来吧 德瓦
I’m late. I must go.
我待太久了 我得走了
-Bhuvan, I’d like a word with you.
-Yes, madam.
-布凡 我想跟你谈一谈 -好的 小姐
再见 歌♥莉
Bye.
再见
Obstacle.
障碍
Looming obstacle.
障碍逐渐浮现
Bhuvan, it’s difficult for
me to get out of the cantonment.
布凡 我很难离开兵营
I can’t meet you every day now.
我现在不能每天都跟你见面了
Anyway…
反正…
you now have the support of your people.
你现在有村民的支持了
And that’s not because of me,
那不是因为我
but because of you.
是你促成的
Because…
因为…
you’re a good man.
你是个好人
And also a good friend.
也是个很好的朋友
You know…
说真的…
I’ve had no friends since my childhood.
我从小就没有朋友
Until I met you.
直到我遇见你
I don’t know if I should say it or not…
我不知道该不该说…
but…
可是…
不要说 伊莉莎
事实上…
我爱上你了
Madam, I don’t understand English.
小姐 我听不懂英文
我爱上你了 布凡
-Where’s Gauri?
-She’s gone.
-歌♥莉人呢? -她走了
Where?
去哪里?
What are you glaring at me for?
你瞪我♥干♥嘛?
What have I done now?
我做了什么吗?
Hey, Gauri.
歌♥莉
I’ve been looking all over for you
and you’re here.
我一直在找你 原来你在这里
-Why did you go off in a huff?
-It’s my wish.
-你干嘛气冲冲走掉? -我就是想走
What do you mean?
You could’ve at least told me.
什么意思?你至少能跟我说一声
How could I?
If all you care about is that white lady.
我要怎么说?你只在乎那个白人小姐
You flutter around her like a pigeon.
你像只企鹅一样在她身边拍着翅膀
-Hey.
-You don’t see anything else.
-喂 -你根本看不到其他东西
And today,
it was as though I didn’t exist!
今天还当我不存在似的!
Try to understand.
She had something important to tell me.
你要理解 她是有重要的事跟我说
So why couldn’t she say it right there?
那她为何不当我的面说?
Why the need to be alone with you?
为什么一定要私下跟你说?
You think I don’t know
what this is all leading to?
你以为我不知道那代表什么吗?
Oh, poor me, I feel the pain
可怜的我 好痛苦啊
Of the scorpion’s sting
有如被蝎子螫伤
You’re jealous.
你在吃醋
Jealous? Why should I be jealous?
I don’t even care.
吃醋?我为何要吃醋?我根本不在乎
You are and I know
who you are jealous of.
你就是在吃醋 我知道你为谁吃醋
I never want to see you again.
我不想再见到你了
And don’t you even try to talk to me.
你不要想再跟我说话
Hey, Gauri.
歌♥莉
There’s only one house in the village
with a margosa tree in the yard.
村里只有一间房♥子的院子 种着一棵楝树
There’s also a big field next to it.
旁边还有块大农地
And a pair of ox,
two cows and three goats, too.
和一对公牛、两只乳牛及三只山羊
And I know whose house that is,
silly girl. It’s mine.
我知道那间房♥子是谁的 笨女孩 那是我的
One more thing before you go.
你走之前我再告诉你一件事
Mother likes you, too.
我妈也很喜欢你
Oh, my pretty one
我美丽的你
Listen to what I have to say
听我要说的话
It’s only you that I love
我只爱你一人
What is my life without you?
我的人生没有你还算什么?
The kohl that darkens your eyes
你眼上的妆墨
Is a cloud of dreams
像是梦中的云朵
My heart is crazy because of you
我的心为你而疯狂
Oh, pretty one
美丽的你
Oh, my love
我的爱
These words come from my heart
这些话来自我心底
Oh, my love
我的爱
These words come from my heart
这些话来自我心底
It’s only you that I love
我只爱你一人
It’s only you that I call my beloved
只有你是我心爱的人
Your steady hand stills my fluttering veil
你可靠的手稳住我颤动的面纱
And there’s turmoil in my heart
This is the moment I shall never forget
我的心小鹿乱撞 永生难忘这一刻
Oh, my beloved
我心爱的人啊
我的心述说着千言万语
我感受到无止尽的欢乐
玫瑰噘起鲜红的嘴
像在献上亲吻
天降雨水 灼热火焰
从未如此纯粹
若沉浸在爱情中是这种感受
那我无疑已坠入爱河
What lay in my heart
在我心中
What lay in my heart, hidden all along
Has leapt to my lips today
在我心中藏了好久的话 今天终于说出
An arrow resting somewhere in my heart
在我心中闲置的情箭
Has found its bow today
今天找到了弓
Listen, my beloved
May our love last an eternity
听我说 心爱的 愿我们的爱永垂不朽
Let’s hold on to each other’s hands
让我们牵着彼此的手
And shall we part
我们永不分离
I shall walk beside you
On your chosen path
我会在你身旁 走在你选择的道路上
True to your love
对你的爱忠诚以对
Oh, my love.
我的爱
Oh, pretty one
美丽的你
我恋爱了
我恋爱了
没错!我恋爱了
Should someone ask
若有人问起
What should I tell them
what has happened to me?
我该怎么告诉他们 我发生了什么事?
Fragrance permeates my every pore
when you touch me
你触碰我时 香气渗入我的每个毛细孔
Your fragrant body
Your flaming beauty
你芬芳的身体、耀眼的美貌
Your rose-like beauty dazzles me
你玫瑰般的美让我目眩神迷
How can this charm and aura
not allure my desire?
这样的魅力和气味 怎能不引起我的欲望?
Your beauty shines bright
你的美闪耀动人
In youth’s searing light
充满朝气的炽热光芒
Oh, pretty one
-美丽的你 -我恋爱了
Oh, my love
-我的爱人 -我恋爱了
These words
-这些话 -没错!我恋爱了
Come from my heart
来自我心底
It’s only you that I love
我只爱你一人
It’s only you that I call my beloved
只有你是我心爱的人
Your steady hand stills my fluttering veil
你可靠的手稳住我颤动的面纱
And there’s turmoil in my heart.
This is the moment I shall never forget
我的心小鹿乱撞 永生难忘这一刻
Oh, my beloved
我心爱的人啊
没错 我恋爱了
你不顾我的警告 继续跟那些该死的农民见面 可恶!
你竟然擅闯进来!
我不会再容忍♥你的胡闹了
你在伦敦想干嘛随便你 但在这里不行
给我收拾行李 搭下班船回英国 听清楚了吗?
让我把话跟你说清楚 安德鲁
不要再告诉我该怎么做了 我不是小孩子
我不会离开尚庞 而且我告诉你
我随时想去村子就去
告诉我 伊莉莎
他们到底有何特别
让你甘愿忤逆自己的哥哥?
他们没有什么特别的
是你用那愚蠢的挑战对他们不公
所以我才决定帮助他们
你听好了
他们会让你有场苦战的
开始吧 亚德里 注意方向和距离!
这球怎么样啊?
只剩一球了 伯顿 全力挥击
这球怎么样啊?
出局了 先生
各位 今天的比赛到此结束
我现在要宣布打击顺序
史密斯和伯顿担任首发击球手
在史密斯之后…
由我担任第三棒…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!