Hello!
啧 简直唾手可得
Pfft, this is too easy.
你好
Hello.
-你胆子真大 -女士
– How dare you! – Ma’am!
你♥妈♥的♥脸都给你丢光了
Your mother would be ashamed of you!
女士
Ma’am!
要不是这么饿我肯定会感到愧疚
I’d feel bad if I wasn’t so hungry.
我猜猜 被装在盒子里遗弃在路边
Let me guess, left in a box by the side of the road?
这一套我都听烦了 走开
You know what? I’ve heard it before, so beat it.
-你们要自己去找午餐 -我饿了
– You gotta earn your lunch. – I hungry.
你的声音不可能这么萌
There is no way your voice is that cute.
-别装了 好好说 -求你了
– What’s your real voice? – Please?
你本来就这声音
That’s your voice?
好吧 算了 行
All right, you know what? Fine.
我不吃这一套 但我尊重你们的努力
Look, I’m not buying the hustle, but I respect the effort.
记住我这话 大概六个月后
But take it from me, in about six months,
等你们变声了 这招就不管用了
that voice is gonna drop and the bit’s dead.
得来全不费功夫啊
That was too easy.
药店
不 我最喜欢的捕狗人
Oh, no. My favorite dog catcher.
这镇上又不是只有我一条狗
There are other dogs in this town, you know.
看这边
Hey! Over here!
佩吉和牛头在这边 想跟你谈谈
It’s Peg and Bull. Wanna talk to ya.
流浪狗收♥容♥所♥
老天 只要我装作没看见 也许就…
Oh, man! Maybe if I just act like I don’t see them…
别装作没看见我们似的
Don’t act like you don’t see us.
救命 我们被抓了
Help! We got caught!
警告
没有许可证的狗
要被立即抓进收♥容♥所♥
市政♥府♥指示
日安 先生 我只是来贴告示 无需紧张
Good day, sir. Just posting bills. No need for alarm.
我已把这附近的危险动物清理干净了
I already cleared this block of dangerous animals.
但我还在找一条狡猾的流浪狗
But I’m still looking for a cunning street dog.
-我能把这个贴在你窗户上吗 -不行
– May I hang this on your window? – No, you cannot.
-帮我一下又不花钱 -不行
– There’s no charge for helping me. – No.
它有魔鬼般的眼睛 鲨鱼般的牙齿
He has demon eyes and teeth like a shark.
你说的还是狗吗
You still talking about a dog?
说吧 怎么回事
All right, what happened?
-我们打劫了肉铺 -又去了
– We robbed the butcher shop. – Again?
牛头吃了三公斤牛肉
Bull ate seven pounds of beef,
四块羊排 还有一整条烘肉卷
four lamb chops, and a whole meatloaf.
-我吐得天翻地覆 -没错
– I threw up everywhere. – Yeah.
我生命中最辉煌的一天
Best day of my life!
老天 跟你说过多少次了 肉铺只能单干
God, I keep telling ya the butcher’s shop’s a one-man-job.
如果你们不学会分头行动 总是会被抓到
You’re always gonna get caught if you don’t learn to split up!
你疯了吗
Are you mad?
我们宁愿被关在一起 也不愿独自在街头流浪
We’d rather be locked up together, than out on the streets alone.
独自 你说的是自♥由♥吧
Alone? Uh, I think you mean free?
瞧 你俩关在一起
See, while you’re locked up together,
我自♥由♥自在 无牵无挂
I’m free to be myself, and I’m free to be by myself.
-是是是 知道了 -你天天挂在嘴上
– Yeah, yeah, we know. – Ya say it all the time.
既然你这么自♥由♥自在 那就把我们放出来吧
Since you feel so free, feel free to bust us outta here.
不不不 你们不明白
Oh, no, no, no. You guys don’t understand.
我不能再惹这家伙了
I can’t mess with this guy again.
但你喜欢把他耍得团团转
But ya love makin’ him look like a fool.
抱歉 我帮不了你们了
I’m sorry, guys, you’re on your own.
你可以的 把门砸了 砸门
You can do it. Just bust. Bust. Bust.
砸门 砸门 砸门
Bust. Bust. Bust. Bust.
好吧 我帮 别叫了
Okay! I’ll do it. Stop yelling.
棒耶 他要帮我们了
Yeah! He’s gonna do it.
-他要帮我们了 佩吉 -别叫 嘘 他过来了
– Yeah! He’ll do it, Peg. – No… Shh! He’s coming over.
我有点难受
I don’t feel so good.
