Is that an either or question? Because ideally…
你指个方向 我自己走 行吗
Just point. I’ll be on my way, okay?
是那边 听好了 这里不是后院
It’s that way. Now, listen, this isn’t a backyard.
这里有这里的规矩 第一 眼观六路
There are rules. Lesson one. Always look both ways.
-跟上 -第二
– Catch up! – Lesson two.
车很重 撞上来很疼
Cars are heavy and they hurt!
你一条近路也不知道吗
Don’t you know any shortcuts?
我们走的是观景路线
We’re taking the scenic route.
希望最终能走回家
I would like to get home eventually.
你为什么想回家
Why do you even want to go home?
我告诉你了
I told you.
这事情只是个误会
This is just one big misunderstanding.
吉姆和达令现在肯定担心坏了
Jim Dear and Darling must be worried sick about me by now.
当然
Yeah, no, sure.
你那表情什么意思
What is that look?
我不想说难听话
Look, I hate to break it to you,
就是我没怎么看见”寻狗启事”的广♥告♥
I’m just not seeing a lot of “Lost dog” posters up…
你可能认为你很了解人类
You may think that you know people,
但是你不了解我的主人 好吗
but you don’t know my people, okay?
他们绝对不会让我流落街头
They would never let me wind up on the streets.
不会故意这样
Not on purpose.
好吧 有道理
Okay, fair enough.
但你现在正在街上游荡 你没戴项圈
But you’re walking around on the street. You have no collar.
没人牵引 你闻起来有点臭
You are off leash. You smell a tweensy bit like trash.
-真没礼貌 -也就是说 对那个捕狗人而言
– Rude. – Which means, to that dog catcher…
我在找一只流浪狗
I’m looking for a street dog.
外表非常邋遢 行动莫测
Really scruffy face. Unpredictable.
你就是流浪狗
You’re a street dog,
所以我们才要走观景路线
so that’s why we’re sticking to the scenic route.
来 你说不定能找点乐子呢
Come on. You might even have fun.
流浪狗收♥容♥所♥
垂耳吗
Floppy ears?
-就是它 -我知道那狗
– That’s the one. – Yeah, I know that dog.
-那是条恶狗 -对
– That dog’s a menace. – Yes.
就睡在我的火车场
Sleeps in my train yard.
-带路 -来
– Show me. – Come on.
快点 我们得过河
Come on! We gotta get across the river.
坐那个
On that?
你没坐过船吗
Have you never been on a boat before?
我都没见过船 我们要怎么上船
I’ve never seen a boat before. How are we supposed to get on?
来 跟着我
Come on, follow me!
从这里 稍微一跳就行
Here. Just a quick little jump.
没门
No way.
拜托 很容易的 我跳给你看
Oh, come on, it’s easy. I’ll show you.
非常安全 当心水渍
Yeah, it’s totally safe. Just watch out the wet spot, right?
有人在这里洒了点东西
There’s someone spilled something.
是啊 我不跳
Yeah. I’m not gonna do that.
拜托 你会游泳 对吧
Come on! You know how to swim, right?
欢迎上船
Welcome aboard.
-你好 -你好 请出示船票
– How do you do? – Hello, ticket please?
-谢谢 -旅途愉快
– Thank you. – Enjoy.
下午好 请出示船票 你真可爱 对吗
Oh, good afternoon, ticket please. Well, aren’t you just lovely?
耳朵尤其漂亮
And such gorgeous ears.
全体上船
All aboard!
-再见 -再见 一路顺风
– Goodbye! – Bye now! Have a nice trip!
干得不错 也许我低估你了
Not bad. Maybe I was wrong about you.
对 下次你冒不必要的生命危险前
Yeah, maybe next time you should ask me if I have any ideas
也许可以问问我的主意
before you risk your life unnecessarily.
你是说你不希望我死吗
Was this your way of saying that you don’t want me to die?
我没那么说
I didn’t say that.
-所以你希望我去死 -我也没那么说
– So now you want me to die? – And I didn’t say that either.
-我才不信呢 小鬼 -我叫淑女
– Not buyin’ it, kid. – It’s Lady.
很高兴认识你 淑女
Nice to meet ya, Lady.
我也很高兴认识你…
Nice to meet you, too…
我都没问过你的名字 你叫什么
I never asked you your name. What’s your name?
