其实我有自己的私人入口 跟我来
Actually I kinda use my own private entrance. Follow me.
等等我
Wait up.
我太饿了 能吃下一只鞋
I am so hungry I could eat a shoe.
我吃过 一般般吧
Done it before. Overrated.
你躲着别出来 晚餐我请
Okay, you stay hidden. Dinner’s on me.
布奇 抱歉朋友 来得不是时候
Hey, Butch. I’m sorry, my friend. Bad timing.
今晚人满为患
It’s a full house in there, you know?
这是哪位
Who is this?
你好 亲爱的 晚上好
Hola, mi amor. Buenas noches.
好吧 我去想想办法 好吗
Okay, let me see what I can do for you, okay?
乔 客人等着用餐呢
Joe? We got tables waiting.
好的 抱歉老板
Yes. Sorry, boss.
-我们都要忙死了 -我知道 你以为我不知道吗
– We’re dying in there. – I know, I know! You think I don’t know?
你在开玩笑吗
Are you kidding me?
你怎么不早说呢
Why didn’t you say so?
你根本配不上它 布奇
She’s way too good for you, Butch.
它是个可卡犬姑娘 是吗
She’s a Cockerel Spanish girl, huh?
-乔 -我在
– Joe? – Yes?
-乔 听着 -早想到了
– Joe, listen, I… – Uh, way ahead of you.
骨头 你什么毛病
Bones! What’s the matter with you?
今晚 布奇要享受最棒的晚餐
Tonight, Butch gets the best in the house.
我喜欢 最棒的晚餐
I love it, best in the house.
-来吧 我们能做到 -稍等一下
– Come on, we can do this. Go on. – One moment, please.
怎么回事
What’s happening?
你问我吗
You’re asking me?
-快点 -好
– Come on! – Okay.
快点 快点
Hurry up, hurry up.
我该做什么…
What do I do… What do I…
去拿蜡烛 面包棒
Get a candle. Bread sticks.
拿来了
I got it.
好了
All right.
-你能把蜡烛点上吗 -好的
– Can you light the candle? – Yes.
点蜡烛
Light the candle.
我正要点 我只有两只手
I’m going. I only have two hands.
店里最好的位置 你们可以落座了
The best table in the house. And now, your table is ready.
相信我
Take it from me,
最好点托尼的特色菜
you’ll want Tony’s speciale.
乔 布奇说他想要两份特色意大利面
Joe, Butch says he wants two spaghetti special.
多加肉丸
And heavy on the meatballs.
托尼 你是不是傻 狗不会说话
Are you silly, Tony? Dogs don’t talk. Yeah?
但它跟我说话了
Well, he’s talkin’ to me.
-两份特色意大利面马上就来 -快点
– Two specials coming right up. – Hurry.
很抱歉 我马上去
I’m so sorry. Yeah I’m going.
街头生活是吗
Street life, huh?
是啊 除非有桌子 桌布
Yeah. You know, I won’t even eat unless
蜡烛 菜单 否则我拒绝进餐
I have a table, and a table cloth, and a candle, and a menu.
我瞎说的 这都是因为有你
No. This is because you’re here.
快来 快来
Come on. Come on.
给我们的狗狗 布奇 和它的新女朋友
For our boy, Butch, and his nice new lady friend.
-是的 -走吧 走吧
– Yes. – Come on. Come on.
-好的 -走吧
– Okay. – Come on.
祝你们好胃口
Buon appetito.
他们说特色菜卖♥♥完了
They told me they were out of the special.
天呐 我还以为他们俩要坐下来和我们一起吃呢
God, I thought those two were gonna sit down and join us.
别担心 他们不会打扰我们了
Don’t worry. They won’t bother us…
他们回来了
And they’re back.
