Please yourself,
但要忠于勒格贝
but stick by Wragby.
这样 勒格贝也会忠于你
And Wragby will stick by you.
我们出发去威尼斯吧
Let’s go to Venice, shall we?
(本书属于康斯坦丝里德)
(《出航》弗吉尼亚伍尔夫著)
他回来时自认为高人一等
He comes back home thinking he’s better than the lot of us.
让全世界都觉得 他们的所有问题都是可怜的伯莎的错
Gets the world to think poor Bertha’s to blame for all their trouble,
然后还拒绝供养她
and then he refuses to support her.
-太不光彩了 -可不是
-Bloody disgrace. -I know.
伯莎今天去了小屋 试图挽回这桩婚姻
Bertha goes to the cottage today, trying to patch things up.
合情合理
Makes sense.
她在壁炉里找到了丝绸睡衣
She found them silk nightclothes in the fire.
难怪他不跟人交往 他那里藏着个女人呢
No wonder he keeps to himself. He’s hiding a woman in there.
查泰莱夫人 借给她的猎场看守人一本书
Lady Chatterley loans her gamekeeper a book,
有人说她…对不起 这太离谱了
and she’s accused of… Sorry, that’s outrageous.
当然了 这种事情上 我可不会透露任何秘密
Of course it is. I won’t breathe another word on the subject.
人人都在谈论这件事 你知道人们八卦起来的样子
Everyone’s talking about it. You know how people gossip.
爵士 没人想谈这件事
Sir, no one wants to have this conversation,
但我们必须得谈
but we must.
当然 这纯粹是胡说八道
And of course, it’s pure nonsense.
但是您的猎场看守 似乎引发了各种各样的谣言
But your gamekeeper seems to inspire all manner of rumors.
越早打发他走越好
The sooner you pack him off, the better.
林利 你来告诉我这事我很感激
I appreciate you coming to me with this.
我明白你的顾虑
Your concerns are noted.
喂…
Hello…
我要接一个伦敦的号♥码
I’d like a London number, please.
找查泰莱夫人
Lady Chatterley.
-哎呦 博尔顿太太 -你好
-Ayuh, Mrs. Bolton. -Good day.
我听说克利福德爵士找我
I hear Sir Clifford’s asking for me.
是的 他在书房♥
Of course, yes. He’s in his study.
好的
Right, aye.
梅勒斯先生
Mr. Mellors.
我给夫人打过电♥话♥了 她正在回来的路上
I called Her Ladyship, and she’s coming back.
-什么时候到 -今晚
-When? -This evening.
她会尽快赶回来
As soon as she can get here.
她说你们可以在小屋碰面 然后决定该怎么办
She said you could meet at the hut and decide what to do.
接下来…
There’s…
接下来会有一段黑暗的日子 博尔顿太太
There’s dark days coming, Mrs. Bolton.
最好能躲开
Best to steer clear from it all.
进来
Come in.
你是我的佣人
You are my servant,
经我的允许 在我的土地上生活
living upon my land at my sole discretion,
现在你的不端行为 已经成为流言蜚语的话题
and now your indecencies have become the subject of gossip.
您该让那些传播流言蜚语的人闭…
You should shut the mouths of the gossips–
查泰莱夫人的名声已遭到诋毁 你意识到了吗
Are you aware that Lady Chatterley’s name has been slandered?
据说小屋里发现的一本书上 有她的名字
Apparently, her name was inscribed in a book found at the cottage.
我的挂历上有一张玛丽皇后的照片
I’ve got a picture of Queen Mary on me wall calendar.
她也是我的情人喽
I suppose she’s in my harem as well.
我不喜欢你这种讽刺的口气 梅勒斯
I do not appreciate your sarcasm, Mellors.
我要你在今天结束之前
You have until the end of today,
离开我的领土 再也不准回来
after which time I never want to see you set foot upon my land again.
-我说清楚了吗 -非常清楚
-Do I make myself clear? -Oh, perfectly.
我这就去收拾东西
I better get packing then.
弗林特太太 打扰一下
Mrs. Flint. Mrs. Flint, excuse me.
-我得哄约瑟芬睡觉 -我知道你听说了一些事情
-I have to get Josephine to bed. -I know you’ve heard things.
拜托了 我做不到 这农场是克利福德爵士租给我们的
Please, I can’t do this. We lease this farm from Sir Clifford.
一直会租给你们
And you always will.
您在这里跟他约会 对不对 就是他来取牛奶的那一天
You met him here, didn’t you? The day he came to get milk?