我有好多名字
I get called a lot of things.
包括伙计 狗狗 点点 布奇 滚
You know, I get Buddy or Pooch or Spot or Butch or Scram
或者 别翻垃圾
or Hey, get out of the trash.
要名字干嘛呢 我想做谁就做谁
Who needs a name, you know? I’m free to be whoever I wanna be.
自♥由♥自在 无牵无挂
Free to be myself and free to be by myself.
以天为庐 以地为塌 纵横四海 四海为家
Sky’s my roof. Walk wherever I wanna walk.
走自己想走的步伐
I walk however I wanna walk.
你真疯狂
You’re crazy.
这才哪到哪
You don’t know the half of it.
-你想听点好听的吗 -好啊
– Hey, you wanna hear something great? – Sure!
他们真棒
They’re amazing.
是吧 歌♥手更出色 听好了
Oh, yeah? Well, the singer’s even better. Listen to this.
-顺便一说 自学的 -不
– Self-taught, by the way. – No.
我承认我技法可能不太娴熟
I admit I’m not the best technical singer.
但有时候音乐不在于音阶和音调
But sometimes it’s not really about pitch or tone.
-而在于 -音量
– Sometimes it’s just about… – Volume?
音量 音量显然很重要
Volume. Volume helps. Obviously.
-当然 -因为要让人家听到嘛
– Sure. – ‘Cause you want people to hear you.
音量你没问题
Well, you have that part down.
-你也就音量没问题 -什么 大胆
– That’s about all you have down. – What? How dare you?
你很努力了
It’s an A for effort, I think…
你看 当一条流浪狗也没什么不好
See? Being a street dog isn’t so bad at all.
能看到另一种风景
And it comes with a view.
好了 你可以停下了
Okay, you can stop now.
这世界这么大 有很多事可做
See, there’s plenty to do out here in this big, old world.
的确如此
Yeah. I’ll bet there is.
那公园真美
That park is pretty.
那公园埋了很多骨头
There’s a lot of bones buried in that park.
死狗吗
Dogs died?
不 我们原来在那里藏吃剩的骨头
No, that’s just where we used to bury all our bones.
你左边是这城里最早的消防栓
And on your left is the oldest fire hydrant in the city.
-也算是个地标了 -为什么
– Kind of a landmark around here. – Why is that?
不是吧 那是个消防栓啊
Seriously? It’s a fire hydrant.
-对哦 真恶心 -狗 消防栓
– Oh, right. Gross. – Dogs, fire hydrant.
桥这边
And just beyond this bridge
我曾经在这里和一只臭鼬起过冲突
here is where I had a run-in with a skunk.
你闻到了吗
Do you smell that?
不 那是好多年前了 我当时还是条小狗
No, no, no. This was years ago. I was, like, a puppy. It was…
不不不
No, no, no, no.
这是什么
What is all this?
这里吗 这是城里我最喜欢的地方
This? This is, like, my favorite part of town.
是美食街
It’s Restaurant Row.
面馆
美食街
Restaurant Row?
对 这里有法国剩饭
Yeah, they got French scraps,
中国剩饭 肉和土豆剩饭
Chinese scraps, meat and potato scraps.
-什么都有 -他们就直接给你吗
– They got it all. – And they just give it to you?
不是谁都给的 但是我例外
No, not just anyone. But to me, yes.
行 我们试试
Okay. Well, let’s give it a try.
不是要送你回家吗
Don’t we have to get you home?
对 回家
Yeah. Home.
你还好吗
You okay?
我…
I, uh…
怎么了
What’s wrong?
我不知道我还有没有家
I’m not so sure I still have a home to get back to.
我想…肯定没事的
Hey, I’m… I’m sure it’ll be okay.
不 你是对的
No, you were right.
宝宝出生 狗狗就扔
Baby moves in and the dog moves out.
事情和你预料的一样
It happened just the way that you said it would.
你大概觉得我就想听你这句话 但是
I know you probably think that’s what I wanted to hear, but it…
不是的
It wasn’t.
这样吧
You know what?
我们去找点吃的
Let’s get something to eat.
我知道一个好地方
And I think I know just the place.
托尼餐馆
托尼餐馆 镇里我最喜欢的地方
Tony’s. My favorite place in town.
闻起来真香 我们直接走进去吗
It smells amazing. Do we just walk right in?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!