– I’ll walk you out. – No, thank you.
达令 你听到了吗
Darling, did you hear that?
我还是不敢相信
I still can’t believe it.
祝你好运
Good luck.
♪ 啦啦露 啦啦露 ♪
♪ La la lu, la la lu ♪
♪ 我的小小扫星人 ♪
♪ Oh, my little star sweeper ♪
♪ 我愿为你扫星尘 ♪
♪ I’ll sweep the stardust for you ♪
淑女
♪ 啦啦露 啦啦露 ♪
♪ La la lu, la la lu ♪
♪ 毛茸茸的小小睡梦人 ♪
♪ Little soft fluffy sleeper ♪
♪ 送你一朵粉色的云 ♪
♪ Here comes a pink cloud for you ♪
♪ 啦啦露 啦啦露 ♪
♪ La la lu, la la lu ♪
♪ 漫游的小小天使 ♪
♪ Little wandering angel ♪
♪ 折起你的双翼 ♪
♪ Fold up your wings ♪
♪ 闭上眼睛 ♪
♪ Close your eyes ♪
♪ 啦啦露 啦啦露 ♪
♪ La la lu, la la lu ♪
♪ 愿爱成为你的守护者 ♪
♪ And may love be your keeper ♪
♪ 啦啦露 啦啦露 啦啦露 ♪
♪ La la lu, la la lu, la la lu ♪
淑女 现在不行 这是宝宝的房♥间
Lady, not now. This is the baby’s room.
宝宝
Baby.
真乖 老信 要吃吗
That’s a good boy, Trusty. Want some?
我一个 老信一个
One for me, one for Trusty…
怎么样 伙计
How’s that, buddy?
英国全军总司令 没错 就是她
Commander of the entire British army, yes, she is!
乔克要进行什么冒险呢
What adventures is Jock going to get into?
开始了 一 二 三 拍
Here we go. And one, two, three… And!
就是这样 乔克
That was it, Jocky!
真是我的乖狗狗
That’s my good girl.
来亲亲妈咪 谁是我的大明星啊
Give mommy kisses. Who’s my big star?
我也爱你 我也爱你
I love you, too. I love you, too.
什么
What?
不好
Oh, no.
淑女 宝宝在睡觉
Lady! The baby is sleeping!
宝宝出生 狗狗就扔
When the baby moves in, the dog moves out.
来了
Coming.
莎拉姑姑 谢谢你…
Aunt Sarah. Thank you for…
-她在这儿呢 -当然了 别在意我
– There she is! – Yes, of course, don’t mind me.
长得跟她妈妈一样 红扑扑的小脸
Looking just like her mommy. Positively glowing.
还有你 才一个月身材就恢复了
And you. Only a month and your figure’s already returning.
-太棒了 -谢谢
– It’s just lovely. – Thank you.
你还是没变
And you look the same.
莎拉姑姑 谢谢你在我们出门时照看淑女
Thank you, Aunt Sarah, for watching Lady while we’re gone.
淑女
Lady?
照看狗吗 我以为我要照看小露露
Dog-sitting? I thought I’d be with little Lulu.
吉姆的姐姐坚持让我们带上露露
Well, Jim’s sister, she was insistent that we bring her along.
是吗
Was she now?
非常感谢你的帮助
Thank you so much for your help.
如果我们能劳烦其他人
I mean, if we could’ve bothered anyone else,
相信我 我们会的
believe me, we would have.
好了
Right.
-再次感谢 -好的
– But thanks again. – Yeah.
-再见 -再见 淑女
– Bye. – Goodbye, Lady.
你要乖乖的哦
You be a good girl.
我还没能抱一抱她
I didn’t even get to hold her.
快走了 亲爱的 拜
Come on, dear. Bye!
-拜拜 -拜
– Goodbye! – Bye!
你好 拜拜
Hello. Bye-bye.
你们会回来吗
Are you coming back?
-拜拜 -再见了
– Bye-bye! – Toodeloo.
照看狗 这不是在玩我吧
Dog-sitting. You’ve got to be kidding me.
我这打扮可不是为了狗
I’m not even dressed for this.
他们就那么把宝宝带走了
They just took the baby?
什么
What?
猫 好吧
Cats. Okay.
瞧瞧这地方
Look at this place.
-是啊 我们需要做些改变 -真遗憾
– Yeah, we’ll need to make some changes. – What a shame.
我家有几条规矩 天啊
Okay, we have a few rules here. Oh, boy.
