♪ 他是个流浪汉 ♪
♪ He’s a tramp ♪
♪ 他是个独行侠 ♪
♪ He’s a loner ♪
♪ 没什么好说的了 ♪
♪ And there’s nothing more to say ♪
♪ 如果他是个流浪汉 ♪
♪ If he’s a tramp ♪
♪ 那谁还需要他呢 ♪
♪ Then who needs him? ♪
♪ 我们知道他会一直这样下去 ♪
♪ Oh, we know he’ll always stay that way ♪
♪ 他从不改变 ♪
♪ He never changes ♪
听我们的 亲爱的
Listen, darling.
♪ 我们知道他会一直这样下去 ♪
♪ We know he’ll always stay that way ♪
♪ 我们是想帮你 ♪
♪ We’re trying to help ya ♪
♪ 我们知道他会一直这样下去 ♪
♪ We know he’ll always stay that way! ♪
一个流浪汉
A tramp.
来吧 该走了
Come on. It’s time to go.
是疯子
It’s Nutsy.
他要回家了吗
Is he going home?
他们要带他去哪
Where’re they taking him?
穿过那扇单行门
Through the one-way door.
流浪狗收♥容♥所♥
来吧 该走了
Come on, it’s time to go.
淑女 你没事吧
Lady! Are you okay?
淑女 我们很抱歉
Lady, we’re so sorry.
见到你我太高兴了
I’m so glad to see you.
你一定吓坏了
You must’ve been terrified!
狗不应该在街头游荡
The street’s no place for a dog.
别担心 我们要回家了
Don’t worry. We’re going home.
我们带你回家吧
Let’s get you home.
你没事我很高兴
I’m glad you’re okay.
甜蜜的家
Home, sweet home.
没有你我们就不是一家人了
We’re not a family without you.

Home.
看看你
Look at you.
真不敢相信你独自在镇上到处跑
I can’t believe you’ve been running around town all alone.
太可怕了
That’s just awful.
欢迎回家
Welcome home.
我尽力收拾干净了
I tried my best to tidy up.
你找到它了
You found her!
谢天谢地它没事
Thank goodness she’s safe and sound.
真希望你没有那样跑掉 淑女 你把大家都吓坏了
Wish you hadn’t run off like that, Lady. You upset everyone.
没关系 淑女
That’s okay, Lady.
莎拉姑姑的意思是她很抱歉
What Aunt Sarah meant to say was she’s sorry.
而且她要走了
And she was just leaving.
你知道吗
Well, you know what?
我正好有个
Just so happens that I do have
非常重要的约会
a very important engagement to attend to.
要是我的话 我会仔细考虑
You know, if I were you, I would think long and hard
要不要让那条狗靠近可爱的宝宝
about letting that dog get close to that sweet baby.
-下次我们可以… -不会有下次了
– I mean, next time we can… – Oh, there won’t be a next time.
你说什么
Excuse me?
你好大的胆子
How dare you!
好吧
Well…
莎拉姑姑说的
Aunt Sarah does have a point
让你靠近宝宝的话是有道理的
about letting you get close to the baby.
没事的 淑女 来吧
It’s all right, Lady. Come on.
来吧 淑女 来吧
Come on, Lady. Come on.
淑女 这是露露
Lady, this is Lulu.
她现在也是家庭的一员了
She’s part of the family now, too.
来吧
Go on.
真好
There you go.
你在玩吗
Are you playing?
一切都恢复正常是不是很棒
Isn’t it nice to have everything back to normal?
穿着裙子的狗还好意思说
Says the dog in a dress.
老天在上 注意你的口水
Oh, for goodness sake, watch your drool!
我今天已经洗一次过澡了
I’ve already had a bath today.
我真的很想你们
I really missed you guys.
那吉姆和达令…
And things with Jim Dear and Darling are, uh…
我不是他们世界的中心了
Well, I’m not the center of their world anymore,
不过我们的世界变大了
but our world is just bigger.
仅此而已 我们有了露露
That’s all. We have Lulu now.
听起来真操心
Sounds exhausting.
你不再流落街头我们就很高兴了
We’re just glad you’re off the street.
远离那条肮脏的流浪狗
Away from that dirty street dog.