-他在做什么 -别问我 我什么也看不见
– What’s he doin’? – Don’t ask me. I can’t see anything.
是什么
What is that?
瞧瞧看 送上门来了
Well, well, well, just the dog I was looking for.
你怎么了 病了
What are you, sick?
不 他病了 吐出来
Oh, no, he’s sick. Just throw up.
再吃下去你就好了
You’ll feel much better once you eat it.
我抓到你了
I got you.
他们绝对想不到我会抓到你
They never thought I’d get ya.
又耍我
Not again!
够了 我要放弃这种犯罪生活
That’s it. I’m giving up the life of crime.
我们也可以回屠夫那里去
Or we can go back to the butcher.
说起来我又饿了
I could eat. Yeah.
回来
Come back here!
借过 美女 借过
Hey, excuse me! Hey! Hot stuff, coming through!
你俩是双胞胎吗
Are you two, uh, twins?
我是她丈夫 伙计
I’m her husband, pal.
-快让路 停下 -好吧 恭喜了
– Clear a path! Halt! – Yeah. Yeah, well, congratulations!
快回来
Hey, come back here!
抓住它
Grab him!
谁帮忙拦住它 快啊 肮脏的臭狗…
Somebody stop him! Come on! Dirty mangy…
菲尔 小心
Phil, watch out!
你一定得尝尝这个
You have got to try this.
还好吗
How’s it going?
是啊
Yeah.
不是该带我去散步了吗
Isn’t it time for my walk?
看看我买♥♥的这双靴子多美
Look at these cute booties I got.
真漂亮
So pretty!
我不知道你要来
I didn’t know you were coming.
到时候将会有尖叫 嚎哭 呕吐
There’s gonna be screaming, crying, vomiting.
然后 宝宝就出生了
And then, there’s the baby.
来 我给你满上 好
Here let me top you off. Fair enough.
我们都得祝贺你 敬准爸爸
Congratulations is in order, to the father to be.
-敬吉姆 -大伙干杯
– To Jim! – Cheers. Everybody.
感觉怪怪的
That was weird.
-谢谢 -不客气
– Thank you! – You’re welcome.
不是拨浪鼓 别担心
It’s not a rattle. Don’t worry.
-真可爱 -你喜欢吗
– It’s adorable. – You like it?
天啊 她肯定穿不下
Oh, my goodness. That is not gonna fit her.
我最爱的侄女呢
Where is my favorite niece?
-拿一下好吗 你拿着 -当然
– Could you just? Yes. There you go. – Oh. Sure.
她在哪 她在这里啊
Where is she? Oh, there she is!
-莎拉姑姑 你来了 -当然了
– Aunt Sarah! You made it! – Of course!
这是送给你的
This is for you.
-你不该这么客气的 -我知道
– You shouldn’t have. – I know.
是的 是原版的锡釉彩陶
Yes, it’s an original Majolica.
它能让这里蓬荜生辉
It’s gonna do wonders for this room
我知道凭吉姆的工资肯定买♥♥不起 毕竟他只是个…
and I knew Jim couldn’t afford one with the salary of a, uh…
-音乐家吗 -你说是就是吧 亲爱的
– Musician? – If you say so, dear.
-谢谢 -宝宝肯定会喜欢的
– Thank you. – I’m sure the baby will love it.
-这可是无价之宝 -下去 下去
– This is priceless! – Down, down!
不行 坏狗狗
No! Bad dog!
这狗该教训了
That dog needs to be trained.
它平时很乖的
She’s, uh, normally really good.
你说的是猫吧
I think you’re thinking of cats.
不不不
No, no, no, no, no, no, no.
这就停车了吗 你这算什么跑路司机啊
We’re stopping? Ugh. Some getaway driver you are.
好吧 我在这下车了
All right, I’ll hop out here.
势利山庄啊
Snob hill.
天 那家伙对我还真执着
Oh, my gosh! This guy’s obsessed with me.
好吧 我得低调一阵子
All right, I gotta lay low for a while.
坏狗狗
“Bad dog”?
我做错什么了
What did I do wrong?
老信
Hey, Trusty!
老信
Trusty?
怎么了
Yeah? Yes?
发生了一些很奇怪的事
Something strange is going on,
我真的需要跟朋友倾诉一下
and I really need to talk to a friend.
那些人都挤在屋子里
All these people are in the house,
有很多玩具 但都不是给我的
there’s a bunch of toys, none of them are for me.
他们从今早到现在还没有给我梳毛
I haven’t even been brushed since this morning.
我都快打结了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!