I am not a child. It’s monstrous that I have to be followed.
夫人 别这么说话
My Ladyship, don’t say that.
克利福德爵士认为 您一定是被闪电击中了
Sir Clifford was sure you’d been struck by lightning.
不是你的错 克利福德的担心是没必要的
It’s not your fault. It’s foolish of Clifford to worry.
那我们回去吧
Well, let’s go home now.
其余的事情我会处理好
And I’ll take care of the rest.
你不用派佣人出去找我
You don’t need to send the servants out after me.
天啊 你去哪里了
God, where have you been?
你出去了好几个小时 又下着这么大的暴风雨
You’ve been gone out hours, and in a storm like this.
-你都在干什么 -如果我决定不告诉你呢
What have you been doing? What if I choose not to tell you?
我去了小屋 生了堆火
I went to the hut and lit a fire.
-看看你这副样子 披头散发的 -我出去淋雨了…还光着身子
-Look at you. The state of your hair. -I went out into the rain… naked.
你疯了
Are you mad?
想想看万一被梅勒斯看到 你什么都没穿还蹦蹦跳跳的样子
Suppose Mellors had seen you while you were prancing with nothing on.
好 那你就想想看
Yes… suppose he had.
你说得对 克利福德 我真的应该去收拾干净
You’re right, Clifford. I should really go and get cleaned up.
康妮
Connie!
我姐姐到了
My sister’s here!
希尔达
Hilda.
-见到你真高兴 -好久不见
-It’s so good to see you. -It’s been too long.
见到你真高兴
Good to see you.
你知道我在跟人约会 对吧
You know I’ve met someone, don’t you?
我从你的信里读出来了
I gathered from your letters, yes.
我试过告诉自己这什么都不是 试过逃避
I tried to tell myself it was nothing. I tried to stay away. I did.
但是我做不到
But I can’t.
他…
He…
我是真的爱他
I really love him.
还有…可不是
-Wow. -And– I know.
我答应了他今晚会去跟他过夜
And I said I would stay with him tonight. I promised.
你打算告诉我他是谁吗
Are you going to tell me who he is?
奥利弗梅勒斯
Oliver Mellors.
他是这里的猎场看守
He’s our gamekeeper.
希尔达 别这样 他很招人喜欢
No, Hilda. He’s lovely.
真的 他善解人意又温柔体贴
Honestly, he has such an understanding and tenderness.
他很不一般 看到他你就知道了
He’s quite the exception, you’ll see.
我一直希望你能找个别的男人
I long hoped you would find someone else.
-但是克利福德的佣人 -我不会放弃他的
-But one of Clifford’s servants? -I’m not giving him up!
听听你这口气 跟你和那个德国男孩子在一起时一样
Listen to you. It’s you and that German boy all over again.
-不是 不是那样的 -就是
-It’s not, Hilda! It’s nothing like that! -Yes, it is!
把性与爱混为一谈 因为这正好是你想要的
Confusing sex with love, and then thinking it can continue
就以为这关系能维系下去
just because it’s what you want.
拜托了 去威尼斯 花点时间想想你真正想要什么
Please, come to Venice and take the time to think through what you really want.
我知道自己想要什么
I know what I want!
-真知道 -对
-Really? -Yes!
我今晚一定要见他 否则我就不去威尼斯 我做不到
And I’m seeing him tonight or I’m not going to Venice. I can’t!
我本以为你会比其他人更能理解我
I really thought that you, of all people, would understand!
再见
Goodbye.
-再见 -我等着读你的信
-Bye. -I look forward to your letters.
祝您玩得开心 回来之后给我们讲讲见闻
You have a good time, and then come back and cheer us up.
我会的 你们保重
I will. Take care.
奥利弗
Oliver.
这是我姐姐希尔达
This is my sister, Hilda.
-你好 -希尔达 这是奥利弗梅勒斯
-Hello. -Hilda, this is Oliver Mellors.
-你好 -幸会
-Hello. -Pleasure to meet you.
请坐
Take a seat then.
希尔达
Hilda.
你想让我说什么
What do you want me to say?
你想到什么就说什么
Whatever it is you’re thinking.
很好
Very well.
在你们的小屋里幽会是一回事
It is one thing to hold trysts in your cottage,
但是你们走出去的时候会发生什么
but what happens when you go out into the world?
那时康妮的朋友们会躲着她走
When Connie’s friends cross the street to avoid her.
这么说不公平
That’s not fair.
她把我看穿了
She’s got me figured out, then, eh?
是什么让我这么快就被看穿了 是不是我说了什么
What summed me up so quick? Were it summat I said?
梅勒斯先生
Mr. Mellors.
一旦你失去了这份工作 你要如何照顾她呢
How do you expect to take care of her once you’ve lost your job?
你真的相信你有可能给她幸福吗
Do you actually believe you can give her a chance at happiness?
你问错人了
Oh, you’re asking the wrong person there.
我只知道 我从她那里得到了很多快乐
All I know is I get a great deal of happiness from her.
你至少考虑过自己的幸福
-Thought of your own happiness at least.
够了
Hilda, enough!
梅勒斯先生 我觉得你比她更清楚
I think you understand far better than she does
这件事会怎样狼狈收场
how badly this could end, Mr. Mellors.
想想她对你到底有多重要
Think about how much she really means to you.
我早上来接你 康妮 一大早
I’ll pick you up in the morning, Connie. Early.
别让我等你
Don’t keep me waiting.
-告辞 -希尔达
-Mr. Mellors. -Hilda.
对不起 我不应该带她过来的
I’m so sorry. I shouldn’t have brought her.
请别因为她的话而不高兴
Please don’t let her upset you.
她只是想保护我
She’s just protective.
她说得对
She’s right.
我们没有考虑过未来的事情 对吧
We haven’t thought beyond tomorrow, have we?
克利福德爵士会反对离婚
Sir Clifford will fight this divorce.
他会争夺我们的孩子
He’ll fight to keep our child.
在你出现之前 我从来不需要考虑这些事情
I never had to think about these things until you turned up.
我们上楼吧
Let’s go upstairs.
真好
Yeah, that’s good. That’s good.