♪ 乖乖地原地坐下 ♪
♪ Now sit right there and take a seat ♪
♪ 我们来你肯定高兴 ♪
♪ I’m sure you’re glad we came ♪
♪ 但我们要清理一番 ♪
♪ But we’ve got some cleaning up to do ♪
♪ 我们需要重新整理 ♪
♪ We’ll need to rearrange ♪
好痒
That tickles.
♪ 这个家具我们来处理 ♪
♪ We’ll take care of this furniture ♪
♪ 如果你没意见的话 ♪
♪ If to you it’s all the same ♪
不要 我们不能这样做…
No, that… That’s not something that we do…
♪ 但若你不喜欢我们的装♥修♥ ♪
♪ But if you don’t like how we decorate ♪
♪ 太糟糕了 真遗憾 ♪
♪ Well, that’s too bad, what a shame ♪
不 不要 拜托 那是易碎品 不要
No, no, don’t. Please, those are fragile. Don’t!
♪ 太糟糕了 真遗憾 ♪
♪ Well, that’s too bad What a shame ♪
够了 住手
Okay. That’s it!
♪ 我想我们可以重装椅面 ♪
♪ I think that we could reupholster here ♪
♪ 这个小塑像太过时 ♪
♪ This figurine is so last year ♪
淑女 安静
Lady! Quiet!
♪ 这些桌子需要重新装 ♪
♪ These tables need refurbishing ♪
♪ 窗帘需要换个新 ♪
♪ These curtains need a change ♪
♪ 但若你不喜欢我们的艺术品位 ♪
♪ But if you don’t like our artistic flair ♪
♪ 太糟糕了 真遗憾 ♪
♪ Well, that’s too bad, what a shame ♪
我要告状
I’m telling!
淑女 我说了安静
Lady! I said be quiet!
♪ 无话可说了吗 ♪
♪ Cat got your tongue? ♪
♪ 你为什么这么恼火 ♪
♪ Why are you so miffed ♪
♪ 我们让你家客厅更时髦 ♪
♪ We gave your living room a modern twist ♪
♪ 我们想要得到赞赏 不是批评 ♪
♪ And we gon’ want some credit for this, not blame ♪
♪ 你疯了吗 真遗憾 ♪
♪ Are you mad? What a shame ♪
-那是我的 -所以呢
– That’s mine. – Yes, and?
淑女
-这样好多了 -没错
– That’s better. – Yeah.
这让房♥间更协调
It really holds the room together.
不不不
No, no, no.
摆花 不是吧
Flowers, really?
♪ 这里的色彩设计真疯狂[布谷鸟钟] ♪
♪ The color scheme in here is cuckoo ♪
♪ 我们是否犯了低级错误 ♪
♪ Did we make a boo-boo? ♪
♪ 是时候毁了这个钟 ♪
♪ It’s time to break this thing ♪
♪ 一旦干完 我们就说再见 ♪
♪ As soon as we get done then we’ll bid you auf Wiedersehen ♪
♪ 即使出岔子我们也早走了 ♪
♪ But if things go wrong then we’ll be gone ♪
♪ 太糟糕了 真遗憾 ♪
♪ And that’s too bad, what a shame ♪
♪ 我必须处理掉这个花瓶 ♪
♪ I gotta do somethin’ about this vase ♪
从上面下来
Get down from there!
♪ 放这里有点突兀 ♪
♪ Yeah, it’s just a tiny bit out of place ♪
♪ 别摔你脸上 噢耶 ♪
♪ Don’t let it fall on your face oh, yeah ♪
不不不 不要
No, no, no. Don’t.
不要 不要
Oh, no. Oh, no.
我的宝贝们
My babies.
淑女
Lady!
你好
Howdy?
借过 你好
Excuse me. Hello.
-下午好 女士 -下午好
– Good afternoon, ma’am! – Good afternoon.
欢迎 别介意鹦哥 我能帮你什么
Welcome. Don’t mind Polly. May I help you?
希望你可以
I hope so.
这个可爱的小天使是谁
Who is this precious little angel?
它叫淑女 但我认为这名字不适合它
Her name is Lady, though I daresay the name doesn’t suit her.
不适合吗
No?
我需要让它别再恐吓我们
I need to keep her from terrorizing us any longer.
好的 训练背带怎么样
Yes. Well, how about a training harness?
汪汪
Woof, woof.
它不服训教
She can’t be trained.
那么…咀嚼玩具怎么样
Well, then how about… a chew toy?
你觉得它该受到奖励吗
You think she needs to be rewarded?
那个呢
What about that?
不不 你确定有这必要吗
No, no, no. Are you sure that’s absolutely necessary?
是的
Yes.
马上来