Look at me.
查泰莱夫人
-Lady Chatterley.
-您的书 -不用了 谢谢你
-Your book! -Oh, it’s all right. Thank you.
农夫这样骑马
-她真是完美无瑕 -别被她骗了
-She’s perfect. -Don’t let her fool you.
这小家伙让我们度过了很多不眠之夜
That one’s given us a lot of sleepless nights.
我猜都是值得的
Bet it’s all worth it.
我们很高兴有了你 对不对 约瑟芬
Well, we’re very happy to have you, aren’t we, Josephine?
对不对
Aren’t we?
我和克利福德谈过 有一天会要个孩子
Clifford and I talked about having a child one day.
真的
Have you?
他腿不好用
Hmm. I mean, just because he’s lost the use of his legs,
不等于我们没法有孩子
doesn’t mean we can’t have children.
那样就太好了
-That’s wonderful, isn’t it?
约瑟芬有个玩伴一定会很开心
Josephine would love a new playmate.
对不对
Would you?
做母亲真的非常值得
And being a mother, I recommend it by all means.
我刚才在跟你开玩笑
I lied to you.
这孩子确实很完美
She’s perfect.
-猎场看守来这里干什么 -他来取新鲜牛奶
-What’s the gamekeeper doing here? -He comes each day for fresh milk.
-你好 梅勒斯先生 -你好 弗林特太太
-Good day to you, Mr. Mellors. -Mrs. Flint.
查泰莱夫人
-Lady Chatterley.
-您能照看她一下吗 -当然可以
-Would you, uh, keep an eye on her? -Of course.
约瑟芬 你好啊
-Josephine, hello.
好吧 小叮当 你手里有什么
All right, tinker. What you got?
你说过要来小屋的
Said you’d come to the cottage.
我说的是尽量
I said I’d try.
你一会儿过去吗
Will you come later?
这是什么
What’s this?
这是什么
What’s this, then?
给你
Here you are.
谢谢
Thank you.
-我得走了 -好吧
-I should go. -Oh, all right.
约瑟芬 见到你可真开心
-Lovely to see you, Josephine.
-需要我送您回去吗 -不用了
-Shall I walk you home? -No. No, not necessary.
来看你真开心 弗林特太太
Um… Lovely to see you, Mrs. Flint.
-一定要再来 -会的
-Do come again. -I will.
再次感谢 多保重
-Thanks again. Take care. Take care.
来说再见
Say bye. Say bye.
再见
Bye.
哎呦
Ayup!
是要甩掉我吧
Giving me the slip like?
你这话是什么意思
What do you mean?
什么
Pardon?
你这话是什么意思
What do you mean?
你没来小屋
Well, you didn’t come to the cottage.
而且刚才我想碰你 你却闪开了
And the way you pulled back from me just then.
弗林特太太可能会看到 你疯了吗
Mrs. Flint could have seen. Are you mad?
那就去小屋啊
Come to the cottage, then.
不去
No.
我们没有时间去那里了
By the time we get there, it’ll be too late.
从这里穿过去
Come through here.
来啊
Come on.
什么 这里
What? Here?
对 夫人
Aye, milady.
就在这里
Right here.
-别叫我夫人 -你不想当夫人
-Don’t call me that. -You don’t want to be a lady?
跟你在一起时不想
Not with you.
你想要来点粗野的
You would want coarser treatment with me?
把衣服脱了
Take this off.
解开我裤子
Undo my trousers.

Yeah.
躺下
-Lie down.
躺下
Lie down.
不对
No.
别仰着头 看着我
No, don’t turn away. Look at me.
我要你操♥我♥
I want you to fuck me.
你要我♥操♥你
You want me to fuck you?

Yes.

Yes. Yes.
对 就这样
-Yes. That’s it.
就这样 康妮
That’s it, Connie.
刚才我们是同时到达高♥潮♥的
We both came off together that time.
能这样很不错
-It’s good when that happens. -Hmm.
有人一辈子都没尝过这种滋味
Some people live their whole lives and never know that feeling.
真的
-Really?
那是…算了 天知道
Is that the– All right, yeah. Fuck knows.
你得帮我一把 康妮 来吧
You’re gonna have to help me, Connie. Here you are.
你知道自己有什么吗
You know what you have?
柔情
Tenderness.
我指的不是绅士那种感觉
I… I didn’t say you were gentle.
绅士我见得多了
I’ve had enough of gentlemen.
-他们是另一种人 -哪种人
-They’re a different breed. -How do you mean?
没情感的人
Dead.
Dead.
你得让自己变得铁石心肠
You’ve got to… cut them parts of you that feel off,
才能做得出把人送去矿场
if you’re gonna send men into mines or…
工厂…
factories or…
或战场的事
into battle.
不变得铁石心肠 就得内疚地活着
Either that or you live with what you’ve done.
你跟我以前见过的男人都不一样
You’re not like any man I’ve… ever met before.
你也跟别的女人不一样
You’re not like any other woman.
怎么不一样
How?
你很美
You are beautiful.
在此之前 我根本没意识到自己有多孤独
You know, I don’t think I… realized how lonely I’ve been until now.
谢谢你
Thank you.
你得走了
You better go.
黑桃十
Ten of spades.
那我得出K压住你
Well, I have got you there with the king.
-我 康妮… -我 奥利弗…
-I, Connie… -I, Oliver…
-…接受你 奥利弗… -…接受你 康妮…
-…take you, Oliver… -…take you, Connie…
-…用力量… -…和自♥由♥…
-…in strength… -…and in freedom…
-…和欢愉 -…和欢愉
…and in ecstasy.
水有多深
-How deep is it?
求你了
-Please.
“我为什么爱你 ”
-“Why do I like you?” -Mm-hmm.
“果实是黑色的”
“Fruit is black.”
夫人 对不起我打扰了您
Oh, Your Ladyship, I’m sorry to disturb you.
-我看到灯开着 就… -没关系 真的
-I saw the light and– -It’s all right, honestly.
坐吧 我很高兴能有人陪
Sit. Be happy to have some company.
真的
Really.
你怎么这么晚还不睡
Why are you up so late?
克利福德爵士一直没有睡
Uh, Sir Clifford, he’s not been sleeping.
我忍♥不住去看了看他
I can’t help looking in on him.
我对我丈夫也是这样
-Hmm. -It was the same with me husband.
哪怕他只是感冒了 我也会彻夜不眠地为他担心
If he so much as got a cold, I’d be up all night worrying over him.
泰德
Ted.
你一定很想他
You must miss him.
已经过去25年了
Oh, it’s been 25 years,
但是 不瞒您说 有时我睡醒了躺在床上时
but do you know, still sometimes in bed,
还是会想:“他不在我床上”
I’ll wake up, and I think, “He’s not in bed with me.”
想念肌肤相触
Oh, it’s just the touch of him.

Aye.
很奇妙 对不对
It’s amazing, isn’t it?
你居然会如此深爱一个人
How someone can get so into your blood.
是啊
Oh, it is.
这感觉会让你愤愤不平
It can make you bitter.
如果没有那个矿坑 泰德现在还会活在世上
If it hadn’t been for that pit, Ted’d still be here.
他讨厌下矿工作
He hated it down there.
他讨厌他的工作 但有什么办法呢 他被生活困住了
He hated it, but what could he do? He was trapped.
我猜我们都是殊途同归
I suppose we all are in different ways.
你从没考虑过改嫁

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!