-Yes.
内德 你♥他♥妈♥来这里干什么
The fuck are you playing at, Ned?
冷静 梅勒斯 我不是来吵架的 伯莎要我来的
Calm down, Mellors. I’m not here to fight. Bertha sent me.
她现在是你的问题了
She’s your problem now.
不是我的
Not mine.
她可不是这么看的
Ain’t how she sees it.
她仍然是你的妻子 有权分到你一半的战争津贴
She’s still your wife, entitled to half your military pension.
我还有权离婚呢 可我离不了 不是吗
Aye, and I’m entitled to a divorce. I won’t get one, will I?
那就赶快滚蛋
-Fuck off, then.
好的 我这就走
-All right. I’m going.
我这就走
I’m going.
他走了
Is he gone?
除非是他刚死在外面了
Unless his heart’s just given out running.
直到我们确定他走了你再起来
Stay there till we know he’s gone.
她会在想什么
-Oh, what is she thinking?
走吧
Go on.
康妮
Connie.
看在老天爷的份上 康妮
For heaven’s sake, Connie.
我们明天就要去威尼斯了 有必要这么一副惨兮兮的样子吗
We’re going to Venice tomorrow. Do you have to look so miserable?
我想我怀孕了
I think I’m pregnant.

Right.
我猜不是克利福德的
I assume it’s not Clifford’s.
不是他的
No.
但他确实说过 如果我和别的男人有了孩子他会开心
Although, he did say he would be happy for me to have a child with another man.
真的
-Seriously?
我不知道自己还能忍♥多久
I don’t know how much longer I can do this.
-没什么 -忍♥什么
It’s all right. What exactly?
出什么事了
What’s happened?
我爱上了一个人
I’m in love with someone
不是克利福德
other than Clifford.
所以你找了个情人
So you’ve taken a lover?
好啊
Well, good.
是我认识的人吗
Do I know the man?
不是
No.
但我想跟克利福德离婚
But I think I… want a divorce from Clifford.
因为你对这个外面的男人有了感情
Because of your feelings for this other man?
如果你想听听我的意见
Well, if you want my opinion…
我很抱歉 但你离婚不会有什么收益
I’m sorry, but you stand to gain very little by breaking things off.
感情不会持久
Feelings come and go.
你今年可能爱这个男人 明年会爱另一个
You may love one man this year and another the next,
但是世界会继续运转
but the world will go on.
勒格贝会继续屹立在那里
And Wragby will go on standing.
你可以享乐

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!