但是记住
Though know this.
我永远都不会同意跟你离婚
I will never grant you your divorce.
因为你背弃了你的誓言
Because you broke your word.
因为你在勒格贝的作为 让我的人生成了别人的笑柄
Because you’ve made a mockery of my life here in Wragby.
我不想再给你任何东西了
I am not inclined to give you anything ever again.
我觉得你从来都没真正想过
I don’t think you ever really were.
夫人
Milady.
我不是有意打探您的事情 但是我很替您担心
I wasn’t meaning to pry, but I worried about you.
我挺好
I’m all right.
听着
Listen.
你不知道梅勒斯去哪儿了
You have no idea where Mellors has gone?
不知道
No.
如果你的朋友听到任何消息 能让他们通知你吗
Would you ask your friends to let you know if they hear any news?
我要怎么解释打听这事的原因
And why shall I say I’m asking?
因为我爱他
Because I love him.
-就这么说 -是 夫人
-Tell them that. -Yes, milady.
夫人…
Milady…
我真心希望您能找到那位先生
I do hope you find your gentleman.
谢谢你 博尔顿太太
Thank you, Mrs. Bolton.
我也希望如此
So do I. So do I.
这么说都是真的了
It’s all true, then?
夫人离开克利福德爵士了
Has Her Ladyship left Sir Clifford?
夫人请求大家
Her Ladyship has asked
有任何关于梅勒斯先生的消息 都让她知道
that you will pass along any news of Mr. Mellors.
她的原话是:“因为我爱他”
“‘Cause I love him,” she said.
为了梅勒斯 她放弃了一切
She gave up everything for him.
她的头衔 她的财富 她在世界上的地位
Her title, her wealth, her position in the world.
现在她找不到他了
Now she’s lost him.
我不许你们说他们的坏话 一个字都不行
I’ll not hear a word spoken against them.
这是一段爱的佳话
This is a love story.
这个地方正在失去魅力 你不觉得吗
This place is losing its charm, don’t you think?
什么
What?
我们回伦敦吧
Let’s go back to London.
好的
All right.
我叫康妮里德 我想我们没正式介绍过
I’m Connie Reid. I don’t think we met.
祝各位今晚愉快
Have a lovely evening.
那一页你读了多少遍
How many times have you read that page?
有事吗
What?
看起来他好像找到了你
Well… it looks as though he’s found you.
-我的天啊 -是啊
-Oh my God. -Yes.
我猜你又要借我的车了
You’ll want my car again, I imagine.
你一定不会想到吧 你离开勒格贝的消息
You’ll be impressed to learn that word of your departure from Wragby
一直传到了我在苏格兰的小村庄
has made it all the way to my little village in Scotland.
是一个到当地矿上工作的人说的
A man came to work in the local mines, brought the tale with him,
他告诉了酒吧里的每一个人 有位女士爱上了一位雇工
telling everyone in the pub about a lady who fell for a hired man
而且不介意别人知道这件事 因为她爱那个雇工
and didn’t care if the world knew it because… she loved him.
当然 他没提我们的名字
Names weren’t used, of course.
我只是“猎场看守”
I was simply “the gamekeeper.”
而你是“恋爱中的女士”
You were the “Lady in love.”
先生 我在找奥利弗梅勒斯
Excuse me, I’m looking for Oliver Mellors.
您认识他吗
Do you… Do you know him?
我认识
Oh yes, I do.
他住在路那边
He’s down that road.
谢谢您 非常感谢
Thank you. Thank you so much!
这是一个动人的故事 我发现自己很想知道
It was a good story, and I found myself wondering
这故事是否可能有更多内容
if there might be more to the tale.
我以前的战友 帮我在这儿的农场找了份工作
A feller I knew from the army got me work at a farm here.
每周工资30先令
Thirty shillings a week
在路尽头的小屋里有个不错的住所
and decent lodgings in a cottage up the road.
我想先找到人生目标
I thought I needed a purpose
再把你和孩子带入我的生活
before bringing you and a child into my life.
我不能说我在农场里 找到了更重要的人生意义
I can’t say I’ve found any greater meaning here on the farm,
但是我在这里安了家
but I’ve made a home.
我想象不出你都经历了什么
I can’t imagine what you’ve already been through
你又放弃了什么
and how much you’ve already given up.
你搬到这里跟我一起住的话 会放弃更多东西 但是…
but… You’d be giving up even more to come live here with me,
奥利弗
Oliver!
…我们在一起的激♥情♥
…what we have… together
是我以前从没经历过的
is different than anything I’ve ever known.
我们之间有一团小小的火焰 它一直在燃烧
There’s a little flame between us. It’s always burning.
我开始相信 照料这团火焰
And I’ve come to believe that tending a fire like that is…
就是很有价值的人生目标
purpose enough for any life.
(本片改编自 大卫赫伯特劳伦斯的同名小说)

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!