是啊 我想你们没看错他
Yeah, guess you all were right about him.
不过也不全是坏事
Although it wasn’t all bad.
流浪狗 他们和我们一样
You know, street dogs, they’re just like us.
他们只是不够幸运 没有家
They just aren’t lucky enough to have homes.
仅此而已
That’s all.
所以你能回家真是太好了 不是吗
Then it’s a darn good thing you made it back to yours, innit?
是啊
Yeah.
我无法想象街头生活
I cannot imagine life on the street!
争夺残羹剩饭填饱肚子
Scrappin’ about for your next meal,
没有栅栏给你安全感
no fences to make you feel safe.
那是我能想象到的最奇怪的生活
It is the oddest, most bizarre life I can imagine.
乔克 杰奎琳
Jock! Jacqueline!
宫廷小丑准备好了吗
Who’s ready to entertain the court?
叫我了 祝我好运吧[摔断腿]That’s my cue. Hope I break a leg.
那就太遗憾了
Yeah, wouldn’t that be a shame.
先生 别得寸进尺 别看我身材小 但我力量大
Don’t push it, Mister. I may be small, but I am mighty.
欢迎你回家 淑女
Good to have you home, Lady.
瞧瞧这是谁
Look what the cat dragged in.
不好说 这家伙看起来太忧郁了 不像流浪汉
I don’t know. This guy, he looks too blue to be the Tramp.
你们好 为什么你们戴着项圈
Hey, guys. Why are you wearing collars?
原来我们是可收养的
Turns out we’re adoptable.
你们俩在这儿呢 希望你们饿了
There’s my two. I hope you’re hungry.
来吧
Here you go.
晚餐前的一点零食
Just a little snack before dinner.
什么
What?
别吃太饱 别走开
Save some room. Stay.
你相信吗
You believe that?
屠夫直接把骨头给他了
The butcher just gives it to him.
等等 等一下 你们俩被领养了
Wait, wait. Hang on. You two, adopted?
从来没想过你们会成为家养狗
Never really took you two for family dogs.
在某种程度上 我们一直都是家养狗
In a way, we’ve always been family dogs.
至少是彼此的家人
At least to each other.
这个世界是怎么了 大家都和人类生活在一起
What is the world coming to? Everybody’s living with people!
别激动 你这么生气干什么
Easy. What’re you so upset about?
这和我们在收♥容♥所♥遇到的
This wouldn’t have anything to do with
那个姑娘没关系吧
that girl we met in the pound, would it?
什么 谁 淑女 你见过她吗
What? Who? Lady? But, did you meet her?
不 我没有在想她
No. I’m not thinking about her.
我好得很 真的特别好
I’m doing good. I’m doing really good!
你确定吗 你看起来可是一团糟
Are you sure? ‘Cause you seem like you’re doing terrible.
不 牛头 你搞错了 他好得很
No, Bull, you got it all wrong. He’s doin’ great.
他的梦想成真了 而且他说的都是对的
He got what he always wanted, and was right about everything.
我们看的是同一条狗吗
Are we looking at the same dog?
是啊 他可以自♥由♥自在
Yep. He’s free to be himself,
-无牵无挂 -形影单只
– and free to be by himself. – By myself.
-我是不是搞砸了 -说得没错
– I screwed up, didn’t I? – Yep, sure did.
怎么回事 佩吉
What’s goin’ on, Peg?
无所谓了
Doesn’t matter. It’s…
都太迟了
It’s too late.
她的家人回来找她了
Her family came back for her.
你是说就像她回去找你一样
You mean like she did… for you?
天啊
Oh, man.
我得弥补这事 我不知道能不能做到
I gotta fix it. I don’t know if I can,
但我得试试 我必须试试
but I… I gotta try. I have to.
-我们明白 -我不明白
– We get it. – I don’t!
让她明白你的感受
Just let her know how you feel.
-好 -佩吉 解释一下刚才发生了什么
– Okay! – Peggy, fill me in. What just happened?
这个我要偷走 好吗
I’m stealing this, okay?
不好 你这个小偷
No, it’s not okay! Thief!
世事难料啊 流浪汉来了
What do you know? It’s the Tramp.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!