♪ 就是这个夜晚 ♪
♪ Oh, this is the night ♪
♪ 这个美丽的夜晚 ♪
♪ It’s a beautiful night ♪
♪ 用意大利语说就是 ♪
♪ And we call it ♪
♪ 美丽的夜晚 ♪
♪ Bella notte ♪
♪ 看看夜空 ♪
♪ Look at the skies ♪
♪ 眼睛里有星星 ♪
♪ They have stars in their eyes ♪
♪ 在这美丽的夜晚 ♪
♪ On this lovely bella notte ♪
♪ 与你的爱人肩并肩 ♪
♪ Side by side With your loved one ♪
♪ 今晚你会发现魔法 ♪
♪ You’ll find enchantment here ♪
♪ 黑夜将编织它的魔咒 ♪
♪ The night will weave its magic spell ♪
♪ 当你所爱的人就在身旁 ♪
♪ When the one you love is near ♪
♪ 因为 ♪
♪ For ♪
♪ 就是这个夜晚 ♪
♪ This is the night ♪
♪ 天空夜色正美 ♪
♪ And the heavens are right ♪
♪ 在这美丽的夜晚 ♪
♪ On this lovely bella notte ♪
♪ 就是这个夜晚 ♪
♪ This is the night ♪
♪ 这个美丽的夜晚 ♪
♪ It’s a beautiful night ♪
♪ 用意大利语说就是 ♪
♪ And we call it ♪
♪ 美丽的夜晚 ♪
♪ Bella notte ♪
♪ 看看夜空 ♪
♪ Look at the skies ♪
♪ 眼睛里有星星 ♪
♪ They have stars in their eyes ♪
♪ 在这美丽的夜晚 ♪
♪ On this lovely Bella notte ♪
♪ 与你的爱人肩并肩 ♪
♪ Side by side with your loved one ♪
♪ 今晚你会发现魔法 ♪
♪ You’ll find enchantment here ♪
♪ 黑夜将编织它的魔咒 ♪
♪ The night will weave its magic spell ♪
♪ 当你所爱的人就在身旁 ♪
♪ When the one you love is near ♪
♪ 就是这个夜晚 ♪
♪ This is the night ♪
来 我带你看个东西
Come on, I wanna show you something.
♪ 天空夜色正美 ♪
♪ And the heavens are right ♪
♪ 在这美丽的夜晚 ♪
♪ On this lovely bella notte ♪
淑女 这是世界
Lady, the world.
世界 这是淑女
World, Lady.
我觉得你们俩会相处得很愉快
I think you two are gonna get along just great.
我睡在那边的火车场里
I sleep over there in the train yard
有时候我会来这里看风景
so, you know, sometimes I come up here just for the view.
白天肯定看得更清楚 不过
‘Course you see more in the daylight but, you know,
野外的黑夜和星空有独特的魅力
there’s something about the night, outside, under the stars.
我在院子里看过
I’ve seen them from the yard before,
但这…完全不同
but this is… This is something else.
你来试试
Now you try.
我不知道我会不会
I don’t know if I can.
你当然会
Of course you can.
我以前从没嚎叫过
I’ve never howled before.
什么
What?
什么
What?
好吗 你只要挖掘内心
Okay, look, you just gotta reach down deep,
找到你内心深处的狼
and you gotta find that inner wolf inside you.
来吧
Go ahead.
让我准备一下 可能得用力挖掘
Okay, give me a minute. It might be buried deep.
太…太棒了
That was… That was great.
太棒了 你是真的想嚎叫
That was great. Was that a real attempt,
还是只是在热身
or were you just kinda warming up?
别这样 我以前从没试过
Hey! Come on, I’ve never done this before.
不像狂犬病那样自然而然就会了
Not coming to me as naturally as rabies did.
再让我试一次
Let me try again.
就是这样 感觉好吗
There you go! Did that feel good?
-感觉挺好的 -是啊
– That felt pretty good. – Yeah.
我觉得我们只需要改善你的…
I think we just need to work on your…
我的音量 你是想说这个吗
My volume? Is that what you were gonna say?
没错
Exactly.
我从没在这么高的地方看过这个镇子
I’ve never seen the town from this high up.
不知我能不能看到我的…
I wonder if I can see my…
我的房♥子
My house.
也没那么糟
It’s not so bad.
瞧瞧你 你在这里 对着月亮嚎叫
Look at you now. You’re up here, you’re howling at the moon!
昨天 你所有的经历都是在栅栏后面
Yesterday, the only experiences you had were from behind a fence.
我知道 我知道
Yeah, I know! I know.
但是栅栏后面有很多东西
But there was a lot behind that fence.
知道吗
You know?
我的生活充满了爱和意义
My life was full of love and meaning.
我们是特别的存在
I was a part of something special.
我们是一家人
We were a family.
不管我们怎么嚎叫
It doesn’t matter how much howling I do,
离开他们我都感到很难过
I feel bad about leaving them.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!