What?
对不起 康
I’m sorry, Con.
我再也不行了 你明白吗
I just can’t anymore, you know?
真是对不起你
I’m so sorry.
没关系的 别担心
It’s all right. Don’t worry.
你不介意
You’ll be fine?
是的
Yes.
我爱你 康
I love you, Con.
否极泰来
This is misfortune, but you’ll see.
我们在勒格贝这里
We… We’ll be happy here
会过上好日子的
at Wragby.
您好 爵士
Hello, sir.
我是一个坚强而勤奋的人 不会让您失望的
I’m a strong, hardworking man, and I will not let you down.
我叫莉莉惠登 家母曾经为杰弗里爵士工作
Lily Wheedon. My mum worked for Sir Geoffrey.
真的
Really?
奥利弗梅勒斯
Oliver Mellors?
战前你为家父工作过
You, uh, worked for my father before the war.
对 爵士
Aye, sir.
-你当过陆军中尉 -是的 爵士
-And you were an army lieutenant. -I was, sir.
你曾当过军官 再回来看守猎场
Do you honestly believe that a return to gamekeeping
真的能让你满意吗
will be satisfying after your time as an officer?
清静的环境对我有好处
Bit of quiet’d do me good.
战争对人们的影响我已经看够了
-I’ve seen enough of what war does to men. -Hmm.
我也看够了
As have I.
你一定比我更了解这个庄园
You must know your way around the estate better than I do.
夫人 其实我不了解这里 她工作的时候我不能过来
Oh, no, milady. I couldn’t visit while she was working.
很好 欢迎你回来 梅勒斯先生
Very well then. Welcome back, Mr. Mellors.
谢谢爵士
Sir.
这样的话 我们就一起熟悉这里吧 好吗
In that case, we’ll have to learn our way around together. Won’t we?
谢谢你 莉莉
Thank you, Lily.
夫人您好 我叫凯莉马丁
My name is Kelly Martin, milady.
-谢谢你 -我做过五年的女仆
-Thank you. -I’ve been a maid for five years.
亲爱的希尔达…
Dear Hilda,
恕我自私大意 没有早点写信给你
I’m a thoughtless lout for not writing sooner.
请容我为自己辩解几句 打理勒格贝需要耗费大量精力
In my defense, Wragby needed an enormous amount of tending to.
但我们终于招到了足够人手
But we finally have a full staff
他们创造了奇迹 把庄园恢复到了往日的样子
who’ve done wonders in restoring the place.
克利福德的体力恢复了
Clifford’s strength has returned.
虽然他仍然只允许我一个人 照顾他的起居
I’m still the only one he’s willing to let help him,
但是他能自理的事情越来越多
but every day, he can do more and more on his own.
他一直在写作
He’s writing, all the time,
这让他精神振奋 他已经快写完第一本小说了
which keeps his spirits up, and he’s nearly finished his first novel.
“我第一次见到格特鲁德夫人 是在一次晚宴上 逗号♥
“I first met Mrs. Gertrude at a dinner, comma,
晚宴的主人是威瑟比勋爵”
-thrown by Lord Witherby.”
威瑟比 W I T H E R B Y
Witherby, W-I-T-H-E-R-B-Y.
“还有那种人…” 我很满意这一段…
“With the sort of fellow, whom–” I’m quite pleased with this…
这里远离城市 一片宁静
-It is quiet here in the country. -“The sort of fellow…”
我怀念我们在伦敦的那段时光
I miss the life we had in London,
我当然也很想你
and, of course, I miss you.
但是我觉得 不论经历多少磨难
But we have to live, I suppose,
日子总是要继续的
no matter how many skies have fallen.
这里来过一些客人
We have had some guests.
大多是克利福德结婚前结交的朋友
Mostly Clifford’s old bachelor friends.
他们中大多数人还是单身 相信我 这并不奇怪
It’s hardly surprising that most of them haven’t found women, believe me.
我们偶尔也招待来访的作家
Now and again, we also get visits from writers
克利福德要寻求他们的建议
whose advice Clifford has sought out.
显然 我以前的朋友
Apparently, my old friends
似乎认为霉运会传染 所以都没来看过我
all seem to think misfortune is contagious.
我知道
I know you and Owen
战争结束后 你和欧文一直在四处旅行
have been traveling everywhere since the war ended,
但是一旦你们回家安顿下来 我很想见见你
but once you’ve settled back home, I would so love to see you.
-打扰你了吗 -一点都没有
-Am I interrupting? -No, not at all.
我在考虑去伦敦住几天
I was thinking about going to London for a few days
去看看希尔达
to visit Hilda.
