-并向您道谢 -很好
Wonderful.
太好了
跟他说 我们明天见
同一时间 但别约在这里
也绝对不能在他们的村庄
约在别的地方好了
She’ll see you tomorrow, same time.
But not here.
她和你约明天同一时间见面 但不是在这里
Nor in the village.
Do you know of any other place?
也不能在村子里 你知道其他地方吗?
I got it.
我知道一个地方
-Behind the hill near the village.
-Yes.
-在村子附近的山丘后面 -好
你可以跟他在…村子附近的
山丘旁见面 我知道那个地方
好的
他叫什么名字?
Ma’am wants to know your names.
小姐想知道你的名字
He’s Guran.
That’s Bagha. This is Tipu.
他是古兰 这是巴加 这位是提普
And I’m Bhuvan.
我叫布凡
No, no. Bhuvan.
不对 是念“布凡”
That one came out right.
这次念对了
我是伊丽莎白
Her name is Elizabeth.
她的名字是伊丽莎白
Ali… And what? What?
阿里…跟什么?什么啊?
My God. I’ll twist my tongue saying that.
天啊 念起来舌头都要打结了
It’s a nice name. Whatever it may be.
这名字很好听 不管到底怎么念
Ma’am, we’re leaving. Bye.
小姐 我们要离开了 再见
Come on.
走吧
布凡
Bhuvan, he’ll never agree.
布凡 他绝对不会同意的
Father.
爸爸
He will.
他会的
-Hello, sister.
-How are you?
-你好 姐姐 -你好吗?
What are you up to, you imp?
你在干嘛 小淘气?
-Have you eaten, Goli?
-Yes.
-吃过了吗 哥里? -吃了
I didn’t see you all day.
我整天都没见到你
I was busy preparing for the game.
我在忙着为比赛做准备
How’s your game coming along?
比赛准备得怎么样了?
It’s just the beginning.
We’re learning.
才刚开始 我们正在学
Do you know everyone’s
making fun of you?
你知道大家都在笑你吗?
They say, “Bhuvan’s got fine players.”
他们说:“布凡的球员真强
Bagha and Guran.
One only knows how to beat the drum.
巴加和古兰 一个只会打鼓
The other keeps staring
like someone deranged.
另一个成天像疯子一样瞪着眼”
Oh, no.
糟糕
-Not me, it’s the villagers who say this.
-Really?
-不是我说的 是村民说的 -是吗?
We also have a white lady with us.
She’ll be teaching us the game.
我们还有位白人小姐帮忙 她会教我们打球
A white lady?
白人小姐?
-Stop lying.
-Of course. Why don’t you ask them?
-少骗人了 -是真的 你何不问他们?
Is this true, Gauri?
是真的吗 歌♥莉?
Yes. There’s some white lady.
对 有个白人小姐
You’re really going to play?
你真的要去比赛?
Do we have a choice?
我们有选择吗?
I don’t have as much land as you do,
that I can sell a part of it.
我又不像你有这么多地 可以卖♥♥掉一部分
What do you mean? Why should
I sell my land? I’m not selling.
什么意思?我♥干♥嘛要卖♥♥地?我才不卖♥♥
How else will we pay twice the tax?
不然我们怎么付两倍税赋?
Well, I’m leaving.
好了 我要走了
Hey, Bhuvan.
布凡
-Could I be of any use?
-Who else would be useful, your buffalo?
-我能派上用场吗? -不然要用什么 你的水牛吗?
-You’re the most useful of all.
-How’s that?
-你是最有用处的 -怎么说?
You throw the ball the
way you swing your slingshot.
你能像甩弹弓那样丢球
What deadly aim you have!
你那么准!
Slingshot…
弹弓…
So, our tax will be waived off?
我们真的能不用交税?
Yes, Goli.
没错 哥里
We’ll never go hungry.
我们再也不用挨饿
Will our dreams come true?
我们的梦想会成真吗?
No, Bhuvan.
You’re trying to hold on to sand.
不对 布凡 你这是异想天开
Have faith, Goli.
要有信念 哥里
He who has faith and courage
in his heart, shall win in the end.
心中有信念与勇气的人 最后必定得胜
Beautifully said.
说得好
Every saint
每位圣人
And seer has said
和先知都说
He who has truth and courage
只要有真理和勇气
In his heart
存于心中
In the end
到了最后
He is who triumphs
其必得胜利
Come on, come on
来吧
Come on, come on
来吧
However long the path may be
不管这道路多漫长
Your will shall not grow weary
都不能感到厌烦
Come on
来吧
Hear the call of the path
听着前方声声呼唤
Don’t make the roads wait any longer
别让前进的道路继续等待
You come along
跟着一起来
You are the king of this land
你就是这片土地的王
Know this for sure
坚定相信
Go and meet hardships head on
面对前方的磨难
Don’t ever accept defeat
永不接受失败
Listen, my friend
听着 我的朋友
Why do you fear?
你为何恐惧?
This earth is ours
这片大地属于我们
So is the sky
天空亦然
Listen, my friend
听着 我的朋友
Why do you fear?
你为何恐惧?
This earth is ours
这片大地属于我们
So is the sky
天空亦然
You come along
跟着一起来
Hear me, my friend
听我说 我的朋友
What’s in your heart
你心中所想
Is in my heart, too
也存于我心
The dream you have
你的梦想
Is also my dream in life
也是我毕生所望
Yes, we go on
没错 我们前行
With hopes lit in our eyes
眼里燃起希望
May this light of our hope
愿我们的希望之光
Never go out
永不熄灭
May never a storm
愿那风暴
Have the strength to put it out
永远难以将其吹熄
Listen, my friend
听着 我的朋友
Why do you fear?
你为何恐惧?
This earth is ours
这片大地属于我们
So is the sky
天空亦然
Listen, my friend
听着 我的朋友
Why do you fear?
你为何恐惧?
This earth is ours
这片大地属于我们
So is the sky
天空亦然
Come
来吧
Come
来吧
Come
来吧
Listen, my friend
听着 我的朋友
Even the wind will sing our hymns
就连风都会吟唱我们的圣歌♥
And the ambience
Will be drowned in joy
四周尽是欢愉氛氛
If we call out in one voice
只要我们团结一心
Even the blossoming season
就连丰收的季节
Shall arrive
也会到来
Moments of bliss
Without the shadows of grief will be here
没有伤痛阴影的幸福时刻将来临
Let’s together create

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!