I never trusted him,
但我也从没想过他会那么做
but I never thought he’d do that.
淑女 我很抱歉
Lady, I’m so sorry.
你只是想警告我们小心那条狗
You were just trying to warn us about that dog…
淑女 淑女
Lady! Lady!
淑女
Lady?
淑女
Lady!
淑女
Lady!
怎么了
What?
达令
Darling!
吉姆 过来
Jim, come here!
怎么了
What?
天啊 是什么
Oh, God. What is it?
是只老鼠
It’s a… It’s a rat.
不 我…
Oh, no. I’ve…
他去哪了
Where’d he go?
捕狗人带他去监狱了
Dog catcher took him to the pokey.
-我得拦下他们 -怎么回事
– I’ve gotta stop them! – What happened?
是老鼠
It was the rat!
老信 也许我们看错他了
Trusty! Maybe we misjudged him.
淑女没看错 我们得帮她
Lady didn’t. We gotta help her.
穿着苏格兰裙我跑不起来
I can’t run in my kilt!
你得试试
You’re gonna have to try.
不
Oh, no!
它要干什么
What is she doing?
-淑女 -淑女
– Lady! – Lady!
-淑女 -淑女
– Lady! – Lady!
-淑女 -我们去追它
– Lady! – Let’s go get her!
我们去追它 快点
Let’s go get her. Come on.
快点
Come on!
我们得拦下那辆马车
We’ve gotta stop that wagon.
我不是跑得快的品种好吗
I’m not built for speed, you know?
你能做到的 小狗
You can do it, little doggie.
我的小短腿
My wee legs!
所有人都认为我疯了
Everyone thought I was crazy.
现在我可不像疯子了吧
But I don’t look so crazy now, do I?
快点 继续跑
Come on! Keep going!
老天啊 我在裸奔
In the name of the wee man! I’m naked.
不 是跑得更快了
Nah, you’re just faster.
它是怎么了
What has gotten into her?
它为什么要追那条流浪狗
Why would she be chasing that stray?
吉姆 露露没事
Jim, Lulu’s fine.
我们真的看到那条狗袭击她了吗
Did we actually see that dog attack her?
看到了
Yes!
没看到
No?
-他们往哪边走了 -我没看见
– Which way did they go? – I didn’t see it!
别担心 寻血猎犬以鼻代目
Fear not, the bloodhound sees with his snout.
又来了
Not this again!
你能做到的 老信 我们相信你
You can do it, Trusty. We believe in you.
我们没时间玩这个
We’ve no got time for this!
安静 我听不见自己的鼻子了
Quiet! I can’t hear myself smell.
这是属于你的时刻 老信
This is your moment, Trusty.
加油 靠得住
Come on, Ol’ Reliable.
你能做到的 老信
You can do it, Trusty.
我有发现
I got somethin’.
鲷鱼 见鬼
Snapper! Darn it!
抱歉 淑女 我错了
Sorry, Lady, I’m wrong.
事实是 靠得住老了 靠不住了
Truth is, Ol’ Reliable is old and not that reliable.
老信 你给我听好了
Trusty! Now you listen to me!
把注意力集中在我身上
I want you to focus on me.
我短暂的一生中 有一半的时间都在听你
I have not listened to you witter on about “Ol’ Reliable”
喋喋不休地念叨”靠得住”
for half of my short life
可不是让你在紧要关头放弃的
just to see you quit when we need you!
如果我能用这四条小短腿
Now if I can run through the streets
在街上裸奔
stark naked with these wee, tiny legs,
你就能闻到马车里的狗
you can smell a dog in a wagon!
麻溜地
Now, do it!
遵命 女士
Yes, ma’am.
调动技能 寻血猎犬
Use your skills, bloodhound!
加油
Come on.
香蕉皮 垃圾
Banana peel… Trash…
-你能做到的 老信 -猫粪
– You can do it, Trusty. – Cat dung.
用力闻
Smell hard!
流浪狗收♥容♥所♥
我做到了
I did it?
我做到了 这边 快点
I did it! This way. Come on!
-快点 -又开跑了
– Come on! – Well. Here we go.
看 就在那里 老信 你做到了
Look, there it is, Trusty! You did it!
靠得住再获成功
Ol’ Reliable strikes again!
我从来没有怀疑过你
I never doubted you for a second!
快 从这里走
Come on! Through here!
淑女
Lady…
不 你在干什么
No! What are you doing?
快点
Come on!
别担心 我们来救你了
Don’t worry, we’re gonna save you.
淑女 不 太危险了
Lady! No! It’s too dangerous.
市政流浪狗收♥容♥所♥
你这疯狗 你在干什么
You crazy dog. What are you doing?
放松
Easy!
慢点
Slow down!
放松 放松
Easy! Easy!
快点
Come on!
我的腿跑不了更快了
My legs can’t go any quicker!
抱歉 淑女
Sorry, Lady…
不 我们要被甩掉了
Oh, no! We’re losing them.
淑女 不
Lady! No!
不 不不不
No! No, no, no! No!
不
Oh, no.
不不不不不
No, no, no, no, no.
醒醒 你没事的
Come on. You’re okay.
起来
Get up.
醒醒 求你了
Come on. Please?
醒醒
Just wake up.
求你了
Please?
你不能死
You can’t go.
我们还有地方要去 还要去冒险
We… have places to go, adventures to… take.
醒醒 求你了
Just wake up. Please?
挺不错 小鬼
Pretty good, kid.
不过我们得在你的音量上下点功夫
We still need to work on your volume.
好的
Okay.
他没事
He’s okay.
我可能要晕倒了
I think I might faint.
-发生什么了 -不 淑女
– What happened? – Oh, no! Lady!
淑女
Lady!
它受伤了吗
Is she hurt?
-没事了 没事了 -抱歉
– It’s okay. It’s okay. – Sorry.
-没事了 我们没事 -吉姆 它在流血
– It’s all right. We’re okay. – Jim, he’s bleeding.
他为了保护露露 和老鼠打斗时受伤了
He got hurt protecting Lulu from the rat.
怎么会这样
How’d this happen?
过来 你还是得跟我走
Come on. You’re still coming with me.
吉姆
Jim?
淑女 没事的
Lady, it’s all right.
-冷静 冷静 -放开它
– Calm down, calm down. – Let him go!
我不管要付出什么代价
I don’t care what it takes.
就算步行我也要把你送去收♥容♥所♥
I’ll walk you to the pound if I have to.
什么 好吧
What? Okay. Okay.
-我们得做点什么 -好的
– We have to do something. – Okay.
停下 住手 你不能这么做
Stop! Stop it! You can’t do this!
什么 它袭击了你们的孩子
What? He was attacking your baby!
不对 它保护了我们的孩子
No, he was protecting our baby.
夫人 没有许可证无家可归的狗
Ma’am, any unlicensed dog without a home
要被立即抓进收♥容♥所♥