I’m getting tangly.
而且我的午后零食居然是凉的 凉的
And my afternoon snack was cold. Cold!
天 听起来真糟
Oh, boy. Sounds rough.
我都不记得达令上次给我揉肚子
And, I can’t even remember the last time
是什么时候的事了
that Darling gave me a belly rub.
说到肚子 达令的肚子变得真的很大
Speaking of bellies, Darling’s tummy is getting really big.
肯定是吃太多零食胀气了 我们都经历过
I’m pretty sure it’s gas, too many treats. We’ve all been there.
而吉姆 我说不好 他看起来很正常
And Jim Dear, I don’t know, he seems normal but…
可你知道吗 我总在他身上闻到恐惧的气味
You know what? I smell fear on him all the time.
所以我猜他并不那么正常
So, I guess that’s not that normal.
-我不知道 -是啊 听起来真糟
– I don’t know. – Yeah, that sounds bad.
你的声音
You sound…
你…你不是老信
Hey, you’re… You’re not Trusty.
-对 可你… -我刚说的你都听到了
– Correct. But, you… – Did you just hear everything that I said?
-是的 -你的项圈呢
– Yes. – Where is your collar?
-说来话长 -老信呢
– Yeah, long story. – Where is Trusty?
老信 他肯定在哪里
Trusty, I’m sure, is somewhere.
-你在这里做什么 -老信
– What are you doing in there? – Trusty?
-快走开 -老信
– Get out of here! – Trusty?
我家主人就在里面 我要叫他们来
Hey, my people are inside, I’m goona warn them.
什么 不 别这样
What? No, no. Hey.
别叫人类过来 好吗
Let’s not warn the people, okay?
我也想离开 可现在不行
Now, I would get out of here but I can’t,
我不是来惹麻烦的
and I’m not here to make trouble,
我才是遇到麻烦的那个 你可以帮我
I’m the one in trouble and you could help me out here.
-我要叫了 -不 拜托 我可以解释
– I’m gonna bark. – No, please just… I can explain.
-稍等片刻 我过来 -来这里
– Just gimme a second. I’m comin’ over. – Here?
你以为你在干什么
What do you think you’re doing?
-我要叫了 -不 拜托别叫
– Hey! I’m gonna bark. – No. Please, do not do that!
-我要叫了 -千万别
– I’m gonna bark. – Absolutely do not do that.
别 嘘 别叫了
Stop. Hey, hey! Shh! Stop it!
别指挥我该怎么做
Don’t tell me what to do.
怎么回事
What?
等等 别叫了
Wait… Hang on!
好吧 你知道吗
All right. You know what?
我听到你刚才说的那些了 你没有反应过度
I heard what you said back there and you’re not overreacting.
拜托 求你了
Come on. Please, please!
听着 如果你安静点
Look, if you keep it down,
我就告诉你关于那个宝宝的真♥相♥
I will tell you the truth about that baby!
那个什么
That… What?
糟糕
Oh, man!
没事吧 淑女
Everything all right, Lady?
是你的狗在叫吗
That your dog barking?
-什么 -是你的狗在叫吗
– What? – That your dog barking?
是的 它是我的狗
Yeah. She’s mine.
还看到什么了吗
Seen anything else?
我在找这附近一个很危险的动物
I’m looking for a dangerous animal around here.
是有熊吗
Like a bear?
更糟 一条流浪狗
Worse, a stray dog.
灰色的公狗 有半米多长
Grey male, about two-foot four.
-浑身生疮 肮脏不堪 非常危险 -拜托 不要
– Mangy, dirty, dangerous. – Please, don’t.
你是在朝流浪狗叫吗 淑女
You barking at a stray, Lady?
求你了
I’m begging you.
好吧
Fine.
看起来没什么事
Everything seems to be fine.
你确定吗 它浑身生疮 肮脏不堪
You sure now? He’s mangy, and dirty…
-非常危险 -非常危险
– And dangerous? – Dangerous.
好吧
Yes, right.
说起来 我们这里最近
Actually, you know, we’ve been having
一直有点闹老鼠
a bit of a rat problem, recently.
老鼠
A rodent?
它会跑进院子里
He’s been getting into the yard,
破坏我们的食物之类的
and spoiling our food, things like that.
领居们也遇到了
The neighbors too.
我不碰害兽 它们身上有病菌
I don’t associate myself with vermin. They carry disease.
也对 好吧
Ah, right. Well…
那…谢谢了
Then, um… Then thank you.
