接着是布鲁克斯
威森
诺斯
-班森 -长官
哈里森
佛林
威利斯
-亚德里 -很好
-Who should be in the team?
-It should be Madhav.
-谁应该入队? -应该是马德夫
What’s going on?
怎么了?
Everyone wants to see you play.
大家都想看你们练球
We haven’t got our 11th player.
我们缺少第11个球员
I’ll fix it right away. Take Bhima.
我马上解决 叫毗摩来吧
-Bhima!
-No, Chief.
-毗摩! -不行 村长
He has the name
of the legendary warrior,
虽然他有传说战士的名字
but his back is always aching.
但他老是背痛
-How about Kashi Nath?
-Kashi Nath?
-那卡西纳斯如何? -卡西纳斯?
If he runs, he’ll split.
Kashi this side and Nath on the other.
他跑起来人会散的 卡西跟纳斯分开
What should we do?
那我们该怎么办?
We need a hefty man.
Let’s wait and see.
我们需要一个壮汉 再看吧
Deva, you bowl.
德瓦 你来投球
Uncle Isar, you bat.
伊萨叔叔 你击球
All of you, spread out.
其他人散开
-Deva, bowl a little slow to Uncle Isar.
-All right.
-德瓦 对伊萨叔叔投慢一点 -好的
Wonderful.
好球
Hey, Kachra. Pass me the ball.
卡切拉 把球丢给我
Stop gaping and throw it, will you?
别傻蹲在那 把球丢过来 好吗?
What did you do?
你做了什么?
I didn’t do anything.
You asked me to throw it.
我什么都没做 是你叫我丢球的
Come here.
过来
Come on.
快过来
I didn’t do anything.
You asked me to throw it.
我什么都没做 是你叫我丢球的
Come here, all of you.
所有人都过来
Eliza, madam, watch Kachra closely.
伊莉莎小姐 你仔细看卡切拉
Kachra, throw it again.
卡切拉 再丢一次
I didn’t do anything wrong.
Bhuvan asked me to throw the ball.
我没有做错事 是布凡要我丢球的
Throw the ball, Kachra.
卡切拉 快丢球
Not with the left hand.
With the right one.
不是用左手 用右手丢
See how it spins!
你们看球旋转的样子!
太厉害了
他真的让球旋转了
We have found our 11th player.
Come on, Kachra.
我们找到第11个球员了 来吧 卡切拉
Uncle Isar, you’ll face him.
Goli, give Kachra the ball.
伊萨叔叔 你打他的球 哥里 给卡切拉球
Lakha, behind the wickets.
拉卡 你当守门手
Arjan, throw the ball.
亚占 丢球
What’s the matter?
怎么了?
Why is everyone staring?
大家干嘛都盯着我看?
No, no. We won’t play!
不行 我们不打!
Why? What happened?
为什么?怎么了吗?
You want us to play
with this untouchable?
你要我们跟这个贱民打球?
No way!
绝对不行!
He can’t play with us!
他不能跟我们打球!
That’s right.
We won’t mingle with an untouchable.
没错 我们不会与贱民往来的
This cannot be. It’s unthinkable.
这样不行 他是贱民
-I’m not playing.
-We too won’t play, Bhuvan.
-我不打 -布凡 我们也不打
What are you doing? This is wrong.
你在做什么?这样是错的
You are polluting the whole system.
你这么做是在扰乱整个制度
We’ll fight the British.
But mingle with a low-caste, never.
我们要对抗英国人 但绝对不能与贱民来往
Kachra, scram. Get out of here.
卡切拉 走开 马上离开这里
Oh, my God! He touched him!
天啊 布凡摸了他!
You brand people untouchable
and pollute humanity.
你们把人列为贱民 败坏人性
You choke the air in our village
with this caste division.
用种性制度阻碍村子的发展
Is it right to discriminate
in the name of color?
用肤色♥区♥分阶级是正确的吗?
Then why worship Lord Ram,
那为何敬拜罗摩神?
who ate a tribe member’s
half-eaten berries?
他不是吃族民吃过的莓果吗?
The Lord himself was ferried
by a low-caste boatman.
罗摩神就是由低阶的船夫载运渡河
And yet you talk of untouchables?
你们居然还这样说贱民?
And you, Uncle Isar?
You’re a physician. You treat pain.
伊萨叔叔你呢?你是医生 治疗病痛
You check an ailing patient’s
pulse and treat him.
你替病患把脉并医治他们
Do your scriptures tell you
to let untouchables die?
你的医书告诉你要让贱民病死吗?
If that is so, then it is
the gravest crime on humanity.
若是如此 那就是最严重的人道犯罪
After today, no one will regard
a physician as another form of God.
从今天起 没有人会再视医生为神的代表
Forget all that, Bhuvan.
撇开那些不说 布凡
You wanted a strong player, right?
你说要强壮的球员 对吧?
Kachra is a cripple.
卡拉是个残障
Your hands aren’t deformed.
It’s by God’s grace you can say that.
你的双手没有畸形 是上天慈悲让你能这么说
But the man you call a cripple
will be our greatest strength.
但你称为残障的人 将是我们最强大的力量
This lifeless hand
will lead us to victory.
这只没有生气的手 将带领我们迈向胜利
Let me remind you all of one thing.
让我提醒你们所有人一件事
We’re not playing this
game for fun and entertainment.
我们打这场比赛不是为了好玩和娱乐
It’s a battle we must win!
这是一场我们非胜不可的战役!
Our goal is freedom from
tax and welfare for our village.
我们的目标是免交税赋 为村子谋福利
And for that I will remain
unbowed as long as I live.
为达成目标 我只要活着就不会屈服
Whether you support me or not,
Kachra will play.
无论你们是否支持我 卡切拉都会参赛
Bhuvan, my son…
布凡 孩子…
you’ve shown us the error of our ways.
你让我们知道自己错了
I agree with brother Isar.
我同意伊萨兄弟的话
You’re right, Bhuvan.
你说得对 布凡
Kachra will play with us.
卡切拉将和我们一同比赛
Abolish tax
Abolish tax
Abolish tax
Abolish tax
Abolish tax
Abolish tax
Abolish tax
Abolish tax
Abolish tax
Over and over say this, my friend
一遍又一遍地说 朋友
May victory be ours and defeat their lot
愿胜利属于我们 大败对手
Over and over say this, my friend
一遍又一遍地说 朋友
May victory be ours and defeat theirs
愿胜利属于我们 击败他们
Let no one win against us
我们要战无不胜
Let’s walk on
Let’s walk on
大步迈进
May all who challenge us perish
挑战我们必败亡
Let’s walk on
大步迈进
Even if it is pitch black
即使前方黑暗无光
Let’s walk on let’s walk on
我们也要大步迈进
Let no one lag behind
没有人落在后头
Let’s walk on
大步迈进
Should one finger rise
It shall break
一根手指出击 势单力薄
When five fingers join
当五根手指齐力
They form a fist
就能形成拳头
Let our unity grow
Come on, walk on
我们团结壮大 大步迈进
However seductive the lure
即使诱惑出现
Walk on
也大步迈进
Let no one win against us
我们要战无不胜
Let’s walk on let’s walk on
大步迈进
May all who challenge us perish
挑战我们必败亡
Walk on
大步迈进
Let no one stop you or obstruct you
没有人能阻止或阻碍你们

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!