝台灯上生活并不有趣
But overall, life on a baby lamp isn’t that exciting.
亲爱的 你得等她哭个够
Honey, she’s gotta cry it out.
又或许是 太有趣了
Or, maybe, too exciting.
我的
Mine!
你看 作为一个宝宝的物品
See, the thing with babies is…
她们可能爱你
They can love you…
不准碰
No touch.
爱得有点多了
…a little too much.
这样就好了 放在这儿
That oughta do it. There we go.
我们被收在上面了
We got put up.
你得等她们哭个够
They gotta cry it out.
我们依然试着偷偷玩耍
We still tried to get playtime.
有点冒险 但还是值了
A little risky, but still worth it.
哎哟
Oops.
-我感觉这个太小了 -没事儿
– I think it’s too small. – It’s fine.
但是最大的的挑战绝对是
Though the absolute biggest challenge
极具危险的工作环境
was the hazardous working conditions.
着火了着火了着火了
Fire! Fire! Fire!
但孩子们很快长大了
But kids grow up fast.
这是你的宝宝台灯
Ugh. This is your baby lamp.
-我不想要它 -住手
– I don’t want it. – Stop!
-你住手 -你才住手
– You stop! – You stop!
-妈妈 -妈咪
– Mom! – Mommy!
姑娘们 我告诉过你们
Ai, ai, ai, girls, I told you…
你得等她们哭个够
They gotta cry it out.
把它扔了吧
Give it away.
我已经长大了
I’m too big for that.
这是给婴儿的
That’s for babies!
免 费
很快 你就被扔进捐赠箱里了
Pretty soon, you’re in the donation box.
我们倒是体验了一把意料之外的旅行
Which took us on quite the unexpected journey.
这是啥 婴儿灯吗
What? It’s a baby lamp?
他要拿它干嘛
What’s he gonna do with that?
如你所知 电器也有保质期
As you know, appliances have a shelf-life…
而我们就是已经过期了的
…and we were definitely not on a shelf.
接着
And then,
就这样
just like that,
我们稳定下来了
we were settled.
平平安安
Safe and sound.
生活如此简单
Life was so simple.
没有裂缝伤口 也没有口水和垃圾
No breaks, or rips, or slobber, no trash.
我觉得 “我们过得挺好的”
And I thought, “Hey, we’re good.”
我们过得很好
We’re good.
就算被固定住了
Even if a little stuck.
直到一天
Till one day…
酷 看看这些东西
Whoa! Cool! Look at all this stuff!
好了 只能看不能碰
Okay. Look with your eyes, and not your hands.
看这个
Look at this!
我要看
I wanna see!
这个要怎么弄
How does this work?
抱歉
sorry.
-没事 -要不我们去游乐场吧
– Okay. – How about we go to the playground?
好啊 去游乐场
Yes! Playground!
好啊
Yeah!
游乐场 游乐场 游乐场
Playground! Playground! Playground!
出发吧
Out the door.
走吧 走吧 出发
Let’s go. Let’s go. Here we go.
我意识到 游乐场
I realized… The playground.
那里到处都是孩子
Kids, everywhere,
无时无刻不在玩耍
all the time, unlimited playtime.
我们不需要这台灯了
We didn’t need the lamp.
我们可以作为一个玩具
We could be with kids again
和孩子在一起
and be toys.
我们只要能离开这台灯
We just had to get off the lamp
然后走出这个古董店
and out of the antique store.
暂停营业
我们要和台灯告别了 开始逃离计划
We said goodbye to lamp life and initiated the escape plan.
击个掌 手指也行
High-five! Or one.
我们拿走必需用品 留下了没用的
We took what we needed and left the rest behind.
吞玻璃吧 笨蛋
Eat glass, dummy!
接着我们解除了安全系统
Then we took down the security system.
等等
Wait, wait.
古董店里没有安全系统吧
There is no security system in the antique store.
这个嘛 现在是没有了
Well, not anymore.
暂停营业
我们要成为遗失的玩具了
We’re off to be lost toys!
一段全新的冒险之旅
A whole new adventure!
永远都是玩耍时光
Playtime, all the time!
飞啊
Let’s fly!
我爱死这感觉了 太棒了 活力依旧
I love it! So good! Never gets old.
波 这太不可思议了
Whoa, Bo. That’s incredible.
这是真的吗
That all happened?
对啊
Yeah.
差不多了
Well, more or less.