谢你
For…
不管这算什么
Whatever this was.
尽职尽责
Commitment.
好吧
Okay.

Oh, my!
谢了 不能说是愉快的经历 再见
Thanks. Well, can’t say it’s been fun. Bye!
别急 你刚才说的是什么意思 关于宝宝
Not so fast. What did you mean back there, about the baby?
现在你想让我帮忙了
So now you want my help?
你想让我继续叫吗
Do you want me to bark again?
好吧 我该怎么说呢
Oh, fine. How can I put this?
你是你主人世界的中心 对吧
You’re the center of your people’s universe, right?
-可以这么说 -他们让你用浴盆 给你抹香波
– You could say that. – They shampoo you in the bathtub,
-让你睡在他们的床上 -你是说我们的床吗
– let you sleep in the bed? – You mean, our bed?
给你在这里建了个这么大的厕所
Build you this 40/40 bathroom right here?
恶心 我会在散步时解决
Gross. I have walks for that.
-好吧 那一切现在基本都结束了 -什么
– Well, that’s basically all over now. – What?
你就要被取代了
You’re about to be replaced.
-被取代 我 -对
– Replaced? Me? – Yeah.
我不这么认为 你可以走了
I don’t think so. You can leave.
淑女 你还好吗
Lady! Are you okay?
-离她远点 杂种狗 -那是啥玩意
– Stay back, mongrel! – What is that?
我马上过去 我要报♥警♥了
I’ll be right over. I’m callin’ the cops!
你现在可以走了
I think you can be on your way now.
谢谢你的帮忙
Thanks for your help.
是你请我帮忙的
Whoa! You asked for my help.
听着 这话你可能不想听 但我了解人类
Now look, you may not wanna hear this, but I know people, okay?
人类并不忠诚
And people are not loyal,
你越快开始照顾你自己
and the sooner you start looking out for yourself,
我是说只想着你自己 就越好
and I mean, only yourself, the better.
这话也太消极了 而且并不是真的
Wow, that is incredibly depressing and also not true.
谢谢你什么也没帮上 再见
So, thanks for nothing. Bye.
淑女 你和你的朋友最好小心点
Lady, you and your friend better be careful.
我嗅到了闯入者的气息
I smell an intruder afoot.
就是他 老信
That’s him, Trusty!
警♥察♥的工作就交给我吧
Leave the police work to me.
好怕怕 老信警官来了 救命啊 来得正好
Oh, no! It’s Officer Trusty, help. Just in the nick of time.
-别得寸进尺 -围巾可别掉了 杀手
– Hey! Don’t push it! – Keep your scarf on, killer.
好了两位 谢谢支援 不过他已经要走了
Okay, you two, thank you for the back-up but he was just leaving.
是吧 流浪狗
Weren’t you, street dog?
流浪狗 我懂了
Street dog? Oh, I got it.
我会走的 但只是因为我想走就能走
I’ll go, but only because I’m free to leave
而你们都被困在栅栏后面
while all of you are stuck behind your fences.
记住了 宝宝出生
Just remember, when the baby moves in,
狗狗就扔
the dog moves out.
对了 这个我偷走了
I’m stealing this by the way.
那是我让你偷走的
Hey, I let you steal that!
被宝宝取代 无稽之谈
Replaced by a baby? Makes no sense.
-不可能 -无稽
– No way. – None.
毕竟 宝宝能给他们拿拖鞋吗
I mean, can a baby fetch slippers?
-深表怀疑 -别傻了
– Doubtful. – Don’t be daft.
会给他们捡报纸吗
Or pick up the paper.
-不可能 -可笑
– Not a chance. – Ridiculous.
宝宝能让吉姆和达令
Can a baby provide Jim and Darling
感到生命完整 找到人生意义吗
with the sense of wholeness and a reason to live?
-这个嘛 -呃
– Well… – Uh…
我就是这个意思
My point exactly.
医生 我只想说太感谢你了
Doc, actually just wanted to say, thank you so much.
我简直不敢相信 你看到她了吗
I just can’t believe it. Did you see her?
我不敢相信她那么完美
I just can’t believe how perfect she is.
你见过比她还漂亮的女婴吗
I mean, have you ever seen a more beautiful baby girl?
没有 我♥干♥接生这行已经38年了
No. In my 38 years of delivering babies,
你家宝宝是最漂亮的宝宝
your baby is the most beautiful baby.
-真的吗 -晚安
– Really? – Good night!
-我送你出去 -不了 谢谢

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!