那我不就要无依无靠了
Leaving me to fend for myself?
我们有一屋子的佣人
We do have a house full of servants.
我不需要佣人 我需要你
I don’t need servants. I need you.
不能邀请希尔达过来吗 我非常欢迎她
Why don’t you invite Hilda? She’d be more than welcome.
我邀请过 但要离开伦敦几周 她办不到
I have. She can’t get away from London for a few weeks.
至少她能来 我很高兴
Hmm. I’m glad at least she can come.
我要出去散散步
I’m going to go for a walk.
为什么 你需要什么 可以派沃伦太太出去买♥♥
Why? We can send Mrs. Warren out for anything you might need.
我什么都不需要 克利福德 我就是想去散散步
I don’t need anything, Clifford. I just want to go for a walk.
好吧 亲爱的
Very well, dear.
-随你的便 -天啊
-As you like. -Jesus.
你好
-Hello.
弗洛茜 过来
Flossie! Come here, lass.
来吧
Come on.
很好
Good girl. Good girl.
我往深处走了一点
I wandered further down and I found this stream running right through the woods.
发现有一条小溪穿过那片树林
I, uh, think I know the place. Doubt I’d be able to get there anymore.
我想我知道那地方 但是估计再也去不了了
如果你想去 我们肯定能想到办法
I’m sure we can find a way if you wanted to go.
-对吧 -也许吧
-Right. -Perhaps.
来吧
Here we are.
-准备好了 -好了
-Ready? -Yes.

All right.
没事
It’s fine.
-可以吗 -可以
-It’s all right? -Yes.
你别松手
Uh, I don’t want you to drop me.
我不会松手的
I’m not going to drop you.
来 这样…
Look, just, um…
好了
There we go.
好了 没问题 让我自己来
There we are. That’s fine. Just let me go there.
谢谢
Thank you. Thank you.
-好了 -你看 你都不用我扶着了
Ah. There. -See, you didn’t need my help at all.
-有时候你肯定觉得我很累赘 -怎么会
-There must be times you hate me for this. -No.
你想过我也不会怪你
I wouldn’t blame you.
有时候我觉得 当初要是死了就好了
There are days I wish I hadn’t made it back.
克利福德
Clifford.
别说这种话
Don’t talk like that.
没有你我会过不下去的 你知道的
I’d be lost without you, Con. You know that.
我去开窗户 放点新鲜空气进来
Let’s open some windows, get some fresh air in here.
我还没见过这么晴朗的天空
I’ve never seen the sky so clear.
那是因为没有灰烟 五朔节煤矿不开
Yes, well, there’s no smoke in the air. Mines are closed for May Day.
你应该去特弗肖走走
You should go down to Tevershall.
看看那里的集市 你可以去
See the fair. You can, you know?
只要在下午茶前赶回来就行
Just be back in time for tea.
那好 我可能会去
-Yes, I might. -Hmm.
-你们好 -见到您很高兴 查泰莱夫人
-Nice to see you, Lady Chatterley. -Milady.
认识您我很高兴 查泰莱夫人
It’s nice to meet you, Lady Chatterley.
你真太好了
Oh, that’s so kind.
谢谢你
Thank you.
祝您五朔节快乐 夫人
Happy May Day to you, milady.
五朔节快乐
Happy May Day.
这是谁呀 她真可爱
Who’s this? She’s precious.
-是我女儿约瑟芬 -你好啊 约瑟芬
-This is my Josephine. -Hi, Josephine.
向查泰莱夫人问好
Say hello to Lady Chatterley.
看起来今天人人见了我都这样
I seem to be having that effect on people today.
我夫家姓弗林特 我是村子里的老师
I’m Mrs. Flint. I’m a schoolteacher here in the village.
我叫康妮 幸会
I’m Connie. Lovely to meet you.
您庄园里的梅海农场 就是租给我丈夫的
My, uh… My husband leases Marehay Farm from your estate.
-梅海农场 -离您不远
-Marehay Farm? -It’s not far from where you are.
肩并肩 我们斗到底 人人抗争 就能阻止他们
Side by side we fight forever. More in numbers makes them stop.
只要我们团结在一起
Just as long as we stand together.
您没事吧 夫人
这是在干什么
What was that?
是矿工 他们又出来抗♥议♥了
The miners. They’re out protesting again.
-又出来 -放开他
-Again? -Leave him!
这种事…经常发生吗
Um, that, um… That happens a lot?
他们一定是从其他矿上来的
They must’ve been from one of the other mines.
他们在自己村子里游♥行♥的话 会被开除的

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!