-我还以为您是来看我们的 -我当然是
-I thought you’d come to see us. -Of course I did.
我找到了您在树林里停车的地方
I found where you parked the car in the trees.
-不 只有那一次 -我不想知道
-No, that was one time. -I don’t want to know.
晚安 查泰莱夫人
Good evening, Lady Chatterley.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
你要去哪里
Where are you going?
奥利弗
Oliver.
我们的秘密被揭穿了
The cat is well and truly out of the bag now, Connie.
人人都在说这件事
Everybody’s talking.
我被解雇了
I’ve been sacked.
康妮 不能让人看到你在这里 你必须去威尼斯
You cannot be seen here, Connie. You need to be in Venice.
-但我们可以一起离开 现在就走 -看看我这副样子
-But we could just leave together. Now. -Look at me.
我没有什么可以给你的
I have nothing to give you.
我没有工作 没有家 没有人生目标 什么都没有
I’ve no job. I’ve no home. I’ve no purpose in life. Nothing.
别这么说
Don’t say that.
你是我的一切
You are everything to me.
梅勒斯
Mellors!
你得走了
You need to go!
看着我
-Look at me. -Shh.
答应我 我们将共度此生
Promise me, promise me we’ll share our lives.
-好的 -答应我
-Aye. -Promise.
好的 我的姑娘
Aye, me lass.
等到时机合适的时候
When the time comes. When the time comes.
梅勒斯
-Mellors!
哎呦 哥们 让我拿一下外套…
Ayuh, can I grab me coat, mate, or…
我会找到你的
I’ll find you.
无论你在哪里 我都会找到你
Wherever you are, I’ll find you.
-夫人 您不该来这里 -让开 博尔顿太太
-My Ladyship, you shouldn’t be here. -No, Mrs. Bolton.
康妮
Connie.
都是真的
It’s all true.
你为什么要这么做
Why would you do this?
-这是你的主意 -我的主意 不是
-It was your idea. -My idea? No, no, no.
你非常清楚我要做什么
Clifford, you knew perfectly well what I was getting into.
跟合适的人 我说的是合适的人
With the right sort of man. I said the right sort!
奥利弗梅勒斯比我见过的任何人都好
Oliver Mellors is a better person than anyone I’ve ever met.
我话说得很清楚 康妮
I was perfectly clear, Connie.
-我们讨论过规则 -我怀上他的孩子了
-We discussed the rules. -I’m going to have his child.
你怀上…
You’re going to–
真的
You’re sure?
但是…大家都知道了
But… everybody knows.
你不至于还在指望 我对外声称说这孩子是我的吧
You can’t possibly expect me to claim that child as mine now.
不 我…
No, I…
我没这么想
I don’t.
I don’t.
我要离婚 克利福德
I want a divorce, Clifford.
我要离开你
I’m leaving you.
不行 你不能
No. No, you can’t.
听着 我为事情发展到这一步 感到很遗憾
Look, I’m… I’m so sorry about how this has all turned out,
但是我们都知道
but we both know that this… marriage
很早开始 这段婚姻就已不再幸福
has been very unhappy for a very long time now.
不是这样的 我觉得幸福
It hasn’t been. It hasn’t been. Not for me.
是啊
Well, yes.
这是因为规矩都是你定的
Because you laid out all the rules.
而且我试着遵从
And I tried to follow them.
试着尽我所能地支持你
I tried to support you in every way I could.
但是你没有给我任何回报
But you gave me nothing in return.
没有丝毫的爱意或善意
Not the slightest drop of affection or kindness.
更糟的是 你让我觉得 渴望爱和善意是一种羞耻
And what’s worse, you made me feel ashamed for even wanting those things.
我一直很关心你 康妮
I’ve always cared for you, Connie.
对 关心我
Yes, cared for me.
就像你关心你的书和你的收音机一样
In the same way you care for your books and for your radio,
但从来没有 按照我需要你的方式关心我
but never in the ways I need you to.
我爱你 康妮
I love you, Connie.
我在用我所知的唯一的方式爱着你
I’ve loved you the only way I know how.
凡是我知道如何给予的一切 我都给了你
I’ve given you everything I know how to give.
不够
It’s not enough.
那就告诉我 康
Then talk to me, Con.
帮我理解
Help me understand.
告诉我 我怎么做才能向你证明我的感受
Show me how I can prove to you how I feel.
放我走
Let me go.
求你了
Please.
放我走
Let me go.
走吧